Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #751
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
of course she is
You are very smart too! I agree about the Home Before Dark thing! It totally fits with the ruby slippers & stuff! You guys are incredibly clever!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #752
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is holey...but I have to throw it out there and piece it together. I need more to draw from.
I am still sorting out the fluff from the serious and I am getting somewhere..over the rainbow...LOL. Yeah, it is a lot like that.. By the way. There ARE prismatice Gems in the BURIED BONES mine, that means they make rainbows. They are going to be important, so are the bats, so is the mine whatever the curio is that is found in it. I think the bats took the Webkinz crown of wonder. I think they hid it in the Buried Bones mine. I think we need the water and the tiara for that. We 'skedaddle' them out of the cave, run in, grab the Crown and replace it with the tiara.
That's ONE
I think the Knight Guard's armor is in Fluffington's vault. This one is partially solved so we won't need anything to get it back. We just have to figure out who took it and where they live. This might be the work of the bad fairies who come from tulip troubles. Another one we may need to use water to make them skedaddle.
The Lunar Lugbotz (we all know where the Lugbots miners are found) have the Moon...lamp. I think that means they have the screwy lamp on the moon. The only way to get that back is the Hot air balloon.
Chef Gazpacho is working on two courses, the first I will deal with after I have dealt with this' The Icy Frosty was the clue given to us after the the first course, he is focusing some attention on it. I don't think it is the hockey theme that is missing, but the Golden Hippo Fridge, King Hippo-potamus' fridge. I think all the foods that we were given were a clue about the fine food in his fridge as much as they were about the crows. They are found in the pumpkin patch protector game, for that we need the scarecrow.
I think the Jukebox is in the Home before Dark game. It all seems to be linked, we need the ruby slippers to attend that party, with the tiara and sunglasses, dot your eyes. Then we can get the jukebox back...who stole it...don't know yet, for sure. Could have been the bad fairies but I can't say for sure.
Racking your brains it might be laborious, I think this is our under the desk clue. I think that Goober invented the PRISMATIC chair and Hue, the rainbow Singoz took it back to the buried bones mine, where all the prismatic gems are. Hue lives in the rainbow mine/Buried Bones where ALL gems are rainbows. How to get it back? Don't know yet.
See, you can see that I have a pile of holes to patch up and a few loose ends to tie.
(Yes, I have the buried bones in there twice, it could actually be Barking Mad on the one)
Unfortunately, I think I saw that the screwy lamp is in the curio shop tomorrow.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #753
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mfoley129
Unfortunately, I think I saw that the screwy lamp is in the curio shop tomorrow.
???does that mean it cant be a missing curio?
Old 01-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #754
drfdog
Gifted

I doubled checked..it is

9 AM

10 AMClick the image to open in full size.
Screwy Lamp
$753 ($685)
Old 01-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #755
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
are the jukebox and the prism chair curio shop items?
BTW I think the prism chair is an exclusive, not a curio. But I may be wrong!
Old 01-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #756
drfdog
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by horsecrazymmm
???does that mean it cant be a missing curio?
Well the thought has always been if it is on sale in the curio shop, then it can't be missing.

---------- mfoley129 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

I agree about the prismatic chair. that onehas always not quite fit for me because of that reason.

Last edited by mfoley129; 01-23-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #757
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by horsecrazymmm
BTW I think the prism chair is an exclusive, not a curio. But I may be wrong!
u r right it is an exclusive item
Old 01-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #758
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
I also found a new ad for the Curio Shop again ( sorry, problems uploading the pic), but it has the same themes, it has the Egyptian Vase, Golden Hippo Fridge and Experiment Station #2 ( had to match the experiment station by the tubes, no. 3 and no. 4 are on sale tomorrow )
So, is it safe to say that anything in a current ad for the Curio can be ruled out ?
It helps to eliminate things, especially since we still do not know the exact number of Curios missing.

Not contenders, because they are either in a current ad, or will be sold shortly, therefore not being stolen.

Golden Hippo Fridge
Egyptian Vase
Experiment Stations #2, #3, and #4.
Screwy Lamp.(I think someone said it will be going on sale)
Geographic Globe.(I've seen it in an ad)

---------- Gramma2AZ added 18 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Thinking Chair will be sold Jan.24 5-6pm.

Last edited by Gramma2AZ; 01-23-2008 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #759
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry , I have been having uploading the pic, and I have only seen the ad once so far, trying to catch it again, it keeps telling my file is too big then the pic is too small ! ggrr
Click the image to open in full size.

http://i28.tinypic.com/10n6ers.jpg
Old 01-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #760
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Edited

---------- IELchamp added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

i think they were trying to put us off track

---------- IELchamp added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

or maybe they got a news reporter to say one clue???[/quote]

it could just be another reference to the "bats"

Last edited by MissyK; 01-24-2008 at 02:43 AM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: