Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 08:30 AM   #791
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
The dogbead map description is....a tantalizing treasure map fer finding all yer trinkets!
A Tantalizing Treasure map fer finding all yer Trinkets. Hmmm. Cross your 'T's.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 08:51 AM   #792
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know how the scavenger hunt went? Was it this complicated? Where was everything found then?
Old 01-24-2008, 08:58 AM   #793
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Does anyone know how the scavenger hunt went? Was it this complicated? Where was everything found then?
The Last scavenger hunt was for Fluffington's gold. There was 10,000 KC as the prize, but it was broken up into 1000 KC X 10. There weren't nearly so many people on the site last year and there are a PILE now. It stands to reason that they (Ganz) are well aware of our activity outside of the WW website. They know a lot of us are getting outside assistance and they know that they have a lot of adults on board. The beauty in their thinking is that somehow they have made it just as user friendly for either age group. My bottom dollar says they thought that the adults would over-think this and that the kids, bless their simplicity and ability to think uncluttered, would probably come up with the answer before we do. It sure looks like that to me!!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #794
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Dixiecup. Where was the gold found? I think someone said the bad fairies took it; were they the only ones?

---------- megamom added 7 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

On sale in Curio Shop:
Cool Bridge Fridge

"This fridge will hold all the snacks you need for your journey into the clouds" Did it always say that? It seems like another sky clue. Lots of sky/clouds stuff, even marshmallows were described as being like clouds, and yellow sneakers make you "lightning fast"

Last edited by megamom; 01-24-2008 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 09:39 AM   #795
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

has anyone noticed the lion wearing the tiara in the new game?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 09:46 AM   #796
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
has anyone noticed the lion wearing the tiara in the new game?
Yes, Webkinzmomma, I have and I also noted the name TRIPLE STRIKE... catchy and TIMELY considering all the clues keep bringing us back to the THREES. I have to wonder if the CROWN OF WONDER is involved and in the Wizard of OZ line of thinking.
Someone mentioned that Cowoline could be broken down...
COW (Crown of Wonder) O (On) Line (LION) BUT that could be wishful thinking.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #797
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I am going to let my kids give the answers they think it is... they both have two different answers and both seem logical. I am sooooo far behind in this thread there is no way I could ever catch up lol. We answer on the 26th at 9am kinztime right?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 10:09 AM   #798
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I am going to let my kids give the answers they think it is... they both have two different answers and both seem logical. I am sooooo far behind in this thread there is no way I could ever catch up lol. We answer on the 26th at 9am kinztime right?
Yes...but somehow I don't think the first answer will be correct...based on this thread.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #799
megamu
Gift Guru

It's tough to figure out the answer when you don't know the whole question - like how many curios/thieves!

---------- megamom added 17 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jkeister
The cookie cutter.. This could be the lil kinz golden retriever..

The ad for super collector/retired webkinz looks like a cookie cutter of a golden reteiver too.

---------- megamom added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

On sale in Curio Shop:
Cool Bridge Fridge

"This fridge will hold all the snacks you need for your journey into the clouds" Did it always say that? It seems like another sky clue. Lots of sky/clouds stuff, even marshmallows were described as being like clouds, and yellow sneakers make you "lightning fast"[/quote]

There are clouds over the mountains on the charm forest map. Could one of the curios be in the charm forest in general?

Last edited by megamom; 01-24-2008 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 10:53 AM   #800
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
So, is it safe to say that anything in a current ad for the Curio can be ruled out ?
It helps to eliminate things, especially since we still do not know the exact number of Curios missing.

Not contenders, because they are either in a current ad, or will be sold shortly, therefore not being stolen.

Golden Hippo Fridge
Egyptian Vase
Experiment Stations #2, #3, and #4.
Screwy Lamp.(I think someone said it will be going on sale)
Geographic Globe.(I've seen it in an ad)

---------- Gramma2AZ added 18 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Thinking Chair will be sold Jan.24 5-6pm.

The Screwy Lamp is on sale at Arte's today. What's left? The ROUND ARMOR, maybe EXPERIMENT STATION #1 (does it have a brain in a jar?), CROWN OF WONDER (never actually sold at Arte's), EGYPTIAN JEWELED COFFEE TABLE, THE NEW ROMAN THEME (perhaps stolen from the packing crate before it could go on sale), MEDIEVEL LAMP OR CREST ........ what else?

---------- nana006 added 6 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by megamom

Long ago I posted the winner of the last scavenger hunt's answer; someone's thinking to get to a right answer; and the original question. I had asked Justin for the old thread, but one of our dear people found it and posted it on our first thread. I'm sorry, but I can't repost a copy of what I posted. I am on a trip and don't have access to my own computer.
All I can say is go through our old thread until you find it. Maybe some one else has a copy.....
Nana006

Last edited by nana006; 01-24-2008 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: