Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 01:12 PM   #521
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Mom_of_3_Girls
Ok well this may be off beat a little but the rainbow talk got me thinking... In the first W-Tale in the newspaper, 'The Color Catastrophe', Goober tries to create a liquid rainbow to keep for himself (sounds kind of familiar to when Fluffington tries to capture a Singoz to keep for himself to hear it sing just for him). In 'The Color Catastrophe' the rainbow gets foiled by Enorma the elephant when she sneezes. Enorma then goes in search of the Rainbow Prism so Goober can create another rainbow. When Enorma finds the mine containing the Rainbow Prism, it is marked with a rainbow "no bigger than a gumball" (hmm gumball eh) Inside the mine she finds a Rainbow Zingoz named Hue. Hue then comes back to Kinzville with Enorma to give Goober the prism, after Goober is able to fix his catastrophe, Hue tells him that he cannot keep a rainbow or they will not appear in the sky anymore. In return, Hue plucks a piece of his fur and drops it into a beaker and in a flash it turned into a small pot of KinzCoins. However, it doesn't elaborate as to where Hue will be staying now that he doesn't have to guard the Rainbow Mine anymore.

Now for my abstract thoughts... What if Hue is living with Fluffington (since it has been shown that he is greedy), and can easily turn his fur into gold to keep Fluffington rich... Further more, perhaps the unknown fluff of something on the front page of yesterday's newspaper is actually a piece of Hue's fur?

At any rate, there were too many similarities in this story not to mention them here.

:gor::rdr: and soon to join the family
I think this is a really well stated review of the story. Your abstracted thoughts I don't think I'm on board with, yet the story I think is involved. Rainbow / Lab / gems-mines / Colorstorm / The Rainbow Prism / fur-coins .... interesting. By the way Goober's supposed goal was to 'create a liquid rainbow'.

---------- Lola_lake added 14 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by goodmorning2u
Is Hues fur rainbow colored? ( Dumb Question. but i forgot.)
Hue's fur is rainbow colored, and when plucked turns to gold (coins?).

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-21-2008 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #522
brooklyn670
Webkinz :)

Mom_of_3_Girls is an unknown quantity at this point

goodmorning2uRe: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Yes his fur is rainbow colored.

Oh and I just remembered too, from the story, Enorma and Hue removed the "gumball" sized rainbow from the entrance to the mine so no one could find it again... Hmm no more rainbow colored gumballs...

Old 01-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #523
Gifted

From the story, I also imagine Goober creating the prismatic chair by accidentally dropping a drop of the solution (water + Rainbow Prism) under his desk.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #524
brooklyn670

View Post Originally Posted by Mom_of_3_Girls
goodmorning2uRe: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Yes his fur is rainbow colored.

Oh and I just remembered too, from the story, Enorma and Hue removed the "gumball" sized rainbow from the entrance to the mine so no one could find it again... Hmm no more rainbow colored gumballs...

ooOOoo I just figured out how to quote LOL
Old 01-21-2008, 01:23 PM   #525
Gifted

In the lab, there's an eye in a jar next to the brain in a jar. Could you dot your Eye in the lab to create a prismatic chair and cross your T's in Home Before Dark?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #526
Kate317

Kate is on a distinguished road

Wow you guys are coming along!! love the gober creating prismic chair thing!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #527
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
In the lab, there's an eye in a jar next to the brain in a jar. Could you dot your Eye in the lab to create a prismatic chair and cross your T's in Home Before Dark?
thats a great idea
Old 01-21-2008, 01:37 PM   #528
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Home before Dark is a-Maze, Hungry Hog is a-maze (with a pig like Gazpacho), Bounce n burst (that is Livingston the Lion on safari) is a-maze, Bananza is a-maze, Mini-golf is a-maze, Zacky's Quest is a-maze,
Hungry Hog is Trading Card number 35, but I still like the Home Before Dark MAZE as the location.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #529
brooklyn670

I hate to throw another monkey wrench into the thought processes going on here but... Has anyone considered Candy Bash?
~ little laughing dog
~ peppermints have been on sale a few times throughout the hunt
~ the jellybeans are all gone!
Old 01-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #530
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

is it possible that one of the things that arte needs to get his curios back is Sparky??

I still can't figure out where Chef Gazpatcho fits in with this
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: