Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #481
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
What do you mean about two sides to this story?
Like the Cross you 'T's could be the 'T's in the paths home in Home before dark OR they could refer to the 'T's in Thoughtful Think Tank. Has anybody looked at what might happen to CERTAIN words in the Curios if they DON'T cross the 'T's...what happens and how does that ALTER the name?

I would also like to point this out...This is a Scavenger hunt in Webkinz World...the curios are scattered throughout Webkinz world...The Charm Forest is in webkinz world...Therefore it CAN be a place where the Curios can be hidden...I am NOT about to rule that OUT.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 11:33 AM   #482
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I think that it may be either the Ultimate Experiment Station or the Thoughtful think tank.

I am not convinced that both of them were stolen.

I think that maybe the scarecow given to us was to lead us to the crows, and the scarecrow needs a brain. So therefore I do think one of these is a missing curio. I just wish I knew which one.

My gut says it is the Ultimate Experiment Station but others are very convincing when the talk about the Thoughtful Think tank and the Cross your t's clue.

Like I said before i'm still trying to figure it all out.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #483
Webkinz :)

uhs1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by uhs1
Hello everybody! I REALLY think we need to make a list, and then at like the end (or beggining) of everyday we can add our new ideas to it. I have been combing through the thread and copying and pasting good posts, but that's not going to be good enough. Does anyone wanna voluteer to do it? And if someone DOES do it please PM it to me AND post it here!
Anyone?? I think it would make it alot easier if someone did this. I think hellotink12 has the begging of one if someone just wants to add stuff to it.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #484
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Like the Cross you 'T's could be the 'T's in the paths home in Home before dark OR they could refer to the 'T's in Thoughtful Think Tank. Has anybody looked at what might happen to CERTAIN words in the Curios if they DON'T cross the 'T's...what happens and how does that ALTER the name?

I would also like to point this out...This is a Scavenger hunt in Webkinz World...the curios are scattered throughout Webkinz world...The Charm Forest is in webkinz world...Therefore it CAN be a place where the Curios can be hidden...I am NOT about to rule that OUT.
Well that's a good idea, but I don't think they would put them there since some people can't get there without buying charms. But I could be wrong.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:41 AM   #485
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
Right now my ideas about the scevanger hunt is that Sparky and the crows are the theives. i think Sparky was playing a joke on Arte and took the scientist items out of the curio shop, and a flock of crows ended up grabbing them to Sparky's dismay. i think five scientist theemed items were stolen. I think arte needs water, a scarecrow, some gems [to trade the crows becase they like shiny things] and emerald polka dot boots [to not get water in his feet!!] who has any other ideas? i am still stuck on where a tiara and ruby slippers come into play. XD any suggestions?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

thankx to Elubin.com and its awesome picture pages i have come up with this:

thoughtful think tank-$2300 KC

ultimate experiment station-$2875 KC

dream o meter bed-$4800 KC

clock of the future-$1850 KC

interstellar telescope-$1951 KC

and the grand total is:

$13776 KC

here are all the scientist theeme items [again, i got this from Elubin.com]

Click the image to open in full size.

and remember if you sold theese back to the W shop you would only get half that amount! $6888 KC

like i previously posted, this is my ideas about the scientist theemed stolen curios.
I'm still all for this idea.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sarahbpupez
Well that's a good idea, but I don't think they would put them there since some people can't get there without buying charms. But I could be wrong.
i agree with you on that one. I am pretty much ready to rule that out.

also, i think the curios are in color storm now.

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-21-2008 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #486
kimkrew

Here's what I found but I don't know if it has everything on it.

Click the image to open in full size.[/quote]
Old 01-21-2008, 11:44 AM   #487
sarahbpupez
Gifted

I'm still all for this idea.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

i agree with you on that one. I am pretty much ready to rule that out.

also, i think the curios are in color storm now.
well it makes sense... but where would they be?

---------- sarahbpupez added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
Here's what I found but I don't know if it has everything on it.

wow... thanks! great job!

Last edited by sarahbpupez; 01-21-2008 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #488
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

i just re-read the "whats new" with fluffington. he says "I cant believe it, in my own vault!" i think there mihgt be something in his "own vault" who agrees? ???
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #489
sarahbpupez
Gifted

i just re-read the "whats new" with fluffington. he says "I cant believe it, in my own vault!" i think there mihgt be something in his "own vault" who agrees? ???
YES! I was just reading that myself! This could really mean something... but what could be in his own vault??? lets think...
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #490
kimkrew

As per Dixiecup

But if you don't have a charm there is no way for you to know there is a Rainbow Forest. Therefore, you wouldn't know about the yellow path leading up to it. C?

Last edited by kimkrew; 01-21-2008 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: giving credit to WI member
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: