Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #831
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

i just got a new clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here it is.
Pretty unsure? Maybe. Possibly knowing if new friends are really marvelous? You will figure it out.
sorry i couldn't get a pic though!
katie885 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #832
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

OK, just in case you guys didnt know this, which u probably already do, the thing with the 20 Kinzcash spelled out "PUMPKIN FARM". Just to let you no, since everyone is saying how it could refer to the figurines, which I guess it could also. Maybe it has a double meaning... IDK, just throwing out ideas... boy, this is hard!
Old 01-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #833
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!!! LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!!!!
Pretty
Unsure
Marvelous
Possibly
Knowing
If
New

Friends
Are
Really
Marvelous

You

Will

Figure

It

Out

I don't know what the Y, W, F, I, & O are for but we'll find out sooner or later!

---------- DolphinTurtleLover added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

oops I meant "maybe" for that first M

---------- DolphinTurtleLover added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by horsecrazymmm
OK, just in case you guys didnt know this, which u probably already do, the thing with the 20 Kinzcash spelled out "PUMPKIN FARM". Just to let you no, since everyone is saying how it could refer to the figurines, which I guess it could also. Maybe it has a double meaning... IDK, just throwing out ideas... boy, this is hard!
sorry!!! I didn't know u already posted that!!!!

Last edited by DolphinTurtleLover; 01-24-2008 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #834
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

WOW!! you are soo right!!
January 24th @ 4pm: Pretty Unsure? Maybe. Possibly Knowing If New Friends Are Really Marvelous? You will figure it out.

PUMKIN FARM!!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #835
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

I've been leaning into the figurines for various reasons in the hunt... then this last clue. hmmmm

I don't see how the figurines would be considered 'lost curios' though, or what curios they would be copies of. Similar reasons make me rule out Sparky and other kinz... although those ads most certainly look like 'not cookie cutters'. hmmmm

The moon lamp so jumps out.... I don't know, its hard to rule it out as something, especially when it was so early in the hunt. I'm also convinced (maybe! LOL) that CROWS must be in this and that's most likely to mean they are theives; um, unlesss they're just another point to the pumpkin patch. The tiara and its similar COW.... the charm forest (and I haven't even looked into charms). But that charm forest doesn't even SHOW the eyes and rainbows, etc unless you've bought a charm... but then, I can't get into WW without buying a webkinz.

The references to cold/ice/hockey really must lead somewhere....yet there is *no* other collaberation I can find for the hippo fridge, unless its a very loose association with the egyptian side table? But, wait... that side table was more of a lead toward a rainbow, wasn't it?

water, rain references are pretty clear too.... and the bottled water hung around very visible at the time.

Marshmallows and Marshmallow the bunny! Come ON... that has to lead somewhere? The LAB with its racks and brain has to mean the lab?

The lab figurine is based at the beach which I wouldn't tie to anything.

Have I at least reconfused some? LOL

<preening in front of mirror with tiara stolen from dixie> I'm gonna keep at this and continue to think out loud now and then. I'm not entering the contest (I think its because of a fear of losing though, LOL), so I'm particularly happy to share. Actually, the chances of any one hitting 'first' is soooo slim I'd be sharing everything anyway. So far, all I can add is confusion.

Still nothing jumps out from friday, except that one huge clue. W Tales hit us on Thursday so I don't think it counts. But what does chapter 4 mean? What about a new adventure would be so odd? Doug should figure into this even with the NOT DOUG clue... I reread that whole clue and it still feels like he could be involved.

Fluffington found clues in his vault. He also sounds like he's giving the clues to Arte so maybe they're some(things). What did that newzflash start out about?

I'm reviewing it all.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #836
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

You guys probably already found this but ruby slippers were in the Newz a couple days ago i can post the pic if you guys want!

---------- webkinzluva579 added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Could you Guys Fill Me in Because I have been sick so I couldnt keep up lately please what is going on with the figurines

---------- webkinzluva579 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

hello is anybody there?

---------- webkinzluva579 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

there was also something about fluffington!

Last edited by webkinzluva579; 01-24-2008 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #837
LKW6
Webkinz :)

lkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud of

idk i hope some1 on wi wins the scavenger hunt!
Old 01-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #838
KimKinz

Can someone put together the clues and the answers and add them all up in one post? PLEASE?
Old 01-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #839
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

probably has something to do about the pumpkin protector
Old 01-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #840
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Everyone keeps trying to find out what the cookie cutter is, but Gaspacho says "Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!" He says NOT a cookie cutter. We need to focus on the more obvious clues, and we also need to go in order!!

Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
This clue I thought was leading to the "over the moon lamp" it's from the space theme and it's nursery rhyme inspired, but then aren't we looking for curio's? Were they trying to throw us off? LABorous work takes us (most likely) to Goober's lab.
You could be sad; you might feel mad...but just sparkle brightly and be glad! This clue makes me think of gems (the detective is standing in fornt of a mine) or the TIARA clue.
Ms. Cowoline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your Ts!
No clue about the "polka dot" yet but, someone pointed out that there are 3 T's in the description of Dogbeard's map.
Pretty unsure? Maybe. Possibly knowing if new friends are really marvelous? You will figure it out.
This clue as previous stated goes along with CROWS, the PUMPKIN GARDEN is where the crows are and the water makes them "skedaddle" in the game like it says in the description of water also the raincoat says stuff about getting wet. Rain is water. I hope this speeds things up a bit. THERE'S ONLY ONE DAY TILL THE HUNT ENDS!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: