Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The Garden, Marshmallow, the pumpkin patch,. Kinzville caper, the free foods, THE MARSHMALLOWS on sale today. the bunny named Marshmallow in the Kinzville Caper is ONE OF OUR THEIVES!

Dixiecup, you are a genius, i think that is true because Marshmallow the bunny also stole all of the food in the Kinzvill Caper, did he not?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #362
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am seriously beginning to think that there is something to do with the Rabbit named Marshmallow in the Kinzville Caper book having something to do with this! The marshmallows on sale today. Marshmallow in the book.
This is the Wheel of the Month, we get to do that tomorrow in our DAILY activities, not the hourly ones. BUT if you notice at the top of the wheel is a HOT MARSHMALLOW AS A PRIZE!
Attachment 52131

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #363

what does the cows have to do with this now?
Old 01-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #364
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

One of the things we have to figure out is where we would 'normally' find the theif/theives..
so the theif/theives, would have to be someone that we would normally know where to find them.. do we know that bout the rabbit, or sparky, or some of the others we've looked at as suspects?
I know the crows are NORMALLY in the pumpkin patch.. but what about the others?
Old 01-20-2008, 05:35 PM   #365

julesg is on a distinguished road

I love Dixiecup's ideas! I'll have to read that book.
Still thinking about the ideas about WOZ:
Things Arte might need:
Water is needed to get rid of the "witch"
A diploma from the academy (like scarecrows?)
Ruby slippers (like Dorothy?)
Some trophy from an arcade game (like lion's medal?)
The hot air balloon (like the wizard's?)
Not sure about the tinman- is there some sort of clock with a heart on it?
How can this relate to the other clues???
"3 Homes"- OZ, Dorothy's, the wizards?
UGH!!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #366
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

About the newz flash in the paper- he says in my own vault???? is that about the safe???? Since that is an exclusive that doesn't make much sense!!! Are there any other vaults???
ps- there are sooooo many clues about the gems maybe crown of wonder is a prize but i doubt it b/c it is not a rare!
Old 01-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #367

ya, there are no straight answers around here, people are just flinging ideas into the pot, and we are just trying to make sence of all of them.

there have been like over 5 different ideas of what the curios are, who the theives are, what the items are, and where are the places
Old 01-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #368
kiwikyky

♥KIWI♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

This is kinda stupid- but maybe the 3&5 mean there are 3 items and only 5 questions...........
Old 01-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #369
Gift Trainee

jasmine0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
Anyone taken a look at what the number 20 means in the hunt? There's always a clue behind the "Click here for 20 kinzcash" hourly activities, and yesterdays Calendar Question answer was "China. Germany defeated Brazil 2-0."

Also looking at numbers...both today's Daily Bonus Question and the Calendar Question reference 3 and 5.

DBQ Answer: "Sherlock Holmes. Professor Moriarity appears in three Homes stories and is mentioned in five others."
CQ Answer: "Pirates of the Caribbean 3. The third installment of the Pirates saga topped Harry Potter at the box office" (it was the FIFTH Harry Potter movie)

3 items to find 5 curios? Curios add up to 20,000 kinzcash? 2-0 means 2 thieves? Or perhaps...no significance at all! lol

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian

i knew the#20 had 2 do with this
Old 01-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #370
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by julesg
I love Dixiecup's ideas! I'll have to read that book.
Still thinking about the ideas about WOZ:
Things Arte might need:
Water is needed to get rid of the "witch"
A diploma from the academy (like scarecrows?)
Ruby slippers (like Dorothy?)
Some trophy from an arcade game (like lion's medal?)
The hot air balloon (like the wizard's?)
Not sure about the tinman- is there some sort of clock with a heart on it?
How can this relate to the other clues???
"3 Homes"- OZ, Dorothy's, the wizards?
UGH!!!!
It says that there are 'three Homes' stories and 'five others.' That Professor Moriarty are in.
OKAY, the picture of the Home before Dark as you enter it to play has FIVE animals running home. Your first task is to rescue 8 (3+5= pets. The paths turn YELLOW (yellow brick road is the way IN to the Emerald city) when you connect them, they turn blue when you get them running home. In those paths are 'T's that you have to cross...can anybody else come up with another connection?
I think that Goober's scientific themed curio may be in one of those houses, I also noticed that the LEAD animal is a rabbit...Marshmallow is a rabbit...scratch that...it's a dog, sorry.
Attachment 52166

Attachment 52167

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: