Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #461
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
COLOR STORM.
color storm leads back to our previouse thinking about color storm, in the original thread. I kinda missed that convo, but i know we had ideas.

maybe a rainbow coffe table exclusive item is a rainbow? wait, thats not a CSO...
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 10:51 AM   #462
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Based on tomorrows calendar trivia clue I still think that color storm could be a possible location of the missing curio (Ornate egyptian sidetable ?). It has a rainbow and we did receive rainboots and a raincoat. I have not ruled it out yet.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #463
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Based on tomorrows calendar trivia clue I still think that color storm could be a possible location of the missing curio (Ornate egyptian sidetable ?). It has a rainbow and we did receive rainboots and a raincoat. I have not ruled it out yet.
thats a VERY good idea!! i wont rule it out either, although it goeas againsed my current opinion. could someone give me a re-cap of our last convo about color storm? i missed it in the lasyt thread, like i said, and i think i need to know it now.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #464
Gifted

In the last thread we thought of color storm based on the rain boots and the rain coat and our thoughts were more based on the Wiz of Oz and with Dorothy somewhere "Over the Rainbow" we began thinking there could be a connection to this game. We started ruling it out when there was no great clues pointing us in that direction, other than the rain gear which we thought may just be needed to stay dry if we use the bottled water to make the CROWS skedadddle. Hope this makes sense, and I hope it helps.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #465
~guess it~
Gifted

In the last thread we thought of color storm based on the rain boots and the rain coat and our thoughts were more based on the Wiz of Oz and with Dorothy somewhere "Over the Rainbow" we began thinking there could be a connection to this game. We started ruling it out when there was no great clues pointing us in that direction, other than the rain gear which we thought may just be needed to stay dry if we use the bottled water to make the CROWS skedadddle. Hope this makes sense, and I hope it helps.
oh, thank you! that helped me alot!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #466
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

It does make sense that the rain gear would be helpful here. Could the Curio be hidden in the cloud? The cloud looks evil with those eyes, or at least stormy.
The cloud is in the air/sky, one of the elements mentioned before, and Sparky probably wouldn't be able to sniff out something suspended in the sky.

So, then Arte would need the Hot Air Balloon to get to the cloud and the boots and raincoat for protection??

Sounds good to me.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #467
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Slow morning... I'm reduced to posting random comments.

I think the rainboots and coat are just leading us to Rainbow. The side table located with/near rainbows makes sense. Color storm good shot. Sparkly so a crow would take it, too.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #468
Lil Kinz
jeffhardy4life! is an unknown quantity at this point

The scavenger hunt seems to be a big success!
Although I never even enter the contests, because I know I have no chance of winning!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #469
Gifted

Possible Missing Curio: The Knight of the Round Armor ?

Possible Misssing Curio: Ornate Eyptian Side Table ?

Here are some thoughts after reading today and tomorrows Quizzy's question.

Who took the cuiros? CROWS

Where do you normally find the thief? Pumpkin Patch Protector

What do you need to get the curios back?

Bottled water
yellow raincoat
emerald green raon boots

I think the ruby slippers were given to us to link us to Home Before Dark and the Party House
Old 01-21-2008, 11:10 AM   #470
~guess it~
Gifted

Possible Missing Curio: The Knight of the Round Armor ?

Possible Misssing Curio: Ornate Eyptian Side Table ?

Here are some thoughts after reading today and tomorrows Quizzy's question.

Who took the cuiros? CROWS

Where do you normally find the thief? Pumpkin Patch Protector

What do you need to get the curios back?

Bottled water
yellow raincoat
emerald green raon boots

I think the ruby slippers were given to us to link us to Home Before Dark and the Party House
hhm....so youre sugesting theres two sides to this story?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: