Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 06:52 PM   #541
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Originally Posted by mrc0705 Click the image to open in full size.
I figured out another clue! But i'm not telling! Sorry! It's sorta easy to figure out. Good luck. My clue: T.C.C! Good luck, again!

Has anyone gone and looked at the page before you sign onto webkinz? The link hwere you can click and read what's new? I was thinking about this quote above from earlier and was wondering if the page that shows the new figures and new cards is giving us a clue. It says that the new cards can be used to play some favorite card games like crazy eights and go fish. If you read the description it also says the animals are broken into 4 groups-cats,dogs, horses, and RABBITS. There's also a picture of a bad fairy on a trading card. Maybe nothing but thought I'd throw that out there.

Another thing I noticed is that the Interstellar Telescope is on sale in the curio shop tomorrow. I don't know if that was mentioned but thought that came into play as well.

---------- mfoley129 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Sorry Kurber, just saw your post. That's twice someone put in a comment I wasthinking just a minute apart from me! Sorry again.

---------- mfoley129 added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Sorry not quite sure how to add pics ye. Still new.

For even more fun you can now use your Webkinz trading cards to play all of your favorite classic card games like Fish and Crazy 8's! On over half of our basic cards we've included a card number and suit. As this is Webkinz, our suits are pets! Cats, Dogs, Horses and Rabbits make up our decks! Can you collect all 52?

********************************/images/bulletinz_tcg2_02.jpg[/IMG]

---------- mfoley129 added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Hey it worked!
To add even more, what's on the #2 card of dogs? What kind of dog is that and what type of background? It looks kind of like the space theme to me.

Last edited by mfoley129; 01-21-2008 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #542
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mfoley129
Originally Posted by mrc0705 Click the image to open in full size.

********************************/images/bulletinz_tcg2_02.jpg[/IMG]

---------- mfoley129 added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Hey it worked!
To add even more, what's on the #2 card of dogs? What kind of dog is that and what type of background? It looks kind of like the space theme to me.
That's Dex Dangerous, the one who is protecting the moon from the Lunar Lugbotz
Old 01-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #543
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

i have no idea!!!
heymay is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #544
sparkle1975
Lil Kinz
pinkponyava is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhh we need a recap soon!!
Old 01-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #545
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Just when I think we are getting somewhere. We get Marshmellow rabbit. AHHHHHH!!!! As booger says "I HURT MY BRAIN" A few clues I keep trying to figure out. Maybe someone will have better luck.#1 the clue in Quizzys on the 19th kangaroos are found where? ans. AUSTRALIA. then it says kangaroos are MARSUPIALS . I think this means the new pet carriers or the mailman figure. #2 this is my big one.... If the lugboltz have the moon....lamp . To me this means dex is NOT their . I think dex is a thief. I dont know where this fits in YET but I wouldent overlook these clues. OH one more thing CHEF is still on the homepage but their is no story about him??? and has anyone seen that new moHAWK wig yet? seems to me like a lot of ELVIS stuff ROCKIN rocknroll.. could be the ELVIS wig or maybe the JUKE BOX..
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #546
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

The Rockin pompadour wig (aka elvis wig) was on sale at the curio shop today between 6:00am and 7:00 am Kinz Time. I think because he is selling it, it is not a missing curio.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #547
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Thank you KERBER That rules that theory out.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #548
Lil Kinz
mad4webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! You guys are good! Super-sleuths!
Old 01-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #549
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The 'cookie cutter' cut out of the dog in the Series #2 card marked a #2 of... is a Golden Retriever or a Lil Kinz Golden retriever. Notice the wording in the descriptions and how they vary from the Regular Kinz to the Lil Kinz...just a thought...the only thing different is their size...heehee
Attachment 52796

Attachment 52797

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #550
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, this is a strange head scratcher for me,,I have been going back and forth with alot of stuff while trying to pay attention to the dailies and give aways and games ect ect ect... we know that there has been alot on this candy thing, candy bash, peppermints ect ect,, not to mention these invisible jelly beans, I am really not that good at playing candy bash but have been trying it , I gave up and clicked on Candy Bash 2, the front page , look at all the "streamers!",, I cut and pasted a couple of the small ones and matched them to that little thing next to the box on the pic of Arte and the empty box, some thought it was a tuft of fur and some thought it was the number 3, just another thought
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: