Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #631
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
I have not been able to see any activities on mine. It's really bugging me. I want the clues, but my kid wants to do the Wishing Well!
FYI, the Wishing Well and Wheel of Wow can still be done on asian accounts... by going directly to the arcade. I hope activites lists show up, though.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #632
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Good point...I always forget about getting there through the arcade. I'll have my daughter go that way. (go figure...that is how she does it on her own account...KIDS!!!
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 03:43 PM   #633
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sarahbpupez
ok... so which curios could possible be missing???
Ok, I'll bite. lol

Possible missing curios (and my names are not likely to be precise):

hot air ballon
knight of round armor
retriever treadmill (obscure guess)
prismatic chair
eyptian side table
thoughtful think tank
hippo fridge
ultimate experiment station

tiara, knight, not doug, crows, .... seem pretty critical

so its largely sifting 'clues' don't you think?

it may be that items are giveaways?
Old 01-22-2008, 03:45 PM   #634
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Perhaps the thieves normally belong in Arcade Games:
Pumpkin Patch = CROWS
Dex Dangerous = Lunar Lugbotz
Tulip Trouble = Bad Fairies

Did I leave out any thief?

Ok if there are 3 thieves, and each thief steals ONE CURIO it makes 3 CURIOS missing

That means that we are looking for three hiding places: MINES; FAIRY FOREST (natural place for bad fairies to hid their loot); SOMEPLACE ELSE (of course we have had other suspects like pirates or Dogbeard and what else?) Maybe we are looking for 4 or even 5 thieves and locations

Does this help your thinking? It helps mine
Old 01-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #635
Webkinz :)
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
POTM maybe we could use these. depending on the thief. The LUGBOLTZ. STELLAR STAR BLASTER. (been tryin to find something with the word STELLAR in it.) Marshmallo PARTY MACHINE. chef flying SAUCER or donut plant seeds(could be not a cookie cutter) BATS KINZVILLE CUCKOO CLOCK. they might of gone to the vault because they wanted a new >HOME<... D
IXIECUP IF you see this please let me know what you think.
Is the Sellar Star Blaster a curio? B/C if so.. it would go in with the 'make space' clue from the beginning.... doesnt it shot stars out? isnt space full of stars?? so by using the blaster, you would be in a sense, making space....Just a thought
Old 01-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #636
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
Perhaps the thieves normally belong in Arcade Games:
Pumpkin Patch = CROWS
Dex Dangerous = Lunar Lugbotz
Tulip Trouble = Bad Fairies

Did I leave out any thief?

Ok if there are 3 thieves, and each thief steals ONE CURIO it makes 3 CURIOS missing

That means that we are looking for three hiding places: MINES; FAIRY FOREST (natural place for bad fairies to hid their loot); SOMEPLACE ELSE (of course we have had other suspects like pirates or Dogbeard and what else?) Maybe we are looking for 4 or even 5 thieves and locations

Does this help your thinking? It helps mine

Could the someplace else be space? over the moon?
Old 01-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #637
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

About the maps, Goober gave that elephant a map to the hidden cave. Could Goober be holding the map in question?
Old 01-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #638
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnygirl
About the maps, Goober gave that elephant a map to the hidden cave. Could Goober be holding the map in question?
He promised Hue that he would destroy it after Hue restored the lab back to normal. They also covered any trace of the mine by removing the rainbow insignia from the mine.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 04:48 PM   #639
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by evolutionary
Is the Sellar Star Blaster a curio? B/C if so.. it would go in with the 'make space' clue from the beginning.... doesnt it shot stars out? isnt space full of stars?? so by using the blaster, you would be in a sense, making space....Just a thought
nope.. I think the lugboltz stole the (screwy lamp) what artie needs to get it back Does NOT have to be a curio. I think he can shoot the lugboltz down with the stellar star blaster. the lugboltz have the moon.... lamp... they have the moon =CLUE#1 LAMP=CLUE#2. OR IT COULD MEAN DEX IS NOT THEIR TO PROTECT THE MOON. so dex could be what artie needs to get the curio back. ONE thing for sure the lamp.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 04:53 PM   #640
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

But the screwy lamp has been for sale several times since this began. Can Arte sell it if it was stolen?
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: