Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 10:20 AM   #691
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
WW won't let me in. I keep getting the "oops...we cannot connect, etc." message. Sigh...

Ok, the Crows. Does anyone know off-hand how many Crows are seen at once in the game PPP ? I've never played and I can't get into WW.
The games introduction page shows two crows. As you play the game, the amount of crows you see at 1 time will depend on the level. The crows come at you and you have to spray water at them to keep them from stealing the pumpkins. The first level, they come a little slower so you won't see as many at 1 time. As you progress, more will come at you at once. So it really varies and it will also vary on how quickly you spray them and get them off the screen
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #692
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

I know this doens't pertain to the hunt but did you all know that the sink is now interactive. You can brush teeth and stuff. really cute. If you need a break from all this, go play. It's fun!
Old 01-23-2008, 10:30 AM   #693
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

There's that 3 again. Thanks DC, much appreciated.

Three crows, three missing Curios ? Maybe ?
It would be simplier if it was only the Crows as the thieves and each took a Curio.

3 places the Curios can be without being detected by Sparky's sniffer.

Sky/Space=Air
Mines=Earth
Pirate ship=Water.

---------- Gramma2AZ added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Never mind, I just saw HMLilly's post.

To HMLilly: do you know the maximum number of crows seen at any given time. Is it more than 3 ?

Last edited by Gramma2AZ; 01-23-2008 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #694
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

I've played and I'm pretty sure I've seen more than three at a time stealing my dumb pumpkins. They come at you so fast, it's hard to keep track but I seem to remember there being quite a few coming at the same time, either coming on or going off the page.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #695
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mfoley129
I know this doens't pertain to the hunt but did you all know that the sink is now interactive. You can brush teeth and stuff. really cute. If you need a break from all this, go play. It's fun!
OMG...that is so cool...I just tried it. My kids are going to be so excited! You should post this somewhere for Wendy & Justin to see...I think it is "breaking news worthy"
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #696
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
There's that 3 again. Thanks DC, much appreciated.

Three crows, three missing Curios ? Maybe ?
It would be simplier if it was only the Crows as the thieves and each took a Curio.

3 places the Curios can be without being detected by Sparky's sniffer.

Sky/Space=Air
Mines=Earth
Pirate ship=Water.

---------- Gramma2AZ added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Never mind, I just saw HMLilly's post.

To HMLilly: do you know the maximum number of crows seen at any given time. Is it more than 3 ?
I am so sorry, but in the first round they do, if you don't squirt, come in a group of two by three. That finishes off the game. I counted. Yes, they come faster and more as the game progresses, but initially it is two gruops of threes and you have to get rid of FIVE crows to get to the next level.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 01-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #697
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I believe I have pieced one together. Thoughts? Help me out here please....

1.) The Knight of the Round Armor is in in the party room in Home Before Dark.
A.) Chef Gazpacho stole it - (“Mamma Mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!- Garpacho is a chef…cooking….)
* In the curio shop the Knight Of the Round Armor - (this is the curio) - says that ... it was rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himself, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf.
B.) Sir Gallahippo is a Knight of the Round Armor . Round armor could be meaning round metal cookie cutter, but the armor is "not a cookie cutter".

*First thing you would need is the “moon-lamp” to find it in the “dark”.
*Second thing you need is your red ruby shoes, (“It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers)
*Third thing you need is your “Tiara”, (“Things that sparkle, things that shine - things like that are quite divine!”)

Am I crazy?

---------- Sunnygirl added 5 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

I also have a theory on two more.... let me know what you think of my first and then I will post on the next one. One of us has to win, I just hope it is one of us busting our pencil leads to do it.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; 01-23-2008 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 12:47 PM   #698
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

I think we're making it harder than what it really is, the way I understand the hunt is that there's one thief/thieves and I think it's the CROWS, they took 3 items, and you can usually find them in the pumpkis patch where they have one of the items and you'll need the water to get it back, the second item is hidden at the party house and you need the polka dot slippers to get back (polka dot your EYES and cross your T's), I'm not sure where the third item is hidden but the cookie cutter thing must have something to do with it.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:01 PM   #699
Webkinz :)
redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnygirl
I believe I have pieced one together. Thoughts? Help me out here please....

1.) The Knight of the Round Armor is in in the party room in Home Before Dark.
A.) Chef Gazpacho stole it - (“Mamma Mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!- Garpacho is a chef…cooking….)
* In the curio shop the Knight Of the Round Armor - (this is the curio) - says that ... it was rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himself, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf.
B.) Sir Gallahippo is a Knight of the Round Armor . Round armor could be meaning round metal cookie cutter, but the armor is "not a cookie cutter".
I'm with you so far. *First thing you would need is the “moon-lamp” to find it in the “dark”.
*Second thing you need is your red ruby shoes, (“It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers)
*Third thing you need is your “Tiara”, (“Things that sparkle, things that shine - things like that are quite divine!”)

I agree with the red ruby shoes, but am not sure about the moon lamp or the tiara.
I'm a little confused whether we need three things for each curio taken or if there are three curios taken and we need one thing to get each curio back.

I'll give my theory about the moon-lamp and tiara in a separate post.

---------- redhead added 10 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Ok, here's my theory concerning the moon lamp and tiara.

The clue about the cat and the laughing dog made me think of the nursery rhyme that has already been quoted before. In the nursery rhyme it also mentions the "COW jumped over the moon". If you look at the moon lamp it is literally a COW jumping over a moon. The clue already told us that the lugbotz have the moon......lamp. Now the reason I have capitalized COW is that it also stands for Crown of Wonder. A crown is also called a tiara hence that clue to set us on track.

My thought is that the Crown of Wonder is on the moon (or in outer space). I still believe that the only thieves are the crows. (KISS) I believe that Arte needs the Hot Air Balloon to retrieve the Crown of Wonder from the moon/space (Don't forget that we need a lot of "space")

My edited daughter feels that we need the water balloon to blast the crows which will then fly up in the air and hit the moon causing it to fall to the earth for Arty to scoop up the Crown of Wonder. Remember how the moon falls when it gets blasted too many times in the game.

So at this point I have the following:
Knight of the Round Table - Found in the Party Room - Need Red Ruby Shoes
Crown of Wonder - Found on the Moon - Need Hot Air Balloon or Water Bottle
I'm still mulling over the third curio and the possibility of five curios stolen.

---------- redhead added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Oops, I mean my edited daughter feels we need the water bottle not balloon.

please don't post ages.
--fireflyblue

Last edited by fireflyblue; 01-23-2008 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #700
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by
Ennazusjsc and many others

Newspaper Instructions/Clues

Here's where we get the questions we are supposed to answer

Click the image to open in full size.

Clues

A clue was discovered when the free food items were examined together

Calendar clues

1. Wizard of Oz reference (Scarecrow, brain, ruby slippers, water, etc.)
2. In the curio shop the Knight Of the Round Armor descriptions states that ... it was rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himslef, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf.
Also, he's a knight of the ROUND ARMOR not round table. Round armor implies round metal cookie cutter, but the armor is "not a cookie cutter", hah!
3. Lunar Lugbotz game related to Dex Dangerous (Lion) and the moon lamp (clue)

The next one was referred to in the newspaper on January 11th. "Air of Mystery". Some people have read it and found reference to Doug and Arte. The story follows Doug's journey to find an island on which he discovers unicorns. No new ideas on this, but the "AIR" could refer to that in a Hot AIR Balloon and the story could be loosly related to the magical land of Oz.

Wierd clues that don't fit in perfectly with the theory.

Cat and Laughing dog with Hot Air Balloon and or Lion (Clue # 1 reference

Possible Missing Items:
Note the description on the Ultimate Experiment Station, "Beakers and test tubes and brains, oh my!"
Dream-O-Meter bed referenced "sweet dreams" idea
Hot Air Balloon related to Calendar pictures above (Ask the cat and the laughing dog)
Knight of the Round Armor related to TinMan and trivia question 2 above.

Now, consider the questions:
1. Where is each missing curio? (curio's name and location required)
------Clue 1: Dream-O-Meter Bed - Lunar Lugbotz Game (Lion in space)?
------Clue 2: Ultimate Experiment Station - Goober's Lab (ScareCrow brain reference)?
------Clue 3: Knight Of the Round Armor ? - Chef's Challenge (Tinman reference)?
2. Who took the curios?
------The CROWS
3. Where would you normally find the curio thief/thieves?
------The Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
------Bottled Water?
------Ruby Slippers?
------Emerald Polka Dot Rain boots?
------Yellow Raincoat?
------ScareCrow?

** Is the ScareCrow an item needed or does it only relate to the "brain" reference and "CROWS" attacking?
** Can the Rain boots and Raincoat count as one combined item of the three needed to get Arte's curios back?
** Do we need three total items, or three items for each missing curio?

That's the whole theory laid out. See what you can make of it!
Here is an update of things gathered for those who need it.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: