Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:11 PM   #511
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

okay.. well i was just catching up on my calendar trivia, and the wiz of oz question was on the 10th, so that might mean something...? maybe?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #512
Webkinz :)

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

that one caught my eye 2

---------- goodmorning2u added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Im gonna go look at the polls but I'll check back

Last edited by goodmorning2u; 01-21-2008 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #513
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
i haveta go for today, but I'll be back later, and tomarrow all through next week i will be avalable after 4:00PM

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

theres that dark night again...our night ideas...hhm...
A couple of pages back we had discussed this and some of our great thinkers linked it to . . .

Home before dark . . . Night . . . Knight . . . Knight of the Round Armor!

We really do have great minds thinking on this thread!

I for one appreciate every one contributing their thoughts and all of their great ideas.

You are all brilliant!

Sorry I do not remember exactly who Put these two together!

Dixiecup, I think it may have been you and/or Lola_lake.

Sorry if I am wrong!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #514
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

lets think... i am determined to have someone from this thread to win! lol... what else could be a clue. any books? any new things in the newspaper???
Old 01-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #515
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

,,,looking at the asia account (rather cool since the 22nd is my birthday! heh heh lasts longer!)....

the sale items are only marshmallows and the addition of the game Link'd. I think that's a clue... in the past they've had a greater accumulation of sale items, too. Pearl Egg is gem of day, sort of interesting. potm on front page, along with figurines and no other changes in newspaper? No doubt the trivia question is linked.... wait does that mean it links to marshmallows?

Still perusing.

---------- Lola_lake added 4 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

were these newspaper replays...figurines, potm, plump talking about new year's resolutions... a replay of a certain date? hmmm

---------- Lola_lake added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I think plumpy's is from 1/16.

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-21-2008 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #516
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Lola _lake

You all are starting to convince me that Marshmallow the bunny could be related to this.

In the story The Kinzville Caper the bunny is dissapointed that he and his fellow bunnies were not invited to a "party". Therefore, he had taken items that would ruin the party.

Also, Chef Gazpacho, Ms. Birdy, and Fluffington are also all involved in that story.

All three of them have recently been in either the clues or the newzflash.

Could a charachter in the book be the thief.

Place where thief is normally found: The Kinzville Caper.

Still thinking about that one.

Hhmmmm!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #517
brooklyn670

Mom_of_3_Girls is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok well this may be off beat a little but the rainbow talk got me thinking... In the first W-Tale in the newspaper, 'The Color Catastrophe', Goober tries to create a liquid rainbow to keep for himself (sounds kind of familiar to when Fluffington tries to capture a Singoz to keep for himself to hear it sing just for him). In 'The Color Catastrophe' the rainbow gets foiled by Enorma the elephant when she sneezes. Enorma then goes in search of the Rainbow Prism so Goober can create another rainbow. When Enorma finds the mine containing the Rainbow Prism, it is marked with a rainbow "no bigger than a gumball" (hmm gumball eh) Inside the mine she finds a Rainbow Zingoz named Hue. Hue then comes back to Kinzville with Enorma to give Goober the prism, after Goober is able to fix his catastrophe, Hue tells him that he cannot keep a rainbow or they will not appear in the sky anymore. In return, Hue plucks a piece of his fur and drops it into a beaker and in a flash it turned into a small pot of KinzCoins. However, it doesn't elaborate as to where Hue will be staying now that he doesn't have to guard the Rainbow Mine anymore.

Now for my abstract thoughts... What if Hue is living with Fluffington (since it has been shown that he is greedy), and can easily turn his fur into gold to keep Fluffington rich... Further more, perhaps the unknown fluff of something on the front page of yesterday's newspaper is actually a piece of Hue's fur?

At any rate, there were too many similarities in this story not to mention them here.

:gor::rdr: and soon to join the family
Old 01-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #518
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

A vault has an arched ceiling and could just be a clue for a rainbow.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #519

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Is Hues fur rainbow colored? ( Dumb Question. but i forgot.)
Old 01-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #520
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
I was fixated on 4 Curios for awhile, because of the 4 characters in WofOz. The Coat of Arms in the Medieval Theme has valor, beauty, intelligence and strength.
Valor - Cowardly Lion- ? - Egyptian Curio
Beauty- Dorothy- home- Not theme related- Hot Air Balloon
Intelligence- Scarecrow - Brains- Scientic Curio
Strength- Tinman- Armor- Medieval Curio

If there is indeed 5 missing Curios then maybe it's something personal to Arte?????? Not really sure about this one. See, I can see wholes in the above list already. The Lion wanted courage. What Egyptian thing can point to Courage? Help!

So many great ideas. So many different directions to go. Home before Dark is really pestering me. so many routes, but you must figure out the paths to interlock to enable you to get home. Just follow the yellow brick road.
The coat of arms itself looks like a medal which the lion was awarded by the wizard to represent his courage. I couldn't relate any Egyptian theme to the lion unless you look at the egyptian vanity. Remember the lion got all glammed up for the award? By the way the Egyptian Vanity is #53 in the deck of trading cards.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: