Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 10:56 AM   #801
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
Hi Everyone,
As you may have noticed I haven't been posting for awhile. I am visiting my grandchildren and we have been playing Webkinz but not working on the mystery because they are 4 and 6.
Anyway, in just standing back and remembering clues, I think that we have 3 areas: The Mines; The Charm Forest; the Arcade games.

MINES: Clues have been about DOGS; BATS; JEWELS

CHARM FOREST: Clues been about the 4 forests: EYES; RAINBOW; WATER; JEWELS

ARCADE GAMES: HOME BEFORE DARK; CASH COW; COLOR STORM; DEX DANGEROUS; GOOBER'S LAB; OPERATION GUMBALL; PUMPKIN PATCH PROTECTOR; WISHING WELL; CANDY BASH

THIEVES: CROWS; BAD FARIES; PIRATES; LUNAR LUGBOTZ; maybe BATS. It is not Doug

MISSING CURIOS: Not sure, thinking - so many to choose from.
This is what Nana006 wrote about that a few days ago. I am prone to thinking that it is a part of webkinz world and can't be ruled out as a potential place for a curio to hide. While not all people have access to the Charm Forest in the same sentence not all people have access to the Series Two cards that are so new on the market. They are willing to include the cookie cutter cutout from those (which I think is a very thin idea) but they want to exclude the CF...matter of conjecture at this point.
SPEAKING of which, There have been many clues leading to an ICE THEME and everyone keeps forgetting about that. ICY FROSTY (composed if Ice, Ice Cream, WATERmelon) This is the second course that Gazpacho is working on, but not as hard as the first (Trickle Treacle~~Pumpkins, and pickles we know what that is all about) Then we got the Flaneur Vasserfreezen RIGHT AT THE beginning of the hunt. Flaneur~~to stroll Vasserfreezen ~~Water frozen so, literally to skate! NOW, if we look at Gazpachos other clue about MAMMA MIA, That is NOT a cookie cutter...SKATES HAVE TO BE SHARPENED, BUT UNLIKE KNIVES; NOT SHARPENED TO CUT...THAT IS NOT A COOKIE CUTTER.
I think taht clue refers to a Hockey theme or an ICY theme and maybe even a Cooler object like a fridge.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 10:57 AM   #802
Gifted
 
Lola_lake's Avatar
Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

It looks like sparky is with Ms. Birdy, gazing at the bright star and moonbeam on the calendar.
Lola_lake is offline
Old 01-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #803
nana006
Gifted
 
nana006's Avatar
nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes...but somehow I don't think the first answer will be correct...based on this thread.

I agree. About the Asian time zone having an advantage. It says 9:00 WEBKINZ time. I think we westcoasters will have to answer at 6 am

---------- nana006 added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is what Nana006 wrote about that a few days ago. I am prone to thinking that it is a part of webkinz world and can't be ruled out as a potential place for a curio to hide. While not all people have access to the Charm Forest in the same sentence not all people have access to the Series Two cards that are so new on the market. They are willing to include the cookie cutter cutout from those (which I think is a very thin idea) but they want to exclude the CF...matter of conjecture at this point.
SPEAKING of which, There have been many clues leading to an ICE THEME and everyone keeps forgetting about that. ICY FROSTY (composed if Ice, Ice Cream, WATERmelon) This is the second course that Gazpacho is working on, but not as hard as the first (Trickle Treacle~~Pumpkins, and pickles we know what that is all about) Then we got the Flaneur Vasserfreezen RIGHT AT THE beginning of the hunt. Flaneur~~to stroll Vasserfreezen ~~Water frozen so, literally to skate! NOW, if we look at Gazpachos other clue about MAMMA MIA, That is NOT a cookie cutter...SKATES HAVE TO BE SHARPENED, BUT UNLIKE KNIVES; NOT SHARPENED TO CUT...THAT IS NOT A COOKIE CUTTER.
I think taht clue refers to a Hockey theme or an ICY theme and maybe even a Cooler object like a fridge.
I think your hockey theme is valid (maybe it is really the Hockey Wallpaper)

I don't think that everyone needs access to the Charm forest for the Bad Fairies to hide a curio there. Arte is the one who has to retrieve it, not us.

---------- nana006 added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
It looks like sparky is with Ms. Birdy, gazing at the bright star and moonbeam on the calendar.

Did you get this off the Asian account? I think I said long ago that Sparky, who idolizes his uncle Arte, might be trying to somehow get Doug and Arte back together by hiding artifacts for Doug or Arte to find. Something like that.

Mention was made in one clue that Arte wanted to know who was behind the whole plot. He first thought it was Doug, but found it was NOT DOUG. Perhaps Sparky was behind it all.

Last edited by nana006; 01-24-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nana006 is offline
Old 01-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #804
Unknown0013
Webkinz :)
 
Unknown0013's Avatar
Unknown0013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

This is hard!
Unknown0013 is offline
Old 01-24-2008, 11:48 AM   #805
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

quote=Lola_lake;4459763]It looks like sparky is with Ms. Birdy, gazing at the bright star and moonbeam on the calendar. [/quote]
♪Twinkle, Twinkle Little star, How I wonder what you are?♪
UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGH, LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY♪
I am sorry, I don't see Sparky in there...Ok, NOW I DO. I just uncovered the question in the Asian time zone...He was under the 25th, LOL Here is THAT picture.
Attachment 53413

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #806
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Can somebody please tell me WHY we believe the things on sale in the Curio shop are not stolen?? For the life of me, I cannot wrap my brain around this one. It doesn't stand to reason that these things wouldn't be on sale. WW is an ongoing thing. The Scavenger Hunt is a game, separate and apart from that. It says some of his curios have gone missing, not the ones that haven't been on sale...just some. Not even a couple or a few, but some. This is what leads me to believe there are more than two or three or even four. SOME...not a couple or a few, but SOME. We have a lot of ground to cover and it sounds like no time to get it covered.
Pumpkin Patch Protector is a COW..Not a pig...there is our COW!! The Crown of Wonder!!! The Crows have the CROWN OF WONDER!!!
Attachment 53415

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 12:24 PM   #807
nana006
Gifted
 
nana006's Avatar
nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Can somebody please tell me WHY we believe the things on sale in the Curio shop are not stolen?? For the life of me, I cannot wrap my brain around this one. It doesn't stand to reason that these things wouldn't be on sale. WW is an ongoing thing. The Scavenger Hunt is a game, separate and apart from that. It says some of his curios have gone missing, not the ones that haven't been on sale...just some. Not even a couple or a few, but some. This is what leads me to believe there are more than two or three or even four. SOME...not a couple or a few, but SOME. We have a lot of ground to cover and it sounds like no time to get it covered.
I think that there are multiple copies of items in the shop, otherwise how could you and I buy the same things. The only reason I thought that it shouldn't be currently on sale is that as a child, I would point to the item on sale and say THERE IT IS, IT IS NOT STOLEN Besides it does help eliminate some things.
nana006 is offline
Old 01-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #808
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)


Pumpkin Patch Protector is a COW..Not a pig...there is our COW!! The Crown of Wonder!!! The Crows have the CROWN OF WONDER!!!
Attachment 53416

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 12:38 PM   #809
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
I think your hockey theme is valid (maybe it is really the Hockey Wallpaper)

I don't think that everyone needs access to the Charm forest for the Bad Fairies to hide a curio there. Arte is the one who has to retrieve it, not us.

FYI, I believe most of the hockey themed items have been or will be in the curio shop during the contest - the wallpaper (this was in the w shop on sale), flooring, lamp, coffee table, side table, goalie mask shelf, chair - - These are the ones I could find quickly. I'm not sure either way about the rest.

The are a few ice references that could definitely be clues but I haven't been able to figure out what item that would reference other than the golden hippo fridge. I tend to think the hippo clue we had points more toward the knight of the round armor; so while I haven't ever dropped the "ice" references, I haven't been able to point toward anything yet either. The same with the pirate theme. That also hasn't left my mind. Dogbeard as a thief?? - maybe but I don't have enough to make me pick that yet. The closest I can come to with the pirate theme at this point are the crows nest and the treasure map but if I had to pick my answers right now, I probably wouldn't include either.


The charm forest as a location for the missing curio definitely has me intrigued - eyes, water, rainbow & sparkly. There is a lot of references that make that hard to ignore. the crown of wonder to me seems like the most likely curio to be found there.

---------- HMLilly added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
I think that there are multiple copies of items in the shop, otherwise how could you and I buy the same things. The only reason I thought that it shouldn't be currently on sale is that as a child, I would point to the item on sale and say THERE IT IS, IT IS NOT STOLEN Besides it does help eliminate some things.
That's my logic as well

Last edited by HMLilly; 01-24-2008 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HMLilly is offline
Old 01-24-2008, 12:38 PM   #810
nana006
Gifted
 
nana006's Avatar
nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I have been researching RARE ITEMS.

SCIENTIFIC:
THOUGHTFUL THINK TANK $2300 Last sold 11-13-07 It has big brain & eye
ULTIMATE EXPERIMENT TABLE $2875 Last sold 1-06-08 (the day the hunt started) It has a brain

MEDIEVAL:
CROWN LINEAGE COAT OF ARMS $1820 Last sold 12-19-07 (I forget why this was suggested)
KINGS ROYAL LAMP $935 10-03-07 This really is a good answer for the LAMP that the Lunar Lingbotz have on the MOON

EGYPTIAN:
BED OF THE PHAROH $12500 Last sold 9-17-07 It has jewels on it!!!
BEJEWELED COFFEE TABLE $3200 Last sold 11-11-07
MAJESTIC THRONE $10095 Last sold 11-10-07

I am thinking:
1 ROUND ARMOR
2 THOUGHTFUL THINK TANK
3 KINGS ROYAL LAMP
4 BED OF THE PHAROH OR BEJEWELED COFFEE TABLE OR MAJESTIC THRONE

Does that confuse things enough????? Oops, I forgot the DREAM-O-METER BED
nana006 is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts