Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

cookie cutter......what could that mean?
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 06:09 PM   #62
ShoogieDog
Gifted

ShoogieDog is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that the verdict is that the thoery is that the cookie cutter refers to the tin man, which ties us back into our OZ theme.

---------- ShoogieDog added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

should we also maybe look into the rares/CSOs in the CS? i looked for today and nothing seemed like a clue...but maybe we should keep us just in case...

Last edited by ShoogieDog; 01-19-2008 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #63
skittlesfreak55

skittlesfreak55 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is the wizard of OZ theme?
skittlesfreak55 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #64
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
cookie cutter......what could that mean?
wasn't the clue TIARA given in sequence, right after the cookie cutter ?
Old 01-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #65
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Could the Wizard of Oz mean the Wizard Theme?
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #66
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
sometime in the first thread, someone was asking for an ad for the curio shop.....I found it....see if you can tell what all is in there. The Hippo fridge for sure and the Robo-Arm but I can't tell what else is in there. Any ideas?

Click the image to open in full size.
THAT is the picture I was looking for! Now I know I was not dreaming! Those items are the ones I think we stolen from the Curio shop. I think the ICE theme that we have been seeing so very little of and the one that a certain person who posts 'Jerry Stole the Hockey Wallpaper' is leading to. I think that once we figure out all the Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz theme this is going to be the one that was 'Chef Gazpacho's second course' that he was focusing on, but not as much as the first. The first course was a 'Trickle Treacle' which base ingredient is pumpkin, his second course was an 'Icy Frosty' Which base ingredients are Water, ICE cream and WATERmelon. The Golden Hippos fridge was considered early on in the clues as a missing curio, but somewhere along the line we got so busy with the WoZ theme that we lost sight of that. I also think that the Flaneur Vasserfreezen (Flaneur~french for stroll Vasserfreezen German for water frozen or ice) that we got at the VERY beginning of the scavenger hunt as a freebie told us something, but it was overwhelmed by the other freebies connected to the MAIN COURSE. Also, if you look at all the icy themed things that have been on sale over the last little while and all the hockey themed stuff on sale in the curio shop, I almost am convinced that this Hippo Fridge ties in there somewhere. It is a COOL place to store stuff, right?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #67
ShoogieDog
Gifted

ShoogieDog is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by hellotink12
i don't think so...
also, i wasn't refering to theme as in a room theme, but as a continuing idea. i know this is confusing, we should probably stop saying theme... we will say idea instead.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #68
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hellotink12
No, I am leaning more toward the Goober theme, myself. You see before he was the Wizard of Oz, he was PROFESSOR MARVEL and he has a story very similar to Goober's Smarty Pants story. I think that it is connected to the Thoughtful Think Tank. I think Gramma was the one who brought up that that could be our 'cross your 'T' clue, right there because it is another #3 thing. 3 T's.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
wasn't the clue TIARA given in sequence, right after the cookie cutter ?
I agree, (Welcome back Andy!!!) It is the only thing that really resembles a cookie cutter. Even though the Tiara is a common item, it could very well be connected to the Crown of Wonder.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-19-2008 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #69
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

is this the icy frosty thing?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

OOH i just rememberd another thing!! Alot of pets were best friends with testcoulor then a # could this be a clue? the color cotastrophy story could have something to do with this?

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-19-2008 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #70

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

hey, has anyone noticed this?

---------- cynthi1234 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

could it be a clue?

Last edited by cynthi1234; 01-19-2008 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: