Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #601
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

i am wondering if maybe it varies whether you get a spider or a bat in the mines when you play.

Does this make sense?

Like Muzzle mouth mine may have spiders one time you play and bats the next or maybe more randomly which one you see. This could be the case with all of the mines.

I know I just did the Muzzle mouth mine and saw a spider and no bats but Dixiecup saw a bat and no spiders.

Just wondering if it is random what you see in which mines.

Hope this makes sense?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #602
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
i am wondering if maybe it varies whether you get a spider or a bat in the mines when you play.

Does this make sense?

Like Muzzle mouth mine may have spiders one time you play and bats the next or maybe more randomly which one you see. This could be the case with all of the mines.

I know I just did the Muzzle mouth mine and saw a spider and no bats but Dixiecup saw a bat and no spiders.

Just wondering if it is random what you see in which mines.

Hope this makes sense?
I think you may be exactly right - you may see either a spider or a bat in any of the mines.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #603
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I did Flea Floater earlier this morning and saw spider, so I would have to agree that it is probably random. I'm afraid this might be a dead end.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 11:21 AM   #604
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by beaglies2
For anyone who is thinking party idea, did u notice on the front page of Webkinz News the figurine in the middle? It's always there and never explained, unless you go to the code shop. He's wearing a polka dot party hat and holding a present. His prize when u look him up is a cupcake chair. That's when I remembered the polka dot party hat and sprinkles (sometimes called rainbow sprinkles). OK...sorry for throwing more ideas into the search, but some of you are doing such a GREAT JOB of decifering clues. Don't get discouraged now, NOT WHEN YOU'RE ALL SOOOOO CLOSE TO THE FINISH DATE!!!! Keep up the good work everyone and HAVE A GREAT DAY!
I seen that . I realy think those figures are a clue!

---------- binkybohboh added 13 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Just a thought... link'd I think this means to link DEX. Quizzies . the question about 3 things that are the easiest to recycle.(aluminum,glass,paper)If you wait it says(metal,sand,wood)I think those are the most important clues .Just wait for them ,write them quick as you know they dont stay long. go me thinking.Polka dot your eyes Cross your Ts. IF you look at the Emerald polka dot boots . the panda is wearing The hollywood sunglasses. this ties in both clues . so when you preview the sunglasses you see the golf cart. now the cross your Ts NOT sure I think this means the CHARM FOREST. eyes 1st. cross the TREES 2nd. ALSO the clue about rainbows. I would just like to add TRY not to get so hung up on the oz theme.

Last edited by binkybohboh; 01-22-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 11:25 AM   #605
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Gee they ALL refer to dogs, don't they???
FLEA Floater, HOWLING Horse, MUZZLE mouth, BURIED BONES, BARKING Mad ...dead end lead, sorry...I am thinking WAY too much. I was even looking for clues in Wal*Mart yesterday...sheesh
ROFL!!! ayup. I see a rainbow and go "There!" excitedly. huh? lol

From my accounts I'm having trouble finding bats in the mines. hmmmm... Doc is working his accounts now (in his own sweet time).
Old 01-22-2008, 11:25 AM   #606
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I forgot to add this.. IF the lugboltz have the moon. I think the item needed will be dex. (maybe the lion statue)
Old 01-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #607
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

This is probably old news and also off the subject of the bats and spiders, but does anyone think that the picture of Arte near the box with the "thing" in the picture, that the "thing" could be one of the hairs that the rainbox zingos pulled from his fur to give to Goober? It said "Hue pulled out a hair from his coat of rainbow fur and dropped it into the beaker....."

I know that I am probably reaching here.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #608
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Could it be that we are looking at this wrong. Not that the bats are in the cave, but that the bats may be bad guys? They may have stolen something? There is so much eluding to that. Dark Knight~Batman, tomorrow's THREE bat clue that spells bat and the answer is bat, that is 3 times 3 (Hmm, 3 squared). Are they the ones who stole the Gala Hippo armor? They are found in the caves, they put the Gala Hippo Armor in Fluffington's vault.
(Now, the thing I have noticed is that everyone is linking Arte's shop picture of the tuft of hair with Fluffington's vault...why? They aren't even in the same place. That is Arte's Shop in the picture with the empty crate and the straw...hay...fur...3 whatever it is.)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #609
binkybohboh
Gifted

WI Subscriber

That is a great idea. What will be needed to get the curio back? what would bats want?
Old 01-22-2008, 11:56 AM   #610
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
That is a great idea. What will be needed to get the curio back? what would bats want?
See, here is the thing...I think one part of the hunt is already solved because Fluffington FOUND it in his vault. The letters on the beginning of the sentences spell out K N I G H T. That means that the only thing we HAVE to do is find out WHO stole it and where they live. Because of the links within the questions, I have to believe it is the Bats that took it and put it there. Dark~~Knight~~Batman, tomorrows three bat clue..Kind of puts us at an advantage because it clears up those three items for Arte to use...convenient

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-22-2008 at 11:58 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: