Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #851
monkeybabe123
Webkinz :)

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

hmmm..i gtg i will b bak in like 30 min.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #852
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

I know!!

(and did you notice on the newspaper, the cow is the top card? I think a cow has a big role in one of these thefts! And it's the next pet of the month!)
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 05:56 PM   #853
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just sitting here and puzzling this out I have come to the conclusion there is only one thief and what that thief has done is gone and exchanged things for like things and replaced them...if anyone gets my meaning, Kind of like a pack-rat.
What a pack-rat does is takes and object and replaces it. Almost like 'paying for' the object he is taking, so he isn't 'really stealing...merely replacing it... Chef Gazpacho has the Crown of Wonder, he looked in his pantry for a cookie cutter and that is what he found, now the Crown of Wonder was replaced by something else when it was taken...is anyone following me, here? We have to TRACE back. One thing invariably leads to another! They are all intertwined and I think our thief of the ORIGINAL articles was Marshmallow. I have to mull it over a bit and refine it, but this is the conclusion I am coming to again and again.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #854
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe the regular blue crown replaced the Crown on Wonder.
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #855
Lil Kinz
nikkilandtv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! my name is nikkilandtv. I am new here so I don't know much but I have been reading the thread about the scavenger hunt and I have a few questions

1. IS there only one theft for the missing curios or is it one for each item?
2. Is the hot air balloon one of the missing curios does anybody think.
3. What does all of this party stuff have to deal with like the tiara and the ruby slippers can somebody please explain thank you.

Also I have some ideas!
possible thefs: crows, ms. cowoline, sparky
possible missing curios:
hippo fridge, mediaval statue dude thing, hot air balloon, grand experiment table,

possible things to get them back, moon lamp, rain coat, emerald boots, ruby slippers, tiara

where the stuff are hidden:
experiment table under goober's desk,

and the crows wood normally be in the pumpkin patch, ms. cowoline would normally be in the kinzville academy:bas::easter::husky::luvfrog::pgn::seal:

---------- nikkilandtv added 6 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

what if there are more than one thefts, maybe one for each item? and i am debating on if there were 3 or 5 items stolen because we keep getting hints of 3 but there were 5 original clues...

Last edited by nikkilandtv; 01-24-2008 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #856
brooklyn670

Mom_of_3_Girls is an unknown quantity at this point

I think our cow reference is pointing to the cow farmer in Pumpkin Patch Protector.

This is what I have laid out so far... Some agree, some disagree, but, I personally cannot find anything to dispute it...

Only 1 thief/thieves ~ the crows, they are usually in the Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
1 ~ The golden hippo fridge (relating to the food and icy or cold ideas) is in the Candy Bash game (with the little laughing dog and the fact that the dog's bean isn't a cookie cutter)
2 ~ The Dream O' Meter Bed (relating to the LAB or science ideas) is in the Rainbow Mine (dreaming, over the rainbow, and other rainbow related ideas also the bats pointing to a mine, sparkly stuff)
3 ~ The Thoughtful Think Tank (crossing my t's) is "under the navigator's desk" in Dogbeard's Captain Quarters (dotting my "eyes" with a pirate eye patch, there have been several pirate themed items on sale, the navigator's desk has been on sale several times throughout the hunt too)
4 ~ The Regal Flame Lamp (going back the curious Regal Reef Refrigerator description this may also be the other lamp King's Royal Lamp, still not 100% on it yet) is on the moon with the Lunar Lugbotz (because they have the moon...lamp)
5 ~ The Knight of the Round Armor is in the party room of Home Before Dark (ruby slippers, party themes going on, getting home etc... also linking the dark - night - knight together)
Arte needs:
Water (to squirt at the crows to get them away)
Emerald polka dot rain boots (to keep his paws dry)
Yellow rain coat (again to stay dry while squirting the crows)

I think the tiara is making the connection to royalty, being the knight and also possibly the King's Royal Lamp.

I think the bats are leading us to a mine hence the rainbow mine (which is another place in WW where you can find rainbows)

I do not think the crown of wonder can be a missing curio because Arte doesn't have them ready and just laying around, he uses the gems you trade to him to make you one.

I think the rock n' roll theme we've seen a lot of is pointing us in the direction of rocks = mines...

This is how I've broken down each clue that was given to us.

Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
~ little laughing dog = candy bash dog, his bean isn't a cookie cutter
~ Mama mia! = food related

~ space = moon
~ the cat = Dex the Big Cat or lion

Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
~ racking your brain = thinking, or dreaming
~ LAB = Goober's Lab, or scientific

You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad
~ sad, mad, glad = feelings you would have if you weren't invited to a party and how you would feel if you went to one
~ sparkle brightly = sparkly things

~ could also indicate mines

Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
~ Ms. Cowline = desk idea, school or thinking
~ polka dot your eyes = polka dot boots, and Dogbeard's eye patch
~ cross your T's = many t's

Pretty Unsure? Maybe. Possibly Knowing If New Friends Are Really Marvelous? You will figure it out. = Pumpkin Farm

That's my story and I'm stickin to it LOL
Old 01-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #857
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Wow! People have put together some great thoughts and lines of reasoning!

<grabbing pencil and paper and frantically scribbling>
Old 01-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #858
The Shrimpiest
Gift Guru

Shrimp Roll is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

You know what hit me there have been suspisions of ms birdy and there was the "Under the Desk" clue and today with the 20 kinz cash it mensions new webkinz which you addopt new webkinz at the Addoption center. What I think is that one of the Curio's is under Ms. Birdys Desk.
Shrimp Roll is offline Male
Old 01-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #859
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mom_of_3_Girls
I think our cow reference is pointing to the cow farmer in Pumpkin Patch Protector.

This is what I have laid out so far... Some agree, some disagree, but, I personally cannot find anything to dispute it...

Only 1 thief/thieves ~ the crows, they are usually in the Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
1 ~ The golden hippo fridge (relating to the food and icy or cold ideas) is in the Candy Bash game (with the little laughing dog and the fact that the dog's bean isn't a cookie cutter)
2 ~ The Dream O' Meter Bed (relating to the LAB or science ideas) is in the Rainbow Mine (dreaming, over the rainbow, and other rainbow related ideas also the bats pointing to a mine, sparkly stuff)
3 ~ The Thoughtful Think Tank (crossing my t's) is "under the navigator's desk" in Dogbeard's Captain Quarters (dotting my "eyes" with a pirate eye patch, there have been several pirate themed items on sale, the navigator's desk has been on sale several times throughout the hunt too)
4 ~ The Regal Flame Lamp (going back the curious Regal Reef Refrigerator description this may also be the other lamp King's Royal Lamp, still not 100% on it yet) is on the moon with the Lunar Lugbotz (because they have the moon...lamp)
5 ~ The Knight of the Round Armor is in the party room of Home Before Dark (ruby slippers, party themes going on, getting home etc... also linking the dark - night - knight together)
Arte needs:
Water (to squirt at the crows to get them away)
Emerald polka dot rain boots (to keep his paws dry)
Yellow rain coat (again to stay dry while squirting the crows)

I think the tiara is making the connection to royalty, being the knight and also possibly the King's Royal Lamp.

I think the bats are leading us to a mine hence the rainbow mine (which is another place in WW where you can find rainbows)

I do not think the crown of wonder can be a missing curio because Arte doesn't have them ready and just laying around, he uses the gems you trade to him to make you one.

I think the rock n' roll theme we've seen a lot of is pointing us in the direction of rocks = mines...

This is how I've broken down each clue that was given to us.

Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
~ little laughing dog = candy bash dog, his bean isn't a cookie cutter
~ Mama mia! = food related
~ space = moon
~ the cat = Dex the Big Cat or lion

Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
~ racking your brain = thinking, or dreaming
~ LAB = Goober's Lab, or scientific

You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad
~ sad, mad, glad = feelings you would have if you weren't invited to a party and how you would feel if you went to one
~ sparkle brightly = sparkly things
~ could also indicate mines

Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
~ Ms. Cowline = desk idea, school or thinking
~ polka dot your eyes = polka dot boots, and Dogbeard's eye patch
~ cross your T's = many t's

Pretty Unsure? Maybe. Possibly Knowing If New Friends Are Really Marvelous? You will figure it out. = Pumpkin Farm

That's my story and I'm stickin to it LOL
The rainbow mine is a theory, but let me add this,k. It may give you an ACTUAL name for the mine. Rainbows come from Prisms...the Yum Zum sparkle is a prism, the zingoz zincoz is a prism, the Webkinz W is a prism, the goober glitter is a prism and the Booger nugget is a prism. If you recall in the story of the rainbow gems ALL the gems in that mine were prisms...Those are ALL found in the Buried Bones Mine. I like your thinking, needs a bit of polish, but it is certainly on the right track.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #860
Steveo08
Stevo08 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is all so far over my head. lol

I think Mom of 3 is def. on the right track
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: