Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:11 AM   #421
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Alright, so I was waiting for the front page to appear at midnight and how weird! It talks about the lil kinz golden like it just became the pet of the month. It says how there will be exciting things happening all month long. Weird, don't you all think? ( I would post sceen shot but don't know how)

---------- mfoley129 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Sorry Andy. I just saw you added to your last post. Saw the same things as me!

Last edited by mfoley129; 01-21-2008 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 12:14 AM   #422
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mfoley129
Alright, so I was waiting for the front page to appear at midnight and how weird! It talks about the lil kinz golden like it just became the pet of the month. It says how there will be exciting things happening all month long. Weird, don't you all think? ( I would post sceen shot but don't know how)

---------- mfoley129 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Sorry Andy. I just saw you added to your last post. Saw the same things as me!
yup, there have been ALOT of references to that little Golden Retriever,, like Sparky
Old 01-21-2008, 12:17 AM   #423
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Maybe. But remember it says that Fluffington found clues not curios.

Now isn't it amazing what "clues" he's turned up. I also find it "amazing" at the times the word "amazing has shown up.

As for the straw and gold, maybe that is why Fluffington is rich, because he knows how to spin straw into gold.
Home before Dark is a-Maze, Hungry Hog is a-maze (with a pig like Gazpacho), Bounce n burst (that is Livingston the Lion on safari) is a-maze, Bananza is a-maze, Mini-golf is a-maze, Zacky's Quest is a-maze,

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-21-2008 at 12:24 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 12:19 AM   #424
Dar
Dar6262
Webkinz :)

Dar is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for starting the new thread, makes for less confussion!
Old 01-21-2008, 04:02 AM   #425
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

GRRRR I DONT GET IT

---------- In The Sun added 47 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

its aall how you look at it its all how you look at it you will discover the unknown

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Its all how you look at it , Its all how you look at it! some day you will find it all out

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-21-2008 at 04:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 04:31 AM   #426
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

ok while im still new here and still fairly new to ww itself this is my first scavenger hunt too but i hope no one minds me adding my thoughts here as well. i havent had alot of time to scan the entire forum thread but i think the wizard of oz line is awesome. i was thinking about the missing items and what was needed to get them back. someone said water and red ruby slippers and something else. well in the movie dorothy defeated the wicked witch with what??? WATER
and all she needed to get home was ??? RED RUBY SLIPPERS but her original ride home was sposed to be in a hot air balloon so is it a missing item or is it a needed item? or not an item at all? ok just trying to help not that i did but thats where my line of thought was going.
fanaty is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 07:07 AM   #427
stitch1221
gurrgle is an unknown quantity at this point

can someone please post th latest clues and not ignore me :chi::chi::clyde::gr::goo::koala::lion::p anda::pgn::rdr:
Old 01-21-2008, 07:09 AM   #428
stitch1221

sorry i meant not :p anda:

---------- gurrgle added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

these are all my webkinz and my

my grandmother calls them webnics

Last edited by gurrgle; 01-21-2008 at 07:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 07:09 AM   #429
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
ok while im still new here and still fairly new to ww itself this is my first scavenger hunt too but i hope no one minds me adding my thoughts here as well. i havent had alot of time to scan the entire forum thread but i think the wizard of oz line is awesome. i was thinking about the missing items and what was needed to get them back. someone said water and red ruby slippers and something else. well in the movie dorothy defeated the wicked witch with what??? WATER
and all she needed to get home was ??? RED RUBY SLIPPERS but her original ride home was sposed to be in a hot air balloon so is it a missing item or is it a needed item? or not an item at all? ok just trying to help not that i did but thats where my line of thought was going.
Welcome Fanaty. Every thought is appreciated.

I've been wondering too about the Hot Air Balloon being a needed item for Arte to "use" or whether it is a missing Curio. I was stuck on it being a missing Curio, however it could very well end up being an item Arte needs to use. Certainly a different way of looking at the HAB. It might not be missing at all.

The water bottle "Good for you and good to make others skedaddle." It does make sense to use the water against a character that could represent the WWotW. Do you think perhaps that the Crows are a good representaion of the WWotW? The Bad Fairy has been mentioned as a good comparison to the WWotW. The crows could also be good candidates for the witch.

IDK?? Keep thinking.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:23 AM   #430
stitch1221

gramma2az,

can you help me?

---------- gurrgle added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

This is what I have sofar:

1)

Hot Air Balloon~ Lunar Lugbots Game
Knight of Round Armor~ Webkinz Chef Challenge Game
Dream-O-Meter Bed~ Pumpkin Patch Protector Game

2)

Sparky, the dog

3)

Barking Mad Mine