Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 02:04 PM   #701
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Ok, here's my theory concerning the moon lamp and tiara.

The clue about the cat and the laughing dog made me think of the nursery rhyme that has already been quoted before. In the nursery rhyme it also mentions the "COW jumped over the moon". If you look at the moon lamp it is literally a COW jumping over a moon. The clue already told us that the lugbotz have the moon......lamp. Now the reason I have capitalized COW is that it also stands for Crown of Wonder. A crown is also called a tiara hence that clue to set us on track.

My thought is that the Crown of Wonder is on the moon (or in outer space). I still believe that the only thieves are the crows. (KISS) I believe that Arte needs the Hot Air Balloon to retrieve the Crown of Wonder from the moon/space (Don't forget that we need a lot of "space")

My daughter feels that we need the water balloon to blast the crows which will then fly up in the air and hit the moon causing it to fall to the earth for Arty to scoop up the Crown of Wonder. Remember how the moon falls when it gets blasted too many times in the game.

So at this point I have the following:
Knight of the Round Table - Found in the Party Room - Need Red Ruby Shoes
Crown of Wonder - Found on the Moon - Need Hot Air Balloon or Water Bottle
I'm still mulling over the third curio and the possibility of five curios stolen.

---------- redhead added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Oops, I mean my daughter feels we need the water bottle not balloon.[/quote]
I like the idea of the Hot air balloon. I was thinking that, too. Definitely a tie-in. It was the nursery rhyme...
HEY DIDDLE-DIDDLE
THE CAT AND THE FIDDLE
The COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON
THE LITTLE DOG LAUGHED to see such sport and
the dish ran away with the spoon.

HEY GUYS ALL THE GEMS IN THE BURIED BONES MINE ARE PRISMATIC< THAT MEANS THEY ARE ALL RAINBOW GEMS!!!!!
Dixiecup is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #702
Warriors 4 Ever!!
Gifted

Sammykit is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that you need the water to get the curio off the moon. Because the water now says "for making others scadadle", it could meen that the crows will scadadle. And that the hot air balloon is one of the stolen curios. "You get it in the curio shop, anyway.)
Old 01-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #703
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

This is off topic and I do not mean to Spam but for all of you asian account holders, rumor has it that Winterfest has already begun and snowflakes are being found floating across there screens. Makes me wish I had an Asia account. Good Luck!
Old 01-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #704
giggler9
Webkinz :)

serenabean is on a distinguished road

sorry if this was already mentioned, but could this be a clue (from Jan 14th calender trivia)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinzclue.jpg (157.4 KB, 65 views)
Old 01-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #705
giggler9
Webkinz :)

serenabean is on a distinguished road

and WHO is Dan? sorry if this has nothign to do with the scavenger hunt but wasnt sure
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz2.jpg (156.5 KB, 60 views)
Old 01-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #706
kimkrew

Just to let everyone know......hourly activities are up and running in Asia and America!!!!

---------- kimkrew added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

plus there is a survey!

Last edited by kimkrew; 01-23-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #707
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Here is an update of things gathered for those who need it.

THANK YOU GuppyLure for summarizing the clues. There are so many at this point my eyes are crossed.
By the way, I can't get into Todays Activities and my 3 accounts.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #708
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
This is off topic and I do not mean to Spam but for all of you asian account holders, rumor has it that Winterfest has already begun and snowflakes are being found floating across there screens. Makes me wish I had an Asia account. Good Luck!
I haven't seen any, but I haven't been logged in long enough to really notice. I thought it wasn't supposed to start until the 26th. It's only the 24th in Asia. I'll have to force my kids to log in after school & spend some quality time on there. I'm sure that will be tough to do. I'll report back later.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 04:03 PM   #709
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is holey...but I have to throw it out there and piece it together. I need more to draw from.
I am still sorting out the fluff from the serious and I am getting somewhere..over the rainbow...LOL. Yeah, it is a lot like that.. By the way. There ARE prismatice Gems in the BURIED BONES mine, that means they make rainbows. They are going to be important, so are the bats, so is the mine whatever the curio is that is found in it. I think the bats took the Webkinz crown of wonder. I think they hid it in the Buried Bones mine. I think we need the water and the tiara for that. We 'skedaddle' them out of the cave, run in, grab the Crown and replace it with the tiara.
That's ONE
I think the Knight Guard's armor is in Fluffington's vault. This one is partially solved so we won't need anything to get it back. We just have to figure out who took it and where they live. This might be the work of the bad fairies who come from tulip troubles. Another one we may need to use water to make them skedaddle.
The Lunar Lugbotz (we all know where the Lugbots miners are found) have the Moon...lamp. I think that means they have the screwy lamp on the moon. The only way to get that back is the Hot air balloon.
Chef Gazpacho is working on two courses, the first I will deal with after I have dealt with this' The Icy Frosty was the clue given to us after the the first course, he is focusing some attention on it. I don't think it is the hockey theme that is missing, but the Golden Hippo Fridge, King Hippo-potamus' fridge. I think all the foods that we were given were a clue about the fine food in his fridge as much as they were about the crows. They are found in the pumpkin patch protector game, for that we need the scarecrow.
I think the Jukebox is in the Home before Dark game. It all seems to be linked, we need the ruby slippers to attend that party, with the tiara and sunglasses, dot your eyes. Then we can get the jukebox back...who stole it...don't know yet, for sure. Could have been the bad fairies but I can't say for sure.
Racking your brains it might be laborious, I think this is our under the desk clue. I think that Goober invented the PRISMATIC chair and Hue, the rainbow Singoz took it back to the buried bones mine, where all the prismatic gems are. Hue lives in the rainbow mine/Buried Bones where ALL gems are rainbows. How to get it back? Don't know yet.
See, you can see that I have a pile of holes to patch up and a few loose ends to tie.
(Yes, I have the buried bones in there twice, it could actually be Barking Mad on the one)
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 01-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #710
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Someone....anyone...with an Asian account? I just got a clue when I clicked on 20 free KC. I didn't capture it & now I can't get it back.

It said something about Being sure? Maybe? something about new friends not being as marvelous as they seem......

UGH!!! Shoot myself for not writing it down. It will be in our daily activities at 4 pm (3 central) tomorrow.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: