Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 01:13 PM   #811
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Pumpkin Patch Protector is a COW..Not a pig...there is our COW!! The Crown of Wonder!!! The Crows have the CROWN OF WONDER!!!
Attachment 53416
That's hillarious. Well he does seem more bull-like, JK! Good catch.

Pumpkin Farmer
Cow jumped over the moon Lamp
Cow in the Air Balloon
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 01:16 PM   #812
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm wondering who the "new friends" are that are referred to in "Pretty unsure? Maybe. Possibly knowing if new friends are really marvelous? You will figure it out." Could be just a stretch to make the pumpkin farm words, but could also be another clue. Who's new on the site? The new lil kinz pets? (Polar Bear and Bulldog) The new figurines, the Cocker Spaniel Mailman that has been on the front page? The new face cards in Triple Strike, who all look like they're wearing TIARAs?

I'm also curious about all the arcade games that have been featured for 40% bonuses since this started. Pumpkin Patch (obvious one), Dex Dangerous (clue about Lug Botz), Goober's Lab (LABorious), Wacky Zingoz (ever notice that the Zangoz's EYES are DOTTED?)
...were there others? Seems like Picnic and Home Before Dark have featured heavily too, but I can't remember if either was at 40%.

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-24-2008, 01:32 PM   #813
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I am thinking the tiara has something to do with it because It is like a cookie cutter, but its not obviously!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #814
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

No comments??

Yes, I think the new friends angle needs to considered.

---------- nana006 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Who wants to go to all this work to win a COW lamp worth $60? I like the KINGS ROYAL LAMP $925 better

Last edited by nana006; 01-24-2008 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #815
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
No comments??

Yes, I think the new friends angle needs to considered.

---------- nana006 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Who wants to go to all this work to win a COW lamp worth $60? I like the KINGS ROYAL LAMP $925 better
It was...Attachment 53426
Look at the FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD. It says PUMPKIN FARM.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 01:54 PM   #816
nana006
Gifted

Yes, I just looked at WACKY ZANOZS and they have dots in their eyes and they also cross the "T"rees. "T''s" Too far out???

The brain eye in the THOUGHTFUL THINK TANK also looks dotted.

---------- nana006 added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It was...Attachment 53426
Look at the FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD. It says PUMPKIN FARM.

Did we come to any conclusion about "new friends"? I forgot!

Yes, I know about the PUMPKIN FARM. Actually I solved it before it was posted and was slow posting myself.

Last edited by nana006; 01-24-2008 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 02:10 PM   #817

Yes, I just looked at WACKY ZANOZS and they have dots in their eyes and they also cross the "T"rees. "T''s" Too far out???

The brain eye in the THOUGHTFUL THINK TANK also looks dotted.

---------- nana006 added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Did we come to any conclusion about "new friends"? I forgot!

Yes, I know about the PUMPKIN FARM. Actually I solved it before it was posted and was slow posting myself.
Yeah, I think the T"rees might be stretching it. lol. But I will note that there's been talk of BATS and the Zangos has a bat....

Perhaps the Ts for Tulip Trouble Two? Another game...was it 40% bonus yesterday? Don't think so but can't remember.

And yes, I said in my first post I realize it spells PUMPKIN FARM, but that doesn't mean the content isn't a clue too.

---------- thumper430 added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I have been researching RARE ITEMS.

SCIENTIFIC:
THOUGHTFUL THINK TANK $2300 Last sold 11-13-07 It has big brain & eye
ULTIMATE EXPERIMENT TABLE $2875 Last sold 1-06-08 (the day the hunt started) It has a brain

MEDIEVAL:
CROWN LINEAGE COAT OF ARMS $1820 Last sold 12-19-07 (I forget why this was suggested)
KINGS ROYAL LAMP $935 10-03-07 This really is a good answer for the LAMP that the Lunar Lingbotz have on the MOON

EGYPTIAN:
BED OF THE PHAROH $12500 Last sold 9-17-07 It has jewels on it!!!
BEJEWELED COFFEE TABLE $3200 Last sold 11-11-07
MAJESTIC THRONE $10095 Last sold 11-10-07

I am thinking:
1 ROUND ARMOR
2 THOUGHTFUL THINK TANK
3 KINGS ROYAL LAMP
4 BED OF THE PHAROH OR BEJEWELED COFFEE TABLE OR MAJESTIC THRONE

Does that confuse things enough????? Oops, I forgot the DREAM-O-METER BED
I'm with you on the Knight of the Round Armor and I'm torn between the Thoughtful Think Tank and the Ultimate Experiment Station...I think it's one or the other, not both, and I'm leaning towards the UES only because it looks like it's in Goober's Lab.

What about the Ornate Egyptian Sidetable as a missing curio, since it was mentioned in the Calendar Quiz? Obvious...but at this point I'll take obvious!

Last edited by thumper430; 01-24-2008 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 02:11 PM   #818
nana006
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
Yeah, I think the T"rees might be stretching it. lol. But I will note that there's been talk of BATS and the Zangos has a bat....

Perhaps the Ts for Tulip Trouble Two? Another game...was it 40% bonus yesterday? Don't think so but can't remember.

And yes, I said in my first post I realize it spells PUMPKIN FARM, but that doesn't mean the content isn't a clue too.

I agree. I just hope it is not another tangent. I am writing down absolute clues only and trying to get an answer with good knowledge of Webkinz land and the obvious clues, I really think we should get the answers. We get so esoteric that children could NEVER use our logic!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #819

I agree. I just hope it is not another tangent. I am writing down absolute clues only and trying to get an answer with good knowledge of Webkinz land and the obvious clues, I really think we should get the answers. We get so esoteric that children could NEVER use our logic!!!
lol. That's true! I keep asking my 6-year-old nephew what he thinks to make sure I stay grounded!

And in response to your earlier comment about winning a 60KC cow lamp, I'm leaning more and more heavily towards the lamp being an item needed to get the curios back OR a clue pointing at a curio, not being a curio itself. So no worries about cheapo prizes!

Old 01-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #820
nana006
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
lol. That's true! I keep asking my 6-year-old nephew what he thinks to make sure I stay grounded!

And in response to your earlier comment about winning a 60KC cow lamp, I'm leaning more and more heavily towards the lamp being an item needed to get the curios back OR a clue pointing at a curio, not being a curio itself. So no worries about cheapo prizes!

Yes, I agree. I was thinking of the clue "the Lunar Lubotz have the moon......lamp" which could mean they have a lamp on the moon, not necessarily the cow jumps over the moon lamp. Oh, my head aches. I am going shopping with my daughter-in-law. I expect you to have it completely solved by the time I get back
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: