Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 11:47 PM   #781
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

ok go on webkinz and if you can go to the charm forest do that theer eis a cow and its in frount of the bad faries
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #782
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
ok go on webkinz and if you can go to the charm forest do that theer eis a cow and its in frount of the bad faries
Where?? I am there right now and I need to know where you see the cow.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #783
Webkinz :)

katheroo is an unknown quantity at this point

So much speculation... so little time...

I know I have about a snowballs chance of winning this thing.. my only wish is that when it is all said and done that WW would post the correct answers to the puzzle right along with the winners name - atleast we could see how close we were, or maybe get insight to their methodology of thinking. Just a thought!

Old 01-24-2008, 02:25 AM   #784
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Arrow Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

:luvfrog:With my JAPAN/AUSTRALIA
Time zone account
here is....
(((( our next clue ))))

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-28-2008 at 10:50 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 02:43 AM   #785
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, it is 134340... it may well be a clue, but don't forget that Pluto was once called the Planet X. X marks the spot...maybe...Dogbeards map has something on it.
Pluto was once considered to be 'the planet X'.... and has been reclassified as part of the new group called dwarf planets. It's always had the number designation.... Dixiecup's number is accurate, not the one in the answer.

Pluto is made of rock and ICE.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #786
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
:luvfrog:With my JAPAN/AUSTRALIA

Time zone account
here is....
(((( our next clue ))))

Webkinzmomma posted the answer to this clue a while back. Thank you for reposting the clue. The first letters of the words spell 'PUMPKIN FARM.'

---------- Dixiecup added 47 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Pluto was once considered to be 'the planet X'.... and has been reclassified as part of the new group called dwarf planets. It's always had the number designation.... Dixiecup's number is accurate, not the one in the answer.

Pluto is made of rock and ICE.
Add to that, the number designation that Quizzy's gave...how about the chapters in a book making sentences out of them? You mentioned yesterday that the new chapter in the W-tales series had a title that made you think. I have been trying to puzzle this one together. There are a FEW books plus the four that are in the Newzpaper, right now, so it will be hard to do. Some of the chapter titles you can eliminate just by looking at them, but the ones that really struck me were worded like 'Treasure Hunting' and 'The other side of the mountain' and 'one million Kinzcash.' I can post the chapters from each of the books and if someone wants to cobble something together, they are more than welcome. I would assume the zeros would mean a sentence ends and a new one begins.
The only other option that I can think of...is look at my Scarab, it comes from the book, 'Arte and The Lost Tomb.' It's a combination lock and there is a number sequence to open it. Maybe it's the sequence of the lock on Fluffington's vault??? I don't know...going to dig a little deeper..

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-24-2008 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #787
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Webkinzmomma posted the answer to this clue a while back. Thank you for reposting the clue. The first letters of the words spell 'PUMPKIN FARM.'

---------- Dixiecup added 47 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Add to that, the number designation that Quizzy's gave...how about the chapters in a book making sentences out of them? You mentioned yesterday that the new chapter in the W-tales series had a title that made you think. I have been trying to puzzle this one together. There are a FEW books plus the four that are in the Newzpaper, right now, so it will be hard to do. Some of the chapter titles you can eliminate just by looking at them, but the ones that really struck me were worded like 'Treasure Hunting' and 'The other side of the mountain' and 'one million Kinzcash.' I can post the chapters from each of the books and if someone wants to cobble something together, they are more than welocme. I would assume the zeros would mean a sentence ends and a new one begins.
PUMPKIN FARM and CROWS. This is all leading up to the game in the arcade. Think about it!! You need the water in the game to make the crows "skedaddle" just like it says for the water in the W-shop!! It all makes sense! But which curio did they steal?
Old 01-24-2008, 08:16 AM   #788
KimKinz

can someone post everything all together in one post again?
Old 01-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #789
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
PUMPKIN FARM and CROWS. This is all leading up to the game in the arcade. Think about it!! You need the water in the game to make the crows "skedaddle" just like it says for the water in the W-shop!! It all makes sense! But which curio did they steal?
Yes, it sure does. Of that I have no doubt. The clues have been coming at us and if we look at the order they came in they may hold a better answer. We have been all over the board since this began and I think that's why it's been so hard to figure out. Everyone has ideas and it has all become a mishmash of information. It's time to put it in order. We may have to do that later, everyone is getting ready for school, those of you just checking in...the new clue came from an Asian account yesterday and the the first letter of the words spells out PUMPKIN FARM.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-24-2008 at 08:20 AM..
Old 01-24-2008, 08:24 AM   #790
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

No, it is 134340... it may well be a clue, but don't forget that Pluto was once called the Planet X. X marks the spot...maybe...Dogbeards map has something on it.
The dogbead map description is....a tantalizing treasure map fer finding all yer trinkets!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: