Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 09:25 AM   #441
Edward Cullen is a
Webkinz :)

webkinz98 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

the crows have to be the supects because it all leads up to the CROWS vegies on sale
webkinz98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 09:33 AM   #442
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I still think the the new figures are a clue. Im thinking those are what arte needs to get his curios back.check out the code shop. All the pictures are their. check out the pinto. IT has a totally BOGUS bean bag chair. I think this is about the totally BOGUS jelly BEAN challenge.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #443
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Really! Can you point me to where I can see this, please?

That would be very interesting if it is the Space theme. I think it was Dixiecup(if not sorry ) who said that Sparky has a nose for sniffing out things, so the missing Curio would have to be in space, because then he would be able to sniff it out if it was in WW.

It makes you wonder how big his range would be for sniffing things out. I mean if something was locked up in a vault, would he/could he detect a scent? Or can he sense anything if he is at one end and the said object is at the far end?

---------- Gramma2AZ added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Thanks! That was helpful. So do you think the Curios are all on the Moon? and would they all pertain to the Space theme?
Fits my theory, doesn't it? I think that Sparky is a character that is required to a degree because of his super sniffing skills. He can sniff out treasure from quite a distance. If they have to get McWoof and Fluffington to help, that means they have exhausted their other options, of which, I am sure, Sparky is one. Means that the treasure for at least ONE part of the scavenger hunt is in space. The only vehicle we have to get that back is a hot air balloon.
Who took it~~Lunar Lugbotz
Where can they be found~~In Space
What is needed to get it back~~Hot air balloon
WHAT IS IT? The safe
BUT, I think there are MORE curios yet to be saved. AND this is a POSSIBLITY, only!

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
I still think the the new figures are a clue. Im thinking those are what arte needs to get his curios back.check out the code shop. All the pictures are their. check out the pinto. IT has a totally BOGUS bean bag chair. I think this is about the totally BOGUS jelly BEAN challenge.
And you are such a breath of fresh air, LOL!! Incredible!
YES, why else would the Jellybean Jar be empty EVERY time since the beginning of the hunt? BECAUSE IT IS TOTALLY BOGUS, that's why. Binky...I think you did it again!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-21-2008 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 09:37 AM   #444
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

anyone notice the GRANOLA in the WOW. has the same backgound as in the PICNIC game.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #445
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

anyone notice the GRANOLA in the WOW. has the same backgound as in the PICNIC game.
Nope, but did you notice that the HOT MARSHMALLOW is a feature on the Wheel of the Month and that marshmallows are on sale in the W-shop. (Check in your DAILIES with the wheel of wow)
Marshmallow is a character who has been in trouble with McWoof, Ms. Birdy, and Chef Gazpacho before. He messed up their GARDENS, all the vegetables were messed up (Pumpkin patch we got?) and he nibbled the strings on the balloons. He Messed up Ms. Birdy's party because they never had a party to celebrate the Rabbits coming to Kinzville.
Marshmallow is a rabbit.
This is all in the Kinzville Caper.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #446
binkybohboh
Gifted

WI Subscriber

A lot of pirate clues. I think this is heading to the pug blender (too early to tell) if we get more clues about chef. Im thinking the blender is the( not a cookie cutter). AGAIN its too early yet.

---------- binkybohboh added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

WOW that is awesome. WEll im off to read THE kinzville caper. YOU do such an AWESOME job keeping track of this contest!

Last edited by binkybohboh; 01-21-2008 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 10:08 AM   #447
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

A lot of pirate clues. I think this is heading to the pug blender (too early to tell) if we get more clues about chef. Im thinking the blender is the( not a cookie cutter). AGAIN its too early yet.

---------- binkybohboh added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

WOW that is awesome. WEll im off to read THE kinzville caper. YOU do such an AWESOME job keeping track of this contest!
AND you do a very good job of keeping the clues in mind. You keep coming up with stuff that clicks in a way that we somehow overlook.
I am thinking that Dogbeard is a Pirate...his usual place is Bathtub battles. He hid something in the Barking Mad Mine, he likes sparkly things as much as the crows do. I think it is the Webkinz Crown of Wonder. What we need to get that back may be the Tiara, pull the old switcheroo.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:13 AM   #448
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I've had a super busy weekend and have not caught up yet on this board, but I wanted to give you guys this info...in case nobody else has yet. Tomorrow's newspaper...nothing different. But the calendar question intrigued me a little.

Q. Which item would you NOT find in the W shop?
A. Ornate Egyptian Sidetable

Comment...Where esle in Webkinz World can you find rainbows?

Sorry if someone else already posted this, I just thought it might be relevant.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 10:23 AM   #449
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I did not think that the gold safe was sold in the curio shop.

I received mine as an adoption gift.

Therefore, it would not be considered a curio and could not be missing.

Am I wrong?

Also there is a curio shop only Treasure chest which has a description of "What wonderful jewels and treasures hide within this sea-blue chest!'

However the value is only $200.00

Just a thought on another possible missing curio.

---------- kurber added 6 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
I've had a super busy weekend and have not caught up yet on this board, but I wanted to give you guys this info...in case nobody else has yet. Tomorrow's newspaper...nothing different. But the calendar question intrigued me a little.

Q. Which item would you NOT find in the W shop?
A. Ornate Egyptian Sidetable

Comment...Where esle in Webkinz World can you find rainbows?

Sorry if someone else already posted this, I just thought it might be relevant.
Bonniesbabies,

Thank you so much for posting this early for all to see.

The Ornate Egyptian Sidetable has a description of "The bright, beautiful colors of this intricate little table make it perfect for any fabulous room.'

I do think that this is trying to tell us that it is a missing curio.

As far as the location goes, I have no idea.

Keep looking for clues.

Last edited by kurber; 01-21-2008 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 10:27 AM   #450
kimkrew

here's a clue (I think) from my Asian account! Do you think it relates?

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- kimkrew added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I just read the previous page....sorry for the double post!

Last edited by kimkrew; 01-21-2008 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: