Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #401
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Krisy79739,
All I can tell you is that we are all over the map. You will have to read back to see all the ideas people have come up with.
Nana006
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 09:18 PM   #402
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Ummm I mist the whole thing about fluffingtons vault or something and then like gold and hay????
Can some one please give me a recap??I an so confused, Thanks krisy

---------- krisy79739 added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Please please help me!!!!!!!

Last edited by krisy79739; 01-20-2008 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #403

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
i 100% agree with you.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

hm...like somone said b4 isnt that hay behind fluffington?
ya, hi again, i was the one that brought that up the first time,
i had looked and saw that it looked more like hay than fur next the the box, and the stuff behind fluffington looked like hay not coins
Old 01-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #404
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
Ummm I mist the whole thing about fluffingtons vault or something and then like gold and hay????
Can some one please give me a recap??I an so confused, Thanks krisy

---------- krisy79739 added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Please please help me!!!!!!!
okay. we had an idea about the picture of the front page of the newzpaper with Arte and a box. we noticed that there was a sand-colored tuft of fur-looking thing on the floor next to the box in the picture. then someone came to the connection that it could be hay. Then under "whats new" in the newzpaper, in the picture of fluffington there is his vault behind him, full of gold. Someone thought it might be hay. That is everything concerning gold and hay. hope i helped.
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 09:31 PM   #405

we need Dixiecup
she is so good at figuring things out

---------- sweetsoda added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

o
have we gotten any new clues???

Last edited by sweetsoda; 01-20-2008 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #406
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

MY theory so far..The gold safe is what fluffington is talking about.(HIS VAULT) The empty jellybean jar=THE TOTALLY BOGUS BEAN BAG CHAIR (a lot of clues about numbers= the new FIGURES .. I think we will find clues about how to get the CURIOS back in the FIGURES.. I think those will be the copy of what we will win..If you dont know what I mean go to the code shop. ITS just my guess but their is a lot of ads for the figurines. ALSO it seems to me A lot of the clues USE the words figure . I think one of the answers is the LOTS OF LEARNING BOOKSHELF. IM kinda thinking the DR. monkey APPLE CLOCK. ITS too early we need more clues.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #407
ginger1126

ginger1126 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow U Have A Ton Of Posttts
Old 01-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #408

who has a lot of posts??
Old 01-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #409
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

For the person (Thanks, sorry I'm too lazy to go back to search your name) who mentioned Ms. Cowoline's bookshelf and the missing book #8: Books #2 and #3 are also missing or not visible.

I copied a pic of Ms. Birdy, from one of Dixiecup's old posts(Thank you DC) in the original thread(pg.74, not sure) and blew it up in my pictures file.

The top shelf starts with book #1, then there's 2 books side by each with letters S and L. The rest of the books are obscurred by Ms. B., then you can see FY_I. It does appear that maybe some of the books are upside down, so they could be the missing numbers?

Then on the next shelf some books are laying flat and the only legible letters are F and G.

Next we see books with #4,#5,#6,#7_#9.

The words on the book spines are not legible and it seems they are not even words, but maybe it's just my elder eyes?

I looked really hard at this pic and the only other thing that I did notice was that the little clock on the Kinzville Academy plaque, on the wall on the right, near the right-hand window says 3:00. It probably isn't anything, because you wouldn't notice it unless you blow up the pic.
Number 3 ? LOL!

---------- Gramma2AZ added 5 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
okay. we had an idea about the picture of the front page of the newzpaper with Arte and a box. we noticed that there was a sand-colored tuft of fur-looking thing on the floor next to the box in the picture. then someone came to the connection that it could be hay. Then under "whats new" in the newzpaper, in the picture of fluffington there is his vault behind him, full of gold. Someone thought it might be hay. That is everything concerning gold and hay. hope i helped.
It's easy to mix up hay and straw, but in this case I'm pretty sure it should be straw, because that's what the Scarecrow was stuffed with.

Now being it's straw and the connection there is with gold is the Rumplestilskin fairy tale. He could spin straw into gold.

Last edited by Gramma2AZ; 01-20-2008 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #410

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
For the person (Thanks, sorry I'm too lazy to go back to search your name) who mentioned Ms. Cowoline's bookshelf and the missing book #8: Books #2 and #3 are also missing or not visible.

I copied a pic of Ms. Birdy, from one of Dixiecup's old posts(Thank you DC) in the original thread(pg.74, not sure) and blew it up in my pictures file.

The top shelf starts with book #1, then there's 2 books side by each with letters S and L. The rest of the books are obscurred by Ms. B., then you can see FY_I. It does appear that maybe some of the books are upside down, so they could be the missing numbers?

Then on the next shelf some books are laying flat and the only legible letters are F and G.

Next we see books with #4,#5,#6,#7_#9.

The words on the book spines are not legible and it seems they are not even words, but maybe it's just my elder eyes?

I looked really hard at this pic and the only other thing that I did notice was that the little clock on the Kinzville Academy plaque, on the wall on the right, near the right-hand window says 3:00. It probably isn't anything, because you wouldn't notice it unless you blow up the pic.
Number 3 ? LOL!

---------- Gramma2AZ added 5 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

It's easy to mix up hay and straw, but in this case I'm pretty sure it should be straw, because that's what the Scarecrow was stuffed with.

Now being it's straw and the connection there is with gold is the Rumplestilskin fairy tale. He could spin straw into gold.

there is something up with the 3's

---------- sweetsoda added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

is it possible that the kc in fluffington's vault could have been taken out and replaced with hay or straw? Marshmallow could have done that, he is really good at swiching things as we have seen in the book "kinsville caper". plus, that could be where the curios are hidden, under the hay or straw in the vault, that could be why in the news paper, fluffington said "I cant believe it, in my own vault

Last edited by sweetsoda; 01-20-2008 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: