Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #891
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
Hey! Today is the day of the contest and PUMPKIN PATCH PROTECTOR is the game of the day. The crows HAVE to have stolen a Curio!! And it's in the pumpkin garden!
Funny thing about that. The clue says Pumpkin Farm...I know it so close to the end, but what about the retired Farm theme...Pumpkin Patch protector, all the clues from the Wizard of Oz, it all started at the Farm...There are so many parallels that WW/Ganz knew we would likely pick up on. Credit them with a well played quarterly booster. (oops, is that cynicism creeping in...yeah, I am pretty sure I don't have the winning answer, but guaranteed, some lucky kid does.)

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-25-2008 at 08:03 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 08:04 AM   #892
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Funny thing about that. The clue says Pumpkin Farm...I know it so close to the end, but what about the retired Farm theme...Pumpkin Patch protector, all the clues from the Wizard of Oz, it all started at the Farm...There are so many parallels that WW/Ganz knew we would likely pick up on. Credit them with a well played quarterly booster.
It also ended at the farm. Dorothy made new friends in her adventure, but in the end she came back to her old friends/family.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:11 AM   #893
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
It also ended at the farm. Dorothy made new friends in her adventure, but in the end she came back to her old friends/family.
New friends.......wasn't our most recent clue about "new friends".?
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 08:13 AM   #894
aidenank

I ma probably not up to date but along time ago you know about the crows well the crow game is the Game Of The Day. Maybe it has something to do with it... i dunno

---------- aidenank added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Oh someone already pointed it out srry

Last edited by aidenank; 01-25-2008 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #895
thtswtgir
Gifted

PurpleInk32 is on a distinguished road

I am gooing to eneter my quess today ..I WILL NOT WIN!! (tHAT'S FOR SURE!!) bUT SOMEONE WHOSE ON WI MUST!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 08:27 AM   #896
redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
I have been going through our first thread and found this:

Courtesy of Lola_Lake

LAST SCAVENGER HUNT QUESTIONS:
1. Location
2. How many steps to left and to the right?
3. Equipment
4. 3 pieces of clothing
5. Snack for you
6. Treat to stop the opponent
7. Friend to take along

ANSWERS:

1. Zackys quest, 4th mine
2. 3 right 6 left
3. Pineapple lamp, toy digger and dogbeard's map
4. Black shirt, jeans, workboots
5. Chocolate bar
6. Sunny icecakes
7. Zacky

I honestly do not see how these answers were all discovered. I found a clue to the black shirt, but not to the jeans or workboots, as an example
I did a google search and found the following blog that describes all the clues from the first hunt. I hope it's ok to post. I checked the rules and didn't see anything that says I couldn't. If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

http://www.webkinzmom.com/webkinz-co...-clue-summary/

Hope this helps someone figure out how to use the clues for this scavenger hunt. As for me, I am totally confused.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #897
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by redhead
I did a google search and found the following blog that describes all the clues from the first hunt. I hope it's ok to post. I checked the rules and didn't see anything that says I couldn't. If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

http://www.webkinzmom.com/webkinz-co...-clue-summary/

Hope this helps someone figure out how to use the clues for this scavenger hunt. As for me, I am totally confused.
Thanks for the info. Does anyone who did the hunt last time remember how you entered your answers on the site? Did you type in what you knew or was it multiple choice from selections they gave you or what?

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-25-2008, 08:59 AM   #898
@(*_*)@

GiGi97 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a different clue it was Pretty unsure? maybe. Possibly knowing if you friends are marvelous? you will figure it out,
Old 01-25-2008, 09:00 AM   #899
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

You type what you know, as I remember. I know there was no multiple choice.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:09 AM   #900
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
Thanks for the info. Does anyone who did the hunt last time remember how you entered your answers on the site? Did you type in what you knew or was it multiple choice from selections they gave you or what?

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
i don't know about anyone else but I remember being dissapointed with how we submitted the answers. I thought that there would be like a question with a blank where we would insert what we believed to be the right answer. However, it was just a blank page (just like this)where you just type in what you think it is. I, therefore, felt like I had to type in the question and the answer so that they knew which answer it was. This took a lot of time. I don't know if I needed to do that. Someone may have just typed in the correct answers and got it right and became the winner while I was still typing in questions and answers. By the way, the last contest did not have asia accounts, those were added around Halloween. I have know idea how they are going to base the winner unless they pick a winner from each account. I have know idea what they are going to do, that was not an issue on the last scavenger hunt.

Hope this helps!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: