Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #611
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

nope THE contest says what is needed to get the curio back.... well maybe. could be.. ITS POSSIBLE
binkybohboh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #612
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
nope THE contest says what is needed to get the curio back.... well maybe. could be.. ITS POSSIBLE
When you are doing math problems in school, there are word problems. You know the ones that give you PART of the answer but you have to figure out the rest...What is the possiblity that the questions will be worded that way?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 12:23 PM   #613
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!! BUT I think their is a little more to it. We could have ONE down!!!! yea hip hip HORRAY go DIXIECUP...
Old 01-22-2008, 12:33 PM   #614
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Could it be that we are looking at this wrong. Not that the bats are in the cave, but that the bats may be bad guys? They may have stolen something? There is so much eluding to that. Dark Knight~Batman, tomorrow's THREE bat clue that spells bat and the answer is bat, that is 3 times 3 (Hmm, 3 squared). Are they the ones who stole the Gala Hippo armor? They are found in the caves, they put the Gala Hippo Armor in Fluffington's vault.
(Now, the thing I have noticed is that everyone is linking Arte's shop picture of the tuft of hair with Fluffington's vault...why? They aren't even in the same place. That is Arte's Shop in the picture with the empty crate and the straw...hay...fur...3 whatever it is.)
Oh yeah, definitely the bats could be thieves (or a bat). Like, the mines and the comments lead us to bats as culprits... even the CROWS clues could be using them to point to BATS. grrrrrrr. It's cherry picking which things exactly fit the clues, if this was set up 'right'. <grumbling>
Old 01-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #615
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Not that we haven't got a broad base of knowledge, here...we really have some very sharp minds tracking this hunt. I decided to venture a little further into the realm of the 'other' places. Elubin.com is a GOOD place to go when you are running out of ideas. They have one contributor that brought up a very valid point. This is what i found. It does make sense because we do know that Sparky can sniff out a treasure and he hasn't 'found' any of the missing curios. SO, either they are out of sniff-range OR Sparky has something to do with this. ALSO, if anyone hasn't noticed, the W-Tales 'Best Of Pals' has not been updated since the beginning of the hunt. I think this is a viable possibility. Where can we find Sparky...Likely at Arte's shop with Arte.
I think the thief is Arte's nephew Sparky. He was wearing a raincoat and boots--both free giveaways. The hair that is near the box looks like Arte's, so it could also belong to a family member. My theory behind this based on the W tales. I think that Sparky stole the items and is trying to frame Doug so that his uncle will have to talk to Doug and maybe they can renew their friendship.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #616
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Not that we haven't got a broad base of knowledge, here...we really have some very sharp minds tracking this hunt. I decided to venture a little further into the realm of the 'other' places. Elubin.com is a GOOD place to go when you are running out of ideas. They have one contributor that brought up a very valid point. This is what i found. It does make sense because we do know that Sparky can sniff out a treasure and he hasn't 'found' any of the missing curios. SO, either they are out of sniff-range OR Sparky has something to do with this. ALSO, if anyone hasn't noticed, the W-Tales 'Best Of Pals' has not been updated since the beginning of the hunt. I think this is a viable possibility. Where can we find Sparky...Likely at Arte's shop with Arte.
I think the thief is Arte's nephew Sparky. He was wearing a raincoat and boots--both free giveaways. The hair that is near the box looks like Arte's, so it could also belong to a family member. My theory behind this based on the W tales. I think that Sparky stole the items and is trying to frame Doug so that his uncle will have to talk to Doug and maybe they can renew their friendship.
I think Sparky is involved...but only with whats unfolding in W Tales. I do believe chapter three was added after the hunt?? possibly two was right at the start of the hunt?

My problem with Sparky is he really doesn't have a 'location' (unless I can find proof of my wild guess it could be the academy), and he isn't an item or a curio.

Now the virtual figurines are probably items and not 'cookie cutters' like the actual webkinz have been advertised as (potm and rares 'to be retired'). The one wearing a party hat with a present seems suspicious to me.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:03 PM   #617
kimkrew

Has anyone had this happen? Here is representation of our #3 again!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:10 PM   #618
binkybohboh
Gifted

WI Subscriber

POTM maybe we could use these. depending on the thief. The LUGBOLTZ. STELLAR STAR BLASTER. (been tryin to find something with the word STELLAR in it.) Marshmallo PARTY MACHINE. chef flying SAUCER or donut plant seeds(could be not a cookie cutter) BATS KINZVILLE CUCKOO CLOCK. they might of gone to the vault because they wanted a new >HOME<... DIXIECUP IF you see this please let me know what you think.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #619
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
POTM maybe we could use these. depending on the thief. The LUGBOLTZ. STELLAR STAR BLASTER. (been tryin to find something with the word STELLAR in it.) Marshmallo PARTY MACHINE. chef flying SAUCER or donut plant seeds(could be not a cookie cutter) BATS KINZVILLE CUCKOO CLOCK. they might of gone to the vault because they wanted a new >HOME<... DIXIECUP IF you see this please let me know what you think.
I don't know if it means anything, but the INTERSTELLAR Telescope is on sale at the Curio Shop today at 2 KT. That is the only thing that has that PARTICULAR name. Stellar still has to do with STARS...what have we got ob stars here, I think it is the ROCK STAR theme. What games are Stellar, Lunar Lugbotz. It could mean a WIDE variety of things.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #620
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Lots of rock ans star/steller clues...the party rooms in the clubhouse have a rock star theme. Could something be hidden there?

I think Fluffington found clues in his vault, not necessarily the curio (knight?) itself.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: