Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #651
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

---------- Dixiecup added 36 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Okay, now for the clues that Nana006 discussed, she said that the clues she has seen DEFINITELY point to the Charm Forest, Kudos, you found WAY more concrete proof than I did. I have pictures to back this up. She said: CHARM FOREST: Clues been about the 4 forests: EYES; RAINBOW; WATER; JEWELS
I agree wholeheartedly. Here is a picture of the FOUR forests:
Attachment 53010
Don't forget to dot your eyes, here is a picture of the eyes.
Attachment 53012
Where else in Webkinz world can you find rainbows. Here are Rainbows:
Attachment 53013
Water references: Flaneur Vasserfreezen, (water, watermelon and ICE cream), water bottle, Rain coats, rain boots, rainbows...Here is Water
Attachment 53014
Jewels: all the gems, sparkling, ruby slippers, Here is sparkling:
Attachment 53015[/quote]

Wow! Nice job! So, does that make it the charm forest in general or something in each area? Were the bad fairies the culprits in the last hunt? Would they do that again?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 06:48 PM   #652
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Thanks to Webdaddy,

Knowing what he knows, Fluffington St. Bernard has joined the search.
Now it's amazing what "CLUES" he's turned up.
I can't believe it-in my own vault.
Great news for Arte.
Have you figured it out?
Try hard and you will.

Well it does say "clues', more than one. Not clue and not curio, unless a curio is a clue.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #653
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

The Pinwheels showed up in the curio shop two days in arow along with the rainbow shoes
Old 01-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #654
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Sorry I meant Webkinzdaddy.

Also, Heath Ledger died today.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #655
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

The Pinwheels showed up in the curio shop two days in arow along with the rainbow shoes. By the way I'm so excited. I got a free virtual golden retriever with a seris one trading card today. WHAHOOOOOOO
This contest is nuts and making me nuts.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #656

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Hey Krisy here. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE help me catch up I told u that I would be away 4 3 says so I am back......Please catch me up thanks Krisy
Old 01-22-2008, 07:01 PM   #657
Gifted

Registhehseep will become famous soon enough

I am having a really hard time keeping up with this.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #658
brooklyn670

Mom_of_3_Girls is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think that Fluffington found a curio in his vault, I'm sure he only found a clue. The clue could have been a party streamer or party hat or something along those lines which bring me to the idea that the Knight of Round Armor is in the party room in Home Before Dark.

On another note... We have been concentrating on just one thief and only 3 items total to get the curios back... Maybe we should also come up with a theory that involves a thief for each curio as well as 3 items per curio needed to get it back. That would help the idea that bats are thieves as well as bad fairies and possibly the lunar lugbotz and of course the crows. Going on that idea, there are 4 thieves and still 1 needed to support the idea that there are 5 missing curios.

---------- Mom_of_3_Girls added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
I like the way you're thinking, but I still think there is something in one of the mines...too many rocks/gems/bats clues to ignore.
I agree that is why I've placed the Dream O' Meter bed in the RAINBOW MINE.

Last edited by Mom_of_3_Girls; 01-22-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #659
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Sorry I meant Webkinzdaddy.

Also, Heath Ledger died today.
That is an ironically tragic twist of fate...how very, very sad.
Mom of 3...there is merit to your hypothesis. I believe there are more than 3 curios and more than ONE thief, I think we are going to have to break it down here, pretty quick and satrt being a bit more logical. I feel so....random...chaotic

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-22-2008 at 07:24 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #660
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

okay you guys something hapened with my family and my friend's family, so i wont have time to be on the computer for 3 days at the least...it might extend to a week. i dont know. when i come back i will PM some of you for a re-cap...would anyone be kind enough to begin making it now and have it ready when i come back? i would love that, becase time resolving my friendship and the relationship with our families are a little more important then sitting by the computer at this point of time. I am VERY sorry!!! please understand.

thank you all, Bluedolfin3443
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: