Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #81
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

welcome back nana006!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #82
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
THAT is the picture I was looking for! Now I know I was not dreaming! Those items are the ones I think we stolen from the Curio shop. I think the ICE theme that we have been seeing so very little of and the one that a certain person who posts 'Jerry Stole the Hockey Wallpaper' is leading to. I think that once we figure out all the Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz theme this is going to be the one that was 'Chef Gazpacho's second course' that he was focusing on, but not as much as the first. The first course was a 'Trickle Treacle' which base ingredient is pumpkin, his second course was an 'Icy Frosty' Which base ingredients are Water, ICE cream and WATERmelon. The Golden Hippos fridge was considered early on in the clues as a missing curio, but somewhere along the line we got so busy with the WoZ theme that we lost sight of that. I also think that the Flaneur Vasserfreezen (Flaneur~french for stroll Vasserfreezen German for water frozen or ice) that we got at the VERY beginning of the scavenger hunt as a freebie told us something, but it was overwhelmed by the other freebies connected to the MAIN COURSE. Also, if you look at all the icy themed things that have been on sale over the last little while and all the hockey themed stuff on sale in the curio shop, I almost am convinced that this Hippo Fridge ties in there somewhere. It is a COOL place to store stuff, right?
see at the bottom it says It is a COOL place to store stuff. so i was thinking it would tie in with all the other stuff DixieCup said.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #83
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Click the image to open in full size.

is this an icy frosty?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by shopaholic3100
see at the bottom it says It is a COOL place to store stuff. so i was thinking it would tie in with all the other stuff DixieCup said.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh okay! good connection!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-19-2008 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #84
princesshac
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
Click the image to open in full size.

is this an icy frosty?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh okay! good connection!
yes i think that is the icy frosty. and thanks i try and help as much as
i can.

---------- shopaholic3100 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

i am hopping at 8:00KT that their is a new clue. and at 10:00KT too. those are both kinzcash daily events and that is where some of the clues have come from.

Last edited by shopaholic3100; 01-19-2008 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #85
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by shopaholic3100
yes i think that is the icy frosty. and thanks i try and help as much as
i can.
okay thankx! i am glad to see you in this thread! [i know i keep congradulating everyone and it may seem like im not doing any work...but in the last thread i dont think anyone got alot of praise...]
Old 01-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #86
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, I am leaning more toward the Goober theme, myself. You see before he was the Wizard of Oz, he was PROFESSOR MARVEL and he has a story very similar to Goober's Smarty Pants story. I think that it is connected to the Thoughtful Think Tank. I think Gramma was the one who brought up that that could be our 'cross your 'T' clue, right there because it is another #3 thing. 3 T's.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I agree, (Welcome back Andy!!!) It is the only thing that really resembles a cookie cutter. Even though the Tiara is a common item, it could very well be connected to the Crown of Wonder.
I agree with you about Goober. He could definitely have the Thoughtful Think Tank under his desk. (Goober gets an A)

I also believe that today's clue about the ruby slippers and the party point to the party house in (Home Before Dark)

I have also noticed that there are three themes running through the clues:

Earth: Fields, Food give aways (crops grow in the earth), scarecrow in the field, lots of flowers and garden items. (Pumpkin Patch)

Water: Neptune items, pirate items, Hockey theme, Ice theme, Rain coats and boots. (Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles.)

Sky: Stars, Moon, star lamp, star fly away pants, Lunar Lugbots, Clouds, Lots of windows in the curio shop. Air in the Jelly Bean Jar. An Air of Mystery Book. Starlight Shimmer stone in Barking Mad Mine. (Lunar Lugbotz)

Does anything make sense?
Old 01-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #87
princesshac
Gifted

lol. Yes i just got hooked to the scavenger hunt i didn't really understand it at first but after reading the begaining of this thread i understand it so much more.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #88
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
I agree with you about Goober. He could definitely have the Thoughtful Think Tank under his desk. (Goober gets an A)

I also believe that today's clue about the ruby slippers and the party point to the party house in (Home Before Dark)

I have also noticed that there are three themes running through the clues:

Earth: Fields, Food give aways (crops grow in the earth), scarecrow in the field, lots of flowers and garden items. (Pumpkin Patch)

Water: Neptune items, pirate items, Hockey theme, Ice theme, Rain coats and boots. (Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles.)

Sky: Stars, Moon, star lamp, star fly away pants, Lunar Lugbots, Clouds, Lots of windows in the curio shop. Air in the Jelly Bean Jar. An Air of Mystery Book. Starlight Shimmer stone in Barking Mad Mine. (Lunar Lugbotz)

Does anything make sense?
great thining!! you skipped how the crows come into play tho...i think your brilliant mind could think of something for them too? but this is great! great work!

please don't use blue ink.
--fireflyblue

Last edited by fireflyblue; 01-19-2008 at 07:51 PM..
Old 01-19-2008, 07:25 PM   #89
princesshac
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
great thining!! you skipped how the crows come into play tho...i think your brilliant mind could think of something for them too? but this is great! great work!
IDEA! crows come in with the earth theme. because they go along with the garden and scarecrow, because the scarecrow of course scares away the crows.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #90
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
Has anybody clicked on the sale items,,, I noticed under the daily activities today the Air Hockey Table is on sale, whe you click on it is says
"Use your amazing air hockey skills AGAINST THREE FEARSOME OPPONENS!"
and
Corsair Cannon says:
Gar! Now here's a showpiece that will put a shiver back in yer timbers! Keep yer treasures hidden inside!"
are these anything ?
I've found these items *very* interesting the last few days. Three oponents... hmmmmm. Just maybe there are 3 'thieves' and the crows would be one of the 3? The canon would be a good place to hide a treasure? Maybe better than the crow's nest and it was pointing to crows?

stolen curios... I do think the old ad for the Curio Shop is ummm... very curious . How do we know what items go in what locations?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: