Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 08:08 PM   #391
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

On tomorrows daily Quizzy question, I believe it read:

Q - Which Australian actor portrays the Joker in the Batman Begins sequel, The Dark Knight?

A- Heath Ledger

The Dark Knight is the first movie about the caped Crusader not to have "Batman" in its title.

I my opinion the words "Dark Knight" stand out as being significant here.

I think it is another clue to the "Knight of the Round Armor"
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #392
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
I'm sure there have been different amounts. I seem to recall 15KC, 35KC and 40KC.
Hmm, yes. Well anyway, there is an entry here by a new comer saying that that stuff beside the crate looks a lot like HAY! I must agree. More than a bit of 'fluff' that is what it looks like for sure. SO, maybe we have a SCARECROW who is our BAD guy...we may have been looking at this ALL wrong. OR maybe our Cow has come back to haunt us.
Straw...LOL, it's like finding a needle in a HAYSTACK, heehee

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-20-2008 at 08:13 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 08:12 PM   #393
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber

Q - Which Australian actor portrays the Joker in the Batman Begins sequel, The Dark Knight?

A- Heath Ledger

The Dark Knight is the first movie about the caped Crusader not to have "Batman" in its title.

i 100% agree with you.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hmm, yes. Well anyway, there is an entry here by a new comer saying that that stuff beside the crate looks a lot like HAY! I must agree. More than a bit of 'fluff' that is what it looks like for sure. SO, maybe we have a SCARECROW who is our BAD guy...we may have been looking at this ALL wrong.
hm...like somone said b4 isnt that hay behind fluffington?

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-20-2008 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #394
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber

A- Heath Ledger

Dark...home before Dark, Knight...knight of the round Armor...Batman...bat in the Barking mad mine...

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
i 100% agree with you.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

hm...like somone said b4 isnt that hay behind fluffington?
Fluffington is the richest Kinz in Kinzville. That is the inside of his vault and that is ALL HIS GOLD.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-20-2008 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #395
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Ooooooh! We may be on to something!
Old 01-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #396
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Ok...so, catching up here....

I'm confidant Fluffington's vault has gold, not hay... from book? But the bit of fluff could be hay, and it could blend into a pile of gold?

Marshmallow... since they showed up in sale group, which I (mentally) linked to the bunny in the book, then the wheel. In its description it references hot chocolate which I wildly linked to the notations on the science blackboard. (I may have to stick with the OJ theory)

I agree we need to keep in mind the thief/thieves need to have a 'normal' place to be found.

Someone's post spurred me to reexamine the wording in the instructions "wins a copy of each
curio!" That is curious wording, isn't it? Well, I suppose they don't want to imply Arte is going to give us the previously missing curio's. It just does seem odd, though? It could be something like... a bunch of gems then prize is the COW (not valuable enough) or all the curios in the shop?

I'm also guessing we are tearing this all apart in a way it hasn't been done before. I can see them telling us the answer and us coming back with ... "well, no, it couldn't be that because we figured out xyz" LOL. Where is legalcat? We might need a civil suit on this at the end! I also think we have at least the plotlines for 3 or 4 more books in WW.

No question to me on the items being curios rather than any sort of rare... could be a rare and a few not.

ruby slippers in the style shop? um, maybe all the curios that are missing are also somewhere else and that's what's cluing us in? Maybe one or more of them is going to be permanently retired?

Home Before Night/Knight? Brilliant!
Old 01-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #397
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

maybe the answer is ALL OF his curios are missing!!!!

lol just an idea of a good prize!!!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 4 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Dark...home before Dark, Knight...knight of the round Armor...Batman...bat in the Barking mad mine...

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Fluffington is the richest Kinz in Kinzville. That is the inside of his vault and that is ALL HIS GOLD.
oooooooooooooooh so he likes to show off his gold, does he? lol just kidding.

hey guys i gg for tonight. byee all i hope to c u tomarrow!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-20-2008 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #398
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
oooooooooooooooh so he likes to show off his gold, does he? lol just kidding.
No kidding... I'm beginning to appreciate all the themes running through WW now. Cliche... lol
Old 01-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #399
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Ok...so, catching up here....

I'm confidant Fluffington's vault has gold, not hay... from book? But the bit of fluff could be hay, and it could blend into a pile of gold?

Marshmallow... since they showed up in sale group, which I (mentally) linked to the bunny in the book, then the wheel. In its description it references hot chocolate which I wildly linked to the notations on the science blackboard. (I may have to stick with the OJ theory)

I agree we need to keep in mind the thief/thieves need to have a 'normal' place to be found.

Someone's post spurred me to reexamine the wording in the instructions "wins a copy of each
curio!" That is curious wording, isn't it? Well, I suppose they don't want to imply Arte is going to give us the previously missing curio's. It just does seem odd, though? It could be something like... a bunch of gems then prize is the COW (not valuable enough) or all the curios in the shop?

I'm also guessing we are tearing this all apart in a way it hasn't been done before. I can see them telling us the answer and us coming back with ... "well, no, it couldn't be that because we figured out xyz" LOL. Where is legalcat? We might need a civil suit on this at the end! I also think we have at least the plotlines for 3 or 4 more books in WW.

No question to me on the items being curios rather than any sort of rare... could be a rare and a few not.

ruby slippers in the style shop? um, maybe all the curios that are missing are also somewhere else and that's what's cluing us in? Maybe one or more of them is going to be permanently retired?

Home Before Night/Knight? Brilliant!
Hot chocolate was on sale a few days ago, I know because I bought a BUNCH of it for recipes!! That was the SECOND day of the contest, on the tenth.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:49 PM   #400
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Hey I am back, can anyone catch me up on wht happend when i was gone????
That would really help.....Thanks, Krisy
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: