Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 08:44 AM   #681
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Is everyone having trouble accessing the daily and hourly activities page today. Mine just keeps saying Loading . . . That is really odd. I know asia accounts said that they were having trouble yesterday. I hope that they fix it soon.

---------- kurber added 20 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

While doing some of my daily activities in the arcade, I noticed that their is a new arcade game It is called Triple Strike Solitaire.

Last edited by kurber; 01-23-2008 at 08:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #682
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Is everyone having trouble accessing the daily and hourly activities page today. Mine just keeps saying Loading . . . That is really odd. I know asia accounts said that they were having trouble yesterday. I hope that they fix it soon.

---------- kurber added 20 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

While doing some of my daily activities in the arcade, I noticed that their is a new arcade game It is called Triple Strike Solitaire.
Yeah, I had the same trouble yesterday. I think Ganz caught on that we were using that as an advantage. I don't see it as an advantage anymore, though. It just gave us privy to clues that we may not really have been ready for.
I think the update will give us more time to focus on the Hunt. LOTTA new stuff at the W-Shop, new game, new log in page and Kinz Chat Plus is no longer an option, they changed the clubhouse.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #683
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Leave it to Quizzy's to make learning fun! Glass takes a 1000 years to decompose...That is a LONG TIME. On the other side of things, I have learned something else. The question of the day is about BATS! There are three that are hi-lighted. The Barbastella (Hmm like Stellar), the Artibius Watsoni (Watson?? Sherlock Holmes~homes connection) and the Tadaria, also called the Mexican Free-tailed bat. Not only that, their initials spell the word BAT. I think that the Bats are a bad guy! They have something in a mine...that is where they live...in the DARK of the mine, right?
Attachment 53137

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Old 01-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #684
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Do you think there is an easier way to find out the order of how the clues(all, not just KC ones)were given?

Trying to read through the old/original thread is like torture. Everything is muddled up and messy. I'd like to know what goes with what. Maybe we could do category lists, like the first KC clue and what goes with this and so on through the 5 clues. Take what we have and organise it.

I'm off to WW, to check out the new stuff, if it lets me.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:49 AM   #685
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

The posts have been much lighter than at the beginning, don't you all think. I think we're all just so confused at all the info that we don't know which way is up. I still think we might be making this harder on ourselves (although that is part of the fun). As someone pointed out way at the beginning of all this, isn't this supposed to be for young kids? I know we don't give them as much credit as they deserve sometimes but mine gave up after a few days and said they would rather spend their time playing instead of this hunt. Do any of you think that if we just look at the obvious answers those might be right. Like the fact that the CROWS have been lookied at forever as the culprits? Just a thought as nothing new has really been discussed. Just another thing to look at, I decided to add up the cost for the most talked about curios to see their total cost:
Golden Hippo Fridge-8425
Thoughtful Think Tank-2300
Regal Flame Lamp-925
Knight of the Round Armor-2300
Dream-O-Meter Bed-4800
--------
Total:18750
Someone did say that the first hunt yeilded prizes around 10000kc, and that maybe the second go aroung-double the trouble (I think they said, sorry didn't feel like looking forever to find that quote). That being said, this comes to almost 20000kc. Again, just another thought.

---------- mfoley129 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Just another quick note, if anyone cares...the survey questions are back up. Mine had been gone for over a week or two. Answered it after midnight last night.

Last edited by mfoley129; 01-23-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 09:51 AM   #686
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

The bat clue could lead us in several different directions
the bats are a thief
a missing curio is hidden with the bats
or something normally with the bats (gems=crown of wonder) is a missing curio

With the crows, we saw clues that told us how to scare them away (scarecrow). We haven't seen anything like that with the bats although its very possible that we wouldn't I think at this point though I'm leaning towards either a missing curio is located in a mine or the crown of wonder is a missing curio. I could make an argument for either so I really have no idea.

If I had to make a final decision right now, I would only pick the crows as thieves
Old 01-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #687
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Do you think there is an easier way to find out the order of how the clues(all, not just KC ones)were given?

Trying to read through the old/original thread is like torture. Everything is muddled up and messy. I'd like to know what goes with what. Maybe we could do category lists, like the first KC clue and what goes with this and so on through the 5 clues. Take what we have and organise it.

I'm off to WW, to check out the new stuff, if it lets me.
I totally agree, I am sitting here with a pen and pad working on theories, plugging holes and finalizing. I think the 'cues and clues' are not as fast and furious, we don't have the pool we did at the beginning when everyone was fresh. Now we have the die-hards and the dedicated ones who keep finding the little things that affirm what we are trying to say. Sometimes I think I am trying to MAKE myself believe that that is the way it is when Foley above me is probably more correct...KISS~~~Keep It Simple S***ID...It IS a KID'S SITE, after all. I do agree with you on the other point and that is that we give them too little credit, they are still in the learning phase and this would be just another day in Math class or History, really.
OH GOOD LUCK with logging in (seriously), My Asian account was doing that yesterday and I never got to do a THING. It was buggy ALL day and is still.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-23-2008 at 09:58 AM..
Old 01-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #688
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

As an adult, I am really enjoying this scavenger hunt although I don't think I have even a remote chance of getting all the answers right - some sure but no way all.
My daughter is 8 and I've tried doing this with her as a fun thing to do together. While she has some theories at some of the clues, it was just too much and she lost interest.

I am enjoying this but frustrated at the same time. I think it would make it more manageable if we knew how many curios were missing. I feel like that unknown puts makes the contest just a little too hard. In the end, I wish webkinz would tell us exactly what was a clue and what exactly it meant. I'm sure we'll get a story but because of all the time I've spent on this, I want to know the exact line of thinking they had - down to the smallest details.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:04 AM   #689
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

WW won't let me in. I keep getting the "oops...we cannot connect, etc." message. Sigh...

Ok, the Crows. Does anyone know off-hand how many Crows are seen at once in the game PPP ? I've never played and I can't get into WW.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #690
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
WW won't let me in. I keep getting the "oops...we cannot connect, etc." message. Sigh...

Ok, the Crows. Does anyone know off-hand how many Crows are seen at once in the game PPP ? I've never played and I can't get into WW.
They come in threes.NO TWOS, THEY COME IN three sets of TWO..speaking of which...has anyone noticed the new game is called TRIPLE STRIKE!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-23-2008 at 10:34 AM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: