Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #641
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

hi i haven't been here in a day or two, I tried reading to get caught up but seems like alot of it is repeat from when I was here before... does anyone know if there have been any significant clues given lately?

I am going to wonder around WW to see what I can find. Thanks
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #642
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Webkinzdaddy found a clue in a newspaper article that we all seemed to miss. The first letter of each sentence spell KNIGHT. That is really the only major one...in my opinion, of course.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 05:01 PM   #643
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

can someone post all the recent stuff i've been busy
Old 01-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #644
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

The most important clue was on page #58...post #576. By Webkinzdaddy
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #645
Dolphins Rock!

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
The most important clue was on page #58...post #576. By Webkinzdaddy

thanks so much!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #646
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

There have been clues pointing to stars, and to the POTM...maybe the Stellar Star Blaster is one of the things Arte needs to get back his missing items...from Dex Dangerous? I'm not sure it could be the missing curio if it hasn't been in the Curio Shop before.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #647
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Tomorrow's Quizzy calendar question is about bats. I hazarded a guess based on things we have seen a lot of lately to arrive at the correct guess right off the 'bat.' here is that Question.
Attachment 52984

I did a little research on each one and my findings are interesting. The One Bat is called Barbastella (A European bat), I think the STELLA glared at me so I never went beyond that point.
The Artibius is a Leaf-nosed bat that I couldn't get much information from other than the fact that it's real name is Artibius WATSONI (Like Dr. Watson and Sherlock Holmes, bringing us back to the Sherlock Holmes Q a few days ago.) Umm or Fluffington and McWoof.
The last being a VERY interesting little guy, Tadaria, is also called a Mexican Free-tailed Bat...so what can we get from this?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 01-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #648
brooklyn670

Mom_of_3_Girls is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Mom_of_3_Girls
Ok I've been thinking about this a lot today, trying to put the pieces together, this is what I've come up with so far...

Building on the idea that there are 5 missing curios, there would obviously need to be 5 places where they are hidden...

Only 1 thief/thieves ~ the crows, they are usually in the Pumpkin Patch Protector Game

1 ~ The golden hippo fridge (relating to the food and icy or cold ideas) is in the Candy Bash game (with the little laughing dog and the fact that the dog's bean isn't a cookie cutter)

2 ~ The Dream O' Meter Bed (relating to the LAB or science ideas) is in the Rainbow Mine (dreaming, over the rainbow, and other rainbow related ideas)

3 ~ The Thoughtful Think Tank (crossing my t's) is "under the navigator's desk" in Dogbeard's Captain Quarters (dotting my "eyes" with a pirate eye patch)

4 ~ The Regal Flame Lamp (going back the curious Regal Reef Refrigerator description) is on the moon with the Lunar Lugbotz (because they have the moon...lamp)

5 ~ The ??? (not exactly sure here hoping our clues this week will lead to the answer maybe the jukebox?) is in the party room of Home Before Dark (ruby slippers, party themes going on, getting home etc...)

Arte needs:
Water (to squirt at the crows to get them away)
Emerald polka dot rain boots (to keep his paws dry)
Yellow rain coat (again to stay dry while squirting the crows)

Does this all fit? Where are the holes? Please help! Thanks
I originally posted this late last night and I haven't gotten much feedback on it yet... I'm really interested in hearing (err reading) what some of the "regulars" think about these possibilities...

Also after the realization today that Fluffington's article has the clue "knight" in it, I will say this...

5 ~ The Knight of Round Armor is in the party room of Home Before Dark (ruby slippers, party themes going on, getting home etc...)
Old 01-22-2008, 05:48 PM   #649
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

I originally posted this late last night and I haven't gotten much feedback on it yet... I'm really interested in hearing (err reading) what some of the "regulars" think about these possibilities...

Also after the realization today that Fluffington's article has the clue "knight" in it, I will say this...

5 ~ The Knight of Round Armor is in the party room of Home Before Dark (ruby slippers, party themes going on, getting home etc...)
I like the way you're thinking, but I still think there is something in one of the mines...too many rocks/gems/bats clues to ignore.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #650
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I disagree because of what Fluffington said about it being in his own vault. Now, there has been some speculation as to whether the CLUE or the CURIO is in that vault. Considering that we have MORE than just the five physical clues to go on, I am more certain that it is the Knight's armor itself that was found there. So, this mystery on this missing curio is already partially solved. The fact that the question talked about BATS, BATMAN, DARK KNIGHT I am more prone to believing that the BATS took the KNIGHT and hid it in Fluffington's vault. Bats LIVE in the dark of the mines, there is our DARK reference and our place where the bad guy resides. We don't need to have an item to help Arte find this one, it is found, so it leaves the 3 items alone that he needs to use to get the other curios. Convenient....like a math problem where we are given part of the question and the other part we have to figure out.
Does that leave any holes?

---------- Dixiecup added 36 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Okay, now for the clues that Nana006 discussed, she said that the clues she has seen DEFINITELY point to the Charm Forest, Kudos, you found WAY more concrete proof than I did. I have pictures to back this up. She said: CHARM FOREST: Clues been about the 4 forests: EYES; RAINBOW; WATER; JEWELS
I agree wholeheartedly. Here is a picture of the FOUR forests:
Attachment 53010
Don't forget to dot your eyes, here is a picture of the eyes.
Attachment 53012
Where else in Webkinz world can you find rainbows. Here are Rainbows:
Attachment 53013
Water references: Flaneur Vasserfreezen, (water, watermelon and ICE cream), water bottle, Rain coats, rain boots, rainbows...Here is Water
Attachment 53014
Jewels: all the gems, sparkling, ruby slippers, Here is sparkling:
Attachment 53015

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is online now Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: