Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #861
Lil Kinz
nikkilandtv is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

hi everybody I totslly agree with mom of 3 except for one thing though.. i really think that the little laughing dog and the cat is reffering to the hot air balloon because in a calender pic it shows them sitting in front of a hot air balloon... I may be wrong. (which I probably am wrong) because mom of 3 sounds like she knows what she's talking about
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #862
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Stevo08
this is all so far over my head. lol

I think Mom of 3 is def. on the right track
It is the beginning...It gives us a 'line' to follow, an idea of what we can do with the clues...She may not be right, either, it is up to each person to feel comfortable with their answer. I think we are going to get a 'smoking gun' tomorrow...someone is going to have a MAJOR revelation and it will set us all on the right path. I have been reading both threads now for a couple of days and I don't think I am any nearer a conclusion than when they gave the first clue out, LOL. BUT, Like Mom of 3, I am trying my theories out on you all. I would rather have my peers punch holes in my theories.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #863
Webkinz :)
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I was hoping the Calendar Question for the 25th would clear things up...but no! Other than another Australia reference.

"Aurora Borealis, the "Northern Lights" are caused by:

Solar winds stiking the Earth's upper

Aurora Australis are visible in the southern hemisphere"

There was a word after "upper" in the multiple choice, but then not in the answer...don't remember what the word was! Anyone get it?

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-24-2008, 07:08 PM   #864
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nikkilandtv
hi everybody I totslly agree with mom of 3 except for one thing though.. i really think that the little laughing dog and the cat is reffering to the hot air balloon because in a calender pic it shows them sitting in front of a hot air balloon... I may be wrong. (which I probably am wrong) because mom of 3 sounds like she knows what she's talking about
Write it out and present it. We can tear it apart and see...if you know what I mean. No matter what, after all this work I want to see someone here in WI on the Forum headlines written by Justin that they WON the Scavenger Hunt.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #865
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pumpkin Patch Protector is the game of the day on the 25th. They're really beating the dead horse on THAT clue...wish the others were so obvious!

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-24-2008, 07:24 PM   #866
Gifted

pooknnook is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
But the screwy lamp has been for sale several times since this began. Can Arte sell it if it was stolen?
This is precisley what i was thinking bonnies. If the items have been stolen, how would we be able to still buy them in the curio shop? What we need to do is figure out what hasn't been sold since the contest started!!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #867
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

So when we answer the questions will it tell us if we are a winner or do we wait it out? How long will it take for us to know who won?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #868
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

The second clue...'RACKING your brain? It is quite LABorious, but you are sure to figure it out.

Racking...this is NOT the right spelling for the word! The word is WRACKING...it is a transitive verb for wreck.
Racking..oven racks, coat racks, hat racks, racking up a score, racking meat, score, rack...this is a totally different word and it means something entirely different when they use it in that manner...They misspelled it on purpose...this clue is like a HOCKEY rack~~figure...figure skate? Maybe? Lab...Laboritory...Black Labrador, Chocolate Labrador..Chocolate...chocolate chip cookies...oven rack...not a cookie cutter...they tie in somehow.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:21 PM   #869
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

okay I have my theory ready! I will post it if you want me to either a bit later tonight or in the morning (before 9am of course for those who have asian accounts).

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

oh and Dixicup.... your posts have so much darn energy in them, I just want to clap my hands and read real fast without taking a breath lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-24-2008 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 08:35 PM   #870
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmm was there a clue today
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: