Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 09:34 PM   #661
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
---------- Dixiecup added 36 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Okay, now for the clues that Nana006 discussed, she said that the clues she has seen DEFINITELY point to the Charm Forest, Kudos, you found WAY more concrete proof than I did. I have pictures to back this up. She said: CHARM FOREST: Clues been about the 4 forests: EYES; RAINBOW; WATER; JEWELS
I agree wholeheartedly. Here is a picture of the FOUR forests:
Attachment 53010
Don't forget to dot your eyes, here is a picture of the eyes.
Attachment 53012
Where else in Webkinz world can you find rainbows. Here are Rainbows:
Attachment 53013
Water references: Flaneur Vasserfreezen, (water, watermelon and ICE cream), water bottle, Rain coats, rain boots, rainbows...Here is Water
Attachment 53014
Jewels: all the gems, sparkling, ruby slippers, Here is sparkling:
Attachment 53015

Wow! Nice job! So, does that make it the charm forest in general or something in each area? Were the bad fairies the culprits in the last hunt? Would they do that again?
I am also leaning towards the Charm Forest for a little bit of a different reason.
Going with the Wizard of Oz Theory. I think about this forest to be similar to the forest in the Wizard of Oz that had the talking trees. The charm forest has a rainbow and you can win the Grand Charming tree that reminds me of the trees in Oz
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 10:01 PM   #662
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Registhehseep
I am having a really hard time keeping up with this.
Me too! Someone desperately needs to do a recap! I can't cuz I don't know what's going on with it all! LOL maybe Dixie cup? she/he seems to be up on everything.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:04 PM   #663
Webkinz :)
jkeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but on the W Tales stories if you click "beggining" to the Color Catastrophe story it talks about rainbows and dots of color... which reminded me of the Question of the Days additional answer.. "Where else can you find rainbows" I don't know if this helps.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #664
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jkeister
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but on the W Tales stories if you click "beggining" to the Color Catastrophe story it talks about rainbows and dots of color... which reminded me of the Question of the Days additional answer.. "Where else can you find rainbows" I don't know if this helps.
I have had serious thoughts about this myself. Considering that HUE is a main character and one of the gems the other day mentioned HUE...The Corona Topaz. As I said before the word Corona also means CROWN. Ok, so then maybe Hue figures in here somehow. There has been talk that MAYBE Goober still has the map and that the mine is accessible. Then maybe all this rainbow talk has to do with the book. Hue LIVES in the mine with the Rainbow prisms. (Which all gems are prisms, they just don't become that until they are plucked from the wall.) MAYBE Hue TOOK the Crown of Wonder because all gems are prisms, remember? He may have taken it there because Goober made a promise to destroy the map, not use the prisms anymore because if he did, there wouldn't be any more rainbows. Enorma was supposed to have removed the rainbow gumball from the entrance to the cave, so Hue may have taken it there thinking it was the only safe place to keep gems ...who knows for sure.I don't think that makes him a bad guy or a thief...as such. Just a bit misguided in the way he dealt with it. Another way to look at it is that Goober made the Prismatic chair after he promised he wouldn't use the prisms anymore. Same scenario different curio. Only the reason is much more urgent...no prisms, no rainbows.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 10:38 PM   #665
Unknown0013

Unknown0013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Colar Storm has a rainbow!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #666

katheroo is an unknown quantity at this point

OK. Here's my take on things for whatever it's worth...

I thought by "curios" - we were looking to items that are only sold in the curio shop, but some of these seem to be in the W shop also.

When I read the first clue about the little laughing dog - I immediately thought of the nursey ryhme "Hey diddle, diddle, the cat and the fiddle - the cow jumped over the moon - the little dog laughed to see such a sport - and the dish ran away with the spoon. Which lead me to believe they were refering to the moon lamp as the stolen item since it has a cow jumping over the moon.

When I read the clue about racking your brain - it's quite LABorious - it made me think of the thoughtful think tank & that perhaps it was hiden in Goobers Lab.

When I read the clue about Ms. Cowoline saying not to forget to polka-dot your eyes and cross your T's, I thought of a polka-dot T-shirt maybe hiding under Ms. Cowolines desk.

I haven't done one of these hunts before - so I'm all new to this. I tend to think quite literaly about the clues.

Any thoughts??????
Old 01-22-2008, 11:06 PM   #667
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Most of us tend to read WAY more into the clues that might be necessary. I openly welcome a "literal thinker" to join us!

---------- bonniesbabies added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

BY the way...for all of you "regulars" that may have forgotten.......Jerry stole the hockey wallpaper.

Last edited by bonniesbabies; 01-22-2008 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #668
monkeybabe123

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

who is jerry??
Old 01-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #669
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
Most of us tend to read WAY more into the clues that might be necessary. I openly welcome a "literal thinker" to join us!

---------- bonniesbabies added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

BY the way...for all of you "regulars" that may have forgotten.......Jerry stole the hockey wallpaper.
While frequency has its merits...this was not one of it's finer moments. Bonnie, I still think that the Hockey Wallpaper fits into the stolen articles somehow. There has been WAY too many clues regarding ice, peppermints, Flaneur Vasserfreezen OUR FIRST FREEBIE at the beginning of the hunt, given to us on the 9th of January in the Hourly activities. It is what started the ball rolling for some of us, but it was where it ended for some others. I don't know why this part keeps geting ignored. I never get any further than we have proof...UM..I..think..I have another one....the second course...Chef Gazpacho...working on icy frosty...water, watermelon, ice cream...not a cookie cutter ICE SKATES, they get sharpened just like a knife!! BUT they are not sharpened to CUT!!! Mama Mia, THAT is NOT a cookie CUTTER!
GADZOOKS, I detest 'eureka' moments...they 'rack' the brain. And here comes another one...what is another word for RACK???
Shelf, stand, rack-up or score, accumulate, pile up, stock up, store, hoard (like Fluffington, maybe?)

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-22-2008 at 11:39 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 11:28 PM   #670
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I think there is a frozen theme too, I just can't seem to put the pieces together. I also think there is a rock & roll theme involved, but can't quite nail that one down either. I really hope they give us more to work with tomorrow. (although with the way my work has been slacking...maybe I hope they don't)

---------- bonniesbabies added 10 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Well, I'm off for the night. Hopefully my "tomorrow" account will be working better in the morning. Would be nice to get a little more info.

Last edited by bonniesbabies; 01-22-2008 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: