Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 07:24 AM   #431
stitch1221
gurrgle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

well bye if people want to ignore me again

:wallba sh:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 07:28 AM   #432
Webkinz :)
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

If Sparky is a (or THE) curio thief, what's the answer to question 3?

3. Where would you normally find the curio thief/thieves?

You "normally" find crows in the Pumpkin Protector game, but where would you "normally" find Sparky?

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-21-2008, 07:28 AM   #433
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gurrgle
gramma2az,

can you help me?

---------- gurrgle added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

This is what I have sofar:

1)

Hot Air Balloon~ Lunar Lugbots Game
Knight of Round Armor~ Webkinz Chef Challenge Game
Dream-O-Meter Bed~ Pumpkin Patch Protector Game

2)

Sparky, the dog

3)

Barking Mad Mine

4)

???? ???

---------- gurrgle added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

wait a sec what does WWotW mean
WWotW- Wicked Witch of the West.

For Sparky, you must know where he lives/comes from, if you think he is a thief. Part of the questions is the normal location of the thief. Sparky is a great guess, however until we know where his normal location is, he won't fit.

Here is a link to all the clues so far.:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t189250p8.html - Post #284.

Also go to Webkinz World and do Quizzy's bonus and calendar questions for today. Read the front page on the news. Now you will be updated.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:42 AM   #434
gramma2az

View Post Originally Posted by gurrgle
well bye if people want to ignore me again

:wallba sh:
Have a little patience, Gurrgle. It's still early and not too many people are on. It'll be OK.

---------- Gramma2AZ added 9 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone think that we can rule out the Curios in the recent ad for the Curio shop showing items like the Golden Hippo Fridge, Egyptian Vase, Geographic Globe, one of the Ultimate Experiment Staions(I don't know which one)as possible stolen curios, since the ad is a recent one?
It wouldn't make sense to show an ad with these Curios if they have been stolen, or does it?

Last edited by Gramma2AZ; 01-21-2008 at 07:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 08:15 AM   #435
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I dont know If anyone posted this. When you preview the GOLD SAFE it is the space theme background.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 09:00 AM   #436
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
I dont know If anyone posted this. When you preview the GOLD SAFE it is the space theme background.
Binky is right. I have a picture below. BY the way, another word used for HOME is SAFE when you play baseball.
Attachment 52418

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 09:03 AM   #437
evilpenguin331
Lil Kinz

meowmeowmeow333 is an unknown quantity at this point

think about it.......

the LITTLE laughing dog=

the LIL kinz retreiver=

sparky:gr:

---------- meowmeowmeow333 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

what does fluffington st. benard mean when he says, "i cant beleive it! in my own vault!" ???????????

???

Last edited by meowmeowmeow333; 01-21-2008 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #438
gramma2az

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
Really! Can you point me to where I can see this, please?

That would be very interesting if it is the Space theme. I think it was Dixiecup(if not sorry ) who said that Sparky has a nose for sniffing out things, so the missing Curio would have to be in space, because then he would be able to sniff it out if it was in WW.

It makes you wonder how big his range would be for sniffing things out. I mean if something was locked up in a vault, would he/could he detect a scent? Or can he sense anything if he is at one end and the said object is at the far end?

---------- Gramma2AZ added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Binky is right. I have a picture below. BY the way, another word used for HOME is SAFE when you play baseball.
Attachment 52418
Thanks! That was helpful. So do you think the Curios are all on the Moon? and would they all pertain to the Space theme?

Last edited by Gramma2AZ; 01-21-2008 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 09:11 AM   #439
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Hey... Can you guys tell me any stuff that I missed? I wasn't checking often, and I missed it!! If you reply to this, can you fill it in? THANKZ!!

Who Crows Lunar Lugbotz

What ??????? Moon Lamp

Where
hidden Fluffington's Vault...? Chef's Kitchen

Where
theives Pumpkin Patch Protector Dex Dangerous

What
needs Water, ???????? , ?????????????

And that's all I know... Please, correct me if I am wrong!
Old 01-21-2008, 09:21 AM   #440
cheershelby is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been following this, but have been working overtime this weekend...you all have great ideas!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: