Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #411
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

i am confused! could someone give me a recap about marshmallows? i totally mised that! thankx!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 10:05 PM   #412
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sweetsoda
there is something up with the 3's

---------- sweetsoda added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

is it possible that the kc in fluffington's vault could have been taken out and replaced with hay or straw? Marshmallow could have done that, he is really good at swiching things as we have seen in the book "kinsville caper". plus, that could be where the curios are hidden, under the hay or straw in the vault, that could be why in the news paper, fluffington said "I cant believe it, in my own vault
Maybe. But remember it says that Fluffington found clues not curios.

Now isn't it amazing what "clues" he's turned up. I also find it "amazing" at the times the word "amazing has shown up.

As for the straw and gold, maybe that is why Fluffington is rich, because he knows how to spin straw into gold.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #413
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Maybe. But remember it says that Fluffington found clues not curios.

Now isn't it amazing what "clues" he's turned up. I also find it "amazing" at the times the word "amazing has shown up.

As for the straw and gold, maybe that is why Fluffington is rich, because he knows how to spin straw into gold.
thats a very valid point and a good idea!!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #414
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Interesting thought... the figurines being the answer for the curious description of 'copy of'. That would mean the curios taken are depicted in the figurines (and just maybe the winner will get the actual figurines as well as the virtual?). Was the question about which curio and where a red herring so we'd think they were in different places? Maybe all of them are together? The CROWS could steal figurines pretty easily, too. hmmmmm

No wait... whoever the thief is stole the 'actual curios' if that 'copy' means something.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #415
~guess it~
Gifted

is anyone still here? Right now my ideas about the scevanger hunt is that Sparky and the crows are the theives. i think Sparky was playing a joke on Arte and took the scientist items out of the curio shop, and a flock of crows ended up grabbing them to Sparky's dismay. i think five scientist theemed items were stolen. I think arte needs water, a scarecrow, some gems [to trade the crows becase they like shiny things] and emerald polka dot boots [to not get water in his feet!!] who has any other ideas? i am still stuck on where a tiara and ruby slippers come into play. XD any suggestions?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

thankx to Elubin.com and its awesome picture pages i have come up with this:

thoughtful think tank-$2300 KC

ultimate experiment station-$2875 KC

dream o meter bed-$4800 KC

clock of the future-$1850 KC

interstellar telescope-$1951 KC

and the grand total is:

$13776 KC

here are all the scientist theeme items [again, i got this from Elubin.com]

Click the image to open in full size.

and remember if you sold theese back to the W shop you would only get half that amount! $6888 KC

like i previously posted, this is my ideas about the scientist theemed stolen curios.

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-20-2008 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #416
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Well, to start, there are 3 items that Arte 'needs'. I'm not so sure they would stick to one theme for all the curios. I do think the crows figure into this and sparky is a good idea... except where is his 'normal location'?
Old 01-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #417
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

Quoted by Gramma2AZ..."Now isn't it amazing what "clues" he's turned up. I also find it "amazing" at the times the word "amazing has shown up. "

To expand on that thought, couldn't we stretch that thought again to say 'amazing' or "a maze-ing" like a maze in home before dark, linking with the dark knight (night) for tomorrow's Quizzy question?
Old 01-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #418
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Well, to start, there are 3 items that Arte 'needs'. I'm not so sure they would stick to one theme for all the curios. I do think the crows figure into this and sparky is a good idea... except where is his 'normal location'?
hhm...good idea about his normal location...maybe the W tales will tell?

i've gotta go for real tonight. Good night everyone! ill be back early tomarrow morning!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #419
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

[quote=mfoley129;4364296]Quoted by Gramma2AZ..."Now isn't it amazing what "clues" he's turned up. I also find it "amazing" at the times the word "amazing has shown up. "

To expand on that thought, couldn't we stretch that thought again to say 'amazing' or "a maze-ing" like a maze in home before dark, linking with the dark knight (night) for tomorrow's Quizzy question?[/quote]

Good catch. The "maze" of the game did enter my mind, but I like the link to the Dark Knight.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:05 AM   #420
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow,, soooooo, is the hot air balloon still in the "Party" room in Home After Dark.........LOL
just kidding guys, I was gone a while today and hate trying to catch up

---------- andy0323 added 18 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

since it is after midnight now, I just checked the front page and there's yet another reference to the POTM

Last edited by andy0323; 01-21-2008 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: