Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #671
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
I think there is a frozen theme too, I just can't seem to put the pieces together. I also think there is a rock & roll theme involved, but can't quite nail that one down either. I really hope they give us more to work with tomorrow. (although with the way my work has been slacking...maybe I hope they don't)

---------- bonniesbabies added 10 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Well, I'm off for the night. Hopefully my "tomorrow" account will be working better in the morning. Would be nice to get a little more info.
They just said they are doing Important maintenance, bet we are getting an update!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #672
Lil Kinz
sunshinedaisy72 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Bonnie, I still think that the Hockey Wallpaper fits into the stolen articles somehow.
I saw the hockey wallpaper on sale in the curio shop...I think it was yesterday. Wouldn't that rule it out as stolen?
Old 01-23-2008, 01:33 AM   #673
Webkinz :)

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sunshinedaisy72
I saw the hockey wallpaper on sale in the curio shop...I think it was yesterday. Wouldn't that rule it out as stolen?
that is true, so it is not the hockey wallpaper

---------- sweetsoda added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

we also should think that it is not the interstellar telescope because it is on sale tomorrow, or is supposed to be

Last edited by sweetsoda; 01-23-2008 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 04:09 AM   #674
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- mommakitty added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

oops, that's too small to read, gotta find another way to post this

---------- mommakitty added 16 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

well, I hope you can figure out most of what I am getting at, as I can't sem to make the image bigger anymore

I am so frustrated

hope it helps anyway...

---------- mommakitty added 10 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

They just said they are doing Important maintenance, bet we are getting an update!
I hope so, need more info to sort this all out ..

also remembered from Wizard of Oz that there is a forest of angry apple trees - there are apple trees on front of Pumpkin Patch Protector

Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tinman, and Lion all fell asleep in the deadly poppy fields-could be one of the beds??

Toto jumped out of the Hot Air Balloon to chase a cat, that is why Dorothy got out too and had to use her ruby slippers to get home-reinforces August Calendar 2006 page idea!!
maybe the Hot Air Balloon is in the Home Before Dark game? In the Party Room?

Last edited by mommakitty; 01-23-2008 at 04:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 06:19 AM   #675
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

To me the clues in this hunt don't seem to be following in any specific order, which makes it more challenging. It's more puzzle like.

Anyways, I was also re-reading the original post and it wasn't easy sifting through all those posts.

I was tearing apart the Mamma mia clue ans I think I noticed a couple of things.

Clue: Mamma mia! Even mama says t-hat
i-s
n-ot
a cookie cutter!

The 1st letters of "that is not" spell TIN.

Mamma is spelled this way in the beginning and is then spelled mama(missing "m"). Mia is a name and therefore a proper pro-noun and should be capitalized and it is not in the clue.

Mamma mia; mama. MMM- Muzzle Mouth Mine ???

Old 01-23-2008, 06:53 AM   #676
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
To me the clues in this hunt don't seem to be following in any specific order, which makes it more challenging. It's more puzzle like.

Anyways, I was also re-reading the original post and it wasn't easy sifting through all those posts.

I was tearing apart the Mamma mia clue ans I think I noticed a couple of things.

Clue: Mamma mia! Even mama says t-hat
i-s
n-ot
a cookie cutter!

The 1st letters of "that is not" spell TIN.

Mamma is spelled this way in the beginning and is then spelled mama(missing "m"). Mia is a name and therefore a proper pro-noun and should be capitalized and it is not in the clue.

Mamma mia; mama. MMM- Muzzle Mouth Mine ???

You may have a point with the Muzzle Mouth Mine (IT is in a set of three like the patterns we have been watching) BUT, the Momma, Mamma, Mama references...I just checked He uses all three in his show. Mia should only be capitalized at the beginning of a sentence...we don't capitalize the 'm' in me. (Mamma mia is mother of mine or my mother in Italian)

I have posted pictures of the Charm forest and they have faces in them. The one that has EYES looking at people is like an EYEBALL FOREST (DOT YOUR EYES)
Sometimes I DREAD updates...anyone else having trouble since they added the new furniture, games and front page?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-23-2008 at 07:23 AM..
Old 01-23-2008, 07:35 AM   #677
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Yes, I am having major issues. i can't load my daily activities page. I was considering a restart, but since I'm not the only one, maybe I won't.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 07:41 AM   #678
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

You may have a point with the Muzzle Mouth Mine (IT is in a set of three like the patterns we have been watching) BUT, the Momma, Mamma, Mama references...I just checked He uses all three in his show. Mia should only be capitalized at the beginning of a sentence...we don't capitalize the 'm' in me. (Mamma mia is mother of mine or my mother in Italian)

I have posted pictures of the Charm forest and they have faces in them. The one that has EYES looking at people is like an EYEBALL FOREST (DOT YOUR EYES)
Sometimes I DREAD updates...anyone else having trouble since they added the new furniture, games and front page?
OH, ok, thanks for the info on mamma mia etc. It does spell TIN in there.

I had a devil of a time signing in. I thought it was odd with the new pic at the sign-in. We're still knee deep in snow, and the pic is kind of spring-like. A little early for that. Oh, well.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:45 AM   #679
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

With all of the sign in problems, I wonder if we will be down for some more maintenence again today...I hope so.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-23-2008, 07:50 AM   #680
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
OH, ok, thanks for the info on mamma mia etc. It does spell TIN in there.

I had a devil of a time signing in. I thought it was odd with the new pic at the sign-in. We're still knee deep in snow, and the pic is kind of spring-like. A little early for that. Oh, well.
That's ok, I think we need the time away from the actual WW to get this all together. We are coming down to the fine wire, here. I think we should be focusing more on the answers, now. Picking it apart is like trying to find meat on a turkey from Christmas...
The MMM theory works. The TIN..maybe a bit thin, but it is worth a look. I don't know if you saw my comment. All the things to do with Chef Gazpacho have been ICY related (for the second course) The Flaneur Vasserfreezen was the very first Free giveaway from him at the beginning of the hunt. He said that he was focusing more on the first course than the second, the second being an icy frosty, He said that is no cookie cutter. Skates are sharpened like a knife, but not sharpened to cut..not a cookie cutter..see? The MMM could mean that the missing ice themed curio is in the Muzzle Mouth Mine.
See what I mean about it looking like a cookie cutter, but not a cookie cutter?
Attachment 53136

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: