Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #821
You're dang straight
Webkinz :)

lala908 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

You will figure it out..... duh, webkinz figurines!
lala908 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #822
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lala908
Wouldn't that just fit in nicely?? Think about it...New Friends? Figure it out? The New Figurines...Stands to reason...But then agin, there is that story in the W-tales about New Friends and The New Cat in Town...Or There is Marshmallow...the rabbit in the Kinsville Caper...that's a new friend. Or there is the Unicorn named Gema from An Air of Mystery...it could mean SO many things...Come to think of it, it could mean Matilda in the Arte and the Lost Tomb or Hue in the Color Catastrophe...hard to say, really...
The only new friend I am thinking it might be is Marshmallow. The other day Marshmallows were on sale and on the Wheel of the Month one of the prizes was a Hot Marshmallow. On the 10th we we had hot chocolate on sale and that has a direct reference to Marshmallows..I am leaning toward Marshmallow being a curio thief. All the Garden stuff we got (besides the fact that it spelled out CROWS, we have been talking about clues within clues,) and the pumpkin patch we got for free could be a link to the gardens that were all messed up by Marshmallow in the Kinsville Caper. Chef Gazpacho and Fluffington are both in that story, too.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-24-2008 at 02:50 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #823
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by lala908
Niiiiiicceee! It's been bugging me that they keep using the word "figure." That makes sense!

:bas: Rumpny :gor: Dian
Old 01-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #824
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here is a list of FREE ITEMS since the beginning of the hunt. Courtesy of Webkinmomma in the LAST thread.
Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Bottled Water
Ruby Slippers
Carrots
Strawberries
Orange
Watermelon
Rasberries
Polka Dot Rain boots
Marzipan Bone
Yellow Raincoat
Pumpkin Patch
ScareCrow
Now...she also said that 'A lot of things point to the Golden Retriever, but can't figure it out. He is the "water dog" so I put the rain boots and rain coat with that, plus his favorite food is the marzipan bone, he is the pet of the month, he is the laughing dog on the calendar page..... has to have something to do with him....
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #825
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I just have a problem with putting a raincoat and boots on a "water" dog. It doesn't make sense why a water dog would need these, since they love the water. But then, what do I know.
Also, wasn't the Marzipan bone a freebie for POTM owners only? Sorry if I'm mistaken.

I know we have read about Sparky throwing off his rain hat, coat and muddy boots and I'm assuming he's a water dog/Golden Retriever? So why didn't we get a free rain hat with the boots and coat? Also there are yellow rain boots to match the coat, but instead we are given Emerald polka dotted boots instead and no hat.

Also, Labs are water dogs.

On a side note: in Chinese mythology, they believed that the Moon was made of water and a white hare(rabbit) lived in the Moon. Not that anyone would know this off hand, I just thought it interesting regarding the white rabbit Marshmallow and all the water in this hunt.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #826
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Also, wasn't the Marzipan bone a freebie for POTM owners only? Sorry if I'm mistaken.
You're right on the marzipan bone. It's been given as a free item to the POTM several times this month, since it's their special food, not just during the Jan 9-25 dates.

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #827
ebkinz Addict!!!
Gift Guru

webkinzfamily is a name known to allwebkinzfamily is a name known to allwebkinzfamily is a name known to all

I'm excited! can't wait to see the answers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpganother clue.JPG (23.4 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by webkinzfamily; 01-24-2008 at 04:11 PM..
webkinzfamily is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 04:15 PM   #828
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Sorry, I just have a problem with putting a raincoat and boots on a "water" dog. It doesn't make sense why a water dog would need these, since they love the water. But then, what do I know.

I know we have read about Sparky throwing off his rain hat, coat and muddy boots and I'm assuming he's a water dog/Golden Retriever? So why didn't we get a free rain hat with the boots and coat? Also there are yellow rain boots to match the coat, but instead we are given Emerald polka dotted boots instead and no hat.

Also, Labs are water dogs.

On a side note: in Chinese mythology, they believed that the Moon was made of water and a white hare(rabbit) lived in the Moon. Not that anyone would know this off hand, I just thought it interesting regarding the white rabbit Marshmallow and all the water in this hunt.

yes you are right but that was at the beginning of the hunt that I mentioned that. I wasn't sure about anything at that point. I have since changed my look on this hunt. I have my own thoughts as to all the pieces of the puzzle and how they fit together, also my two kids have their ideas though they are very similar they are still different so we'll each enter our thoughts ... I just can't wait to see the answers to know what kind of track we were on. This is me and my two kids first hunt with WW, so giving it our best shot. Some things I post may not be the right answer but at the time it seemed like it would fit.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 04:19 PM   #829

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

Eerie- since Heath Ledger just passed away, didn't he?
Old 01-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #830
Warriors 4 Ever!!
Gifted

Sammykit is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! You are wayyyyyyyy smart!!
I think the crows has something to do with scarecrows, because in the picture with srte in it in the newz the other day, there was something that looked kinda like straw.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: