Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #71
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Click the image to open in full size.

c?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #72
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anybody clicked on the sale items,,, I noticed under the daily activities today the Air Hockey Table is on sale, whe you click on it is says
"Use your amazing air hockey skills AGAINST THREE FEARSOME OPPONENS!"
and
Corsair Cannon says:
Gar! Now here's a showpiece that will put a shiver back in yer timbers! Keep yer treasures hidden inside!"
are these anything ?
Old 01-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #73
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
Has anybody clicked on the sale items,,, I noticed under the daily activities today the Air Hockey Table is on sale, whe you click on it is says
"Use your amazing air hockey skills AGAINST THREE FEARSOME OPPONENS!"
and
Corsair Cannon says:
Gar! Now here's a showpiece that will put a shiver back in yer timbers! Keep yer treasures hidden inside!"
are these anything ?
whos "Corsair Cannon?"
Old 01-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #74
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
whos "Corsair Cannon?"
LOL,,, sorry , trying to keep things short: if you click on the corsair cannon under sale items, it says : .....
I thought that the air hockey one related more though , against 3 opponents, that number again too
Old 01-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #75
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

The "Corsair Cannon" is an item in the W-shop that is on sale today. That is the description.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #76
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
LOL,,, sorry , trying to keep things short: if you click on the corsair cannon under sale items, it says : .....
I thought that the air hockey one related more though , against 3 opponents, that number again too
oooh, i c, i c....its an item...
Old 01-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #77
princesshac
Gifted

I wasn't sure but peppermints are also on sale today in the W-shop but i wasn't sure if that had something to do with it. Because of the recent find with the other foods on sale ( CROWS ).
the description says Minty, and COOL which goes back to the COOL hippo fridge.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:04 PM   #78
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by shopaholic3100
I wasn't sure but peppermints are also on sale today in the W-shop but i wasn't sure if that had something to do with it. Because of the recent find with the other foods on sale ( CROWS ).
the description says Minty, and COOL which goes back to the COOL hippo fridge.
i thought it was called the golden hippo fridge...no?
Old 01-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #79
princesshac
Gifted

it is but if you go back one or two pages someone was talking about it and reffering to it as the cool hippo fridge.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #80
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
i think the items missing are items that you can buy at Artes curio shop! The question is does it have to be rare items or just any item sold in his shop. I would lean toward them being rare items because they are the prizes at the end of the contest for the first place winner and I would like to think that would be worth a lot in value. i do not think that the Crown of Wonder would be a curio stolen because it is not an item you would buy at the curio shop, just an item you would earn. Does that make any sense. Just my opinion! I could be proven wrong.
I agree. I have been absent today because we hit a bonanaz in Webkinz and were busy adopting them for each granddaughter: TyDye Frog; Gray Horse; Duck; Velvet Elephant; Black Poodle; lil cow; lil persian cat; lil googles Now I am babysitting the girls while their parents go to see Dr. Laura Sleshinger and have a night out. I will pay attention to the HUNT when I can.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: