Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #591
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Dark ~~ Home Before Dark
Knight ~~ Knight of the round Armor
Bat man ~~ Bats in the Barking Mad Mine
Barking Mad ~~ Dogbeard the pirate (the question at quizzy's a couple of days ago was about the Pirate's of the Caribbean 3)
Cross your T's the paths in the Home before Dark...It is all too confusing
HEY...THAT MEANS THAT THE Knight of the Round Armor was found in Fluffington's vault, doesn't it??
'I can't believe it, in my OWN VAULT' SO, what does Fluffington 'know?'
Do you happen to remember if the bat are only in the Barking Mad Mine or are they in another mine as well. I know some have the spider, I just can't remember which is which

For the Fluffington vault clue, I read that differently - he said that it was amazing what clues he turned up. I interpreted that as being that there was a clue in his vault rather than a missing curio. what clue, i don't know - the tuft of fur (or the straw) I keep thinking that the letters in that clue have to spell out something but I haven't found anything yet
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #592
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

HMlilly

Webkinz daddy figured out the first letter of each sentence spells out the word KNIGHT.

Go back just a few pages and see for yourself!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:46 AM   #593
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
THIS JUST IN...This is the NEW Quizzy's Calendar Q for tomorrow. Courtesy of an Asian account! I think we have another bad guy!!! AND it is the standard of THREES again!
Attachment 52863
Good morning! Hmmmm is the Barking Mad Mine the only one with a bat in it??
Old 01-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #594
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
HMlilly

Webkinz daddy figured out the first letter of each sentence spells out the word KNIGHT.

Go back just a few pages and see for yourself!
It is found on Post #576.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:52 AM   #595
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
I just did the howling horse mine and it has the bat. Do you want to try one of the others and see. Maybe we can get 3 others to try and just double check which ones have the bat and which ones have the spider
Old 01-22-2008, 10:54 AM   #596
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
Do you happen to remember if the bat are only in the Barking Mad Mine or are they in another mine as well. I know some have the spider, I just can't remember which is which

For the Fluffington vault clue, I read that differently - he said that it was amazing what clues he turned up. I interpreted that as being that there was a clue in his vault rather than a missing curio. what clue, i don't know - the tuft of fur (or the straw) I keep thinking that the letters in that clue have to spell out something but I haven't found anything yet
I had the same thought about the barking mad mine. I *think* its the only one... but my hub says there's more than one with a bat... need to check that. So I'm guessing the Knight is in the Barking Mad Mine?

I'm guessing the vault's normal arched roof (which is largely what defines it as a vault) could just be telling us 'rainbow'.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #597
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
I just did the howling horse mine and it has the bat. Do you want to try one of the others and see. Maybe we can get 3 others to try and just double check which ones have the bat and which ones have the spider
I just did the muzzle mouth mine and it has the spider.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #598
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Mornin' Lola..no the Muzzle Mouth Mine also has a bat in it...Maybe I had better check all the mines, today. I will have my daughter look in her accounts. We can cover 5 mines in a day between us. I do KNOW that those TWO definitely have 'em. One of the mines says that there is 'bugs' and more in it.
WHOOP, that makes THREE mines with bats in. Muzzle Mouth, Barking Mad and Howling Horse...ALL THREE elude to DOG-LIKE behaviour MUZZLE HOWLING BARKING...DOG BEARD!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-22-2008 at 10:59 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #599
Gifted

I just did the muzzle mouth mine and it has the spider.
I just did the flea floater mine on another account and it also has bats.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:03 AM   #600
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I just did the flea floater mine on another account and it also has bats.
Gee they ALL refer to dogs, don't they???
FLEA Floater, HOWLING Horse, MUZZLE mouth, BURIED BONES, BARKING Mad ...dead end lead, sorry...I am thinking WAY too much. I was even looking for clues in Wal*Mart yesterday...sheesh
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: