Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #711
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

New survey question asks about "Which game you would most like to see in Webkinz World?

Two of the choices are a new maze game like "Hungry Hog".

and another choice is a new action puzzle game like Zuma or "Cash Cow".

Do we think that it is a coincidence that these two games were included in the choices or do we think it is a clue linking us to one or both of these games.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #712
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

my asia account isn't near the afternoon...still early morning. no way to click 20kc... yet

Oopsss.... its there now:

Pretty unsure? Maybe. Possibly knowing if new friends are really marvelous? You will figure it out.

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-23-2008 at 04:28 PM..
Old 01-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #713
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

It seems like half of the time I log in, it is correct Asain time. Other times, it has the next day, but current "Eastern" time. Screwy, I know...I've just learned to deal with it.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #714
Puppy Luv ♥

This is holey...but I have to throw it out there and piece it together. I need more to draw from.
I am still sorting out the fluff from the serious and I am getting somewhere..over the rainbow...LOL. Yeah, it is a lot like that.. By the way. There ARE prismatice Gems in the BURIED BONES mine, that means they make rainbows. They are going to be important, so are the bats, so is the mine whatever the curio is that is found in it. I think the bats took the Webkinz crown of wonder. I think they hid it in the Buried Bones mine. I think we need the water and the tiara for that. We 'skedaddle' them out of the cave, run in, grab the Crown and replace it with the tiara.
That's ONE
I think the Knight Guard's armor is in Fluffington's vault. This one is partially solved so we won't need anything to get it back. We just have to figure out who took it and where they live. This might be the work of the bad fairies who come from tulip troubles. Another one we may need to use water to make them skedaddle.
The Lunar Lugbotz (we all know where the Lugbots miners are found) have the Moon...lamp. I think that means they have the screwy lamp on the moon. The only way to get that back is the Hot air balloon.
Chef Gazpacho is working on two courses, the first I will deal with after I have dealt with this' The Icy Frosty was the clue given to us after the the first course, he is focusing some attention on it. I don't think it is the hockey theme that is missing, but the Golden Hippo Fridge, King Hippo-potamus' fridge. I think all the foods that we were given were a clue about the fine food in his fridge as much as they were about the crows. They are found in the pumpkin patch protector game, for that we need the scarecrow.
I think the Jukebox is in the Home before Dark game. It all seems to be linked, we need the ruby slippers to attend that party, with the tiara and sunglasses, dot your eyes. Then we can get the jukebox back...who stole it...don't know yet, for sure. Could have been the bad fairies but I can't say for sure.
Racking your brains it might be laborious, I think this is our under the desk clue. I think that Goober invented the PRISMATIC chair and Hue, the rainbow Singoz took it back to the buried bones mine, where all the prismatic gems are. Hue lives in the rainbow mine/Buried Bones where ALL gems are rainbows. How to get it back? Don't know yet.
See, you can see that I have a pile of holes to patch up and a few loose ends to tie.
(Yes, I have the buried bones in there twice, it could actually be Barking Mad on the one)

Just saying this is the best clue. Tell me if I quoted it or not
Old 01-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #715
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

NEW CLUE NEW CLUE NEW CLUE

Attachment 53234

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 04:41 PM   #716
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

have you all seen the new clue yet?

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

it spells out PUMPKIN FARM using the first letters of the words

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-23-2008 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #717
Gifted

CHAPTER 4 IN W TALES NOW ALSO

---------- Lola_lake added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Rainbow Flower is gem of the day? it contains a rainbow....? hmmm

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-23-2008 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #718
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
CHAPTER 4 IN W TALES NOW ALSO

---------- Lola_lake added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Rainbow Flower is gem of the day? it contains a rainbow....? hmmm
Thank You Webkinzmomma, you astound me! (Are you sure you haven't been 'Ganz-planted?') Here is that W-tales chapter Lola is talking about!
Attachment 53243

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 04:55 PM   #719
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

And.... our favorite number 3 again,, a new game called Triple Strike
Old 01-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #720
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
have you all seen the new clue yet?

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

it spells out PUMPKIN FARM using the first letters of the words
That is some quick work! webkinzmomma mia!!! So what's not a cookie cutter? lol
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: