Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #581
Gifted

pooknnook is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by sarahbpupez
thats helpful... lets think what that could mean
Dark night!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #582
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pooknnook
Dark night!
Dark ~~ Home Before Dark
Knight ~~ Knight of the round Armor
Bat man ~~ Bats in the Barking Mad Mine
Barking Mad ~~ Dogbeard the pirate (the question at quizzy's a couple of days ago was about the Pirate's of the Caribbean 3)
Cross your T's the paths in the Home before Dark...It is all too confusing
HEY...THAT MEANS THAT THE Knight of the Round Armor was found in Fluffington's vault, doesn't it??
'I can't believe it, in my OWN VAULT' SO, what does Fluffington 'know?'

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-22-2008 at 10:15 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #583
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Hello to everyone out there. This is my first time on here, but I hope that I can help some too. I am not sure what to do, but I will add whatever I can.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #584
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
DANG it, I was working hard to find that clue, there was something about the wording that got me. I knew it. Ok, so we are definitely looking at either the Knight of the round Table (the one with the cat's tail behind it) Or Sir Gala Hippo's Armor.
Dixiecup

The knight with the cat's tail behind it is actually called "Kings Guard Suit of Armor"
and the Sir Galla Hippo Armor is actually called "The Knight of the Round Armor".

With all of the 'knight' references and the Sir Gallahippo Quizzy Question, I am thinking it must be the "Knight of the Round Armor".

Just my opinion and always subject to change.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:23 AM   #585
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

THIS JUST IN...This is the NEW Quizzy's Calendar Q for tomorrow. Courtesy of an Asian account! I think we have another bad guy!!! AND it is the standard of THREES again!
Attachment 52863

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Old 01-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #586
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Dixiecup

The knight with the cat's tail behind it is actually called "Kings Guard Suit of Armor"
and the Sir Galla Hippo Armor is actually called "The Knight of the Round Armor".

With all of the 'knight' references and the Sir Gallahippo Quizzy Question, I am thinking it must be the "Knight of the Round Armor".

Just my opinion and always subject to change.
Thank you for clearing that up Kurber...sometimes in my haste I mispost and I should really pay attention.
Daily activities aren't loading yet, it is just past midnight there. I am not doing Quizzy's question becasue yesterday I got a repeat of the Dark Knight question. It may not all be up and running for the next day, yet.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-22-2008 at 10:30 AM..
Old 01-22-2008, 10:29 AM   #587
Webkinz :)

kims0556 is an unknown quantity at this point

Todays calendar question: if you don't answer it right away it says: Does not have ROYGBIV.... what does that mean?
Old 01-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #588
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kims0556
Todays calendar question: if you don't answer it right away it says: Does not have ROYGBIV.... what does that mean?
R~~RED
O~~ORANGE
Y~~YELLOW
G~~GREEN
B~~BLUE
I~~INDIGO
V~~VIOLET
The colors present in a prism or rainbow.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #589
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

ROYGBIV is a way to remember the order of the colors in the rainbow. I remember learning it in school.

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

This must have been another hint about rainbows.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #590
Lil Kinz
sunshinedaisy72 is an unknown quantity at this point

We've had alot of talk about rainbows and todays trivia question reinforces it with the question of "Where else would you find rainbows in webkins world?". I was doing daily activities and saw the wishing well has a rainbow around it......could something be hidden down there? While a raincoat and rainboots would't keep you dry you still might want to have them if you had to go in. any thoughts?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: