Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #931
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
aren't those old rules being posted here? i think just the entry information is necessary?

On the front page of the Newspaper, on the lower right, you will see a list of items, one of which is “contest”. Click on “contest” and you will see the entry form, but it won't be up until tomorrow at 9:00 am pacific.

---------- Sunnygirl added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mrc0705
I posted a clue as to what I think might be involved earlier. Has anyone figured it out: T.C.C.? I'm not sure as to if it is significant or not, just an idea that I found. Great work Thumper430, that was a big help! I think the two others are: Thoughtful think Tank, and the Dream-O-meter bed!Great work everyone! I'll post the answer to what I think might be involved tomorrow morning! Keep thinking. One more clue: Mamma Mia!

---------- mrc0705 added 37 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Okay everyone; I have decided to post my thoughts on what may be involved in this early. In the clue: You could be sad; you might feel mad ... but just sparkle brightly and be glad! Well, in the clubhouse reading room, there are two sparkly plants next to the black couches; both are near books about Arte! I think this may be involved, but i'm starting to think that this is about the red ruby slippers I'm not fully sure... and the other thing was; in the W tales in the newz paper, in chapter five of the Color Catashtrophe, there is a blackboard in the picture. It reads Ma2 (Ma to the 2nd power=Mama) and then it says E=MA, when re arranged, it reads Mea (Very close to 'Mia' said in another clue: Mama mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter! Just a coincidence? I dont know, well now I'm starting to think that that clue has to do with the party house in Home before Dark; as said in Thumper334's clue! Confusing! Share your thoughts with me? Only one day left to figure this whole thing out! Let's all work together!

---------- mrc0705 added 4 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Oh my! One more thing ( I know I have posted a lot!) The latest clue: Pretty unsure? Maybe. Possibly knowing if new friends are really marvelous? You will figure it out. PUMPKIN! As in the pumpkin patch protector game as we thought! (And it's todays featured game!)

I believe TCC means TRADING CARD CHALLENGE. That was very nice of me wasn't it?

Last edited by Sunnygirl; 01-25-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #932
Kate317
Webkinz :)

Kate is on a distinguished road

eastern not pacific, unless you signed up for pacific
Old 01-25-2008, 05:09 PM   #933
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

What time will it be eastern when its 9am in asia, will it be 5pm or 6pm?

I am central time with a asia account. I think it will be 6pm central when its time to enter the contest. However how in the world will they keep this fair, I mean I could enter the contest right now, my asia account says its 509 pm on 01/26
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #934
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Just so everyone knows, the entry form that Dixiecup posted a copy of popped up on the asian accounts at midnite their Kinztime (which is used for all asian accounts as far as I know). I would assume accounts registerd in europe will be available at midnite there and North America after midnite EST. That's just the form though. They're very clear that it won't count until after 9am your account's 'Kinztime'. (I just don't want anyone to accidentally 'enter' prior to the actual entry time... I don't believe those will be entered in the contest!)

So some of you think this might be a bit of a creative writing endeavor and others think it's a straight group of answers. hmmmm I'm really looking forward to seeing the final winner! I suspect we'll have to wait a while for that, though.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #935
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Just so everyone knows, the entry form that Dixiecup posted a copy of popped up on the asian accounts at midnite their Kinztime (which is used for all asian accounts as far as I know). I would assume accounts registerd in europe will be available at midnite there and North America after midnite EST. That's just the form though. They're very clear that it won't count until after 9am your account's 'Kinztime'. (I just don't want anyone to accidentally 'enter' prior to the actual entry time... I don't believe those will be entered in the contest!)

So some of you think this might be a bit of a creative writing endeavor and others think it's a straight group of answers. hmmmm I'm really looking forward to seeing the final winner! I suspect we'll have to wait a while for that, though.
You know, I have just been sitting here letting all of this kind of run through my mind. I too, am thinking that there is only the ONE "thieves". With all the pumpkin, scarecrow, ruby slippers, blah, blah, blah....I mean, sure the coat of arms...the brain... Yeah, I think there is (1) thief or thieves, (whatever), three curios and three objects to get each curio back. What do you think? If I am right, we all have the answer. Please tell me what you think.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:34 PM   #936
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok so this is my entry

Curio (name and location)
1. Regal Flame Lamp (space with lugbotz)
2. Ultimate Experiment Station (under the desk in Goobers Lab)
3. Ornate Egyptian Sidetable (Fluffingtons Vault)

Who are the theives?
1. Crows

Where are the thieves usually found?
1. Pumpkin Farm

What does Arte need to get his curios back?
1. Water
2. Ruby Slippers
3. Scarecrow

That is what my entry will be.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 05:38 PM   #937
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

well i for one am completely lost. so many theories so little time. i don't think i'll be entering the contest myself but have really enjoyed following this thread. good luck to everyone.
fanaty is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #938
Dolphins Rock!

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i've been gone for a while could someone update me on new clues?
Old 01-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #939
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know if anyone posted the latest News Flash, posted on Jan 26 (kinz date) so here it is:

"Arte Fact is thrilled to announce that his curios have all been found and the culprits have apologized for borrowing his stuff. 'Alls well that ends well,' Arte said from the Curio Shop. 'Everything is back where it should be! Thanks to everyone for your help in finding my items."

So it's more than one thief...but that could just be the multiple in "crows"...and whoever took his stuff was "borrowing" it. I didn't see any more clues in it, but someone might have better luck than me!

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #940
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Well, you could look at it as a FLOCK of CROWS "borrowed" Arte's curios. "Alls WELL that ends WELL makes me think of the WISHING WELL.
I just went and looked at the wishing well. What are those things the puppy (who?) is looking at? The far right looks like cherries, but the middle one looks like a cracker with blue stuff on it and the left one looks like a hamburger. Only the cherries are in that game, I think. What to you all think?

Last edited by nana006; 01-25-2008 at 06:15 PM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: