Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #351
Webkinz :)
 
goodmorning2u's Avatar
goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

[quote=Lola_lake;4345002]
Australian? eeek! I don't know anything about kimmie.. could you direct me to reference (book or something)?

Kimmie Koala is a craft person. U can find her on the Webkinz site. Before u click "I'm A Member" look at the bottom with the "store locator, etc. Shes the
"Crafty Critters button. Hope this helped.
goodmorning2u is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #352
megamu
Gift Guru
 
megamom's Avatar
megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

She has a lot of party things, but none of it seems to relate to this.
megamom is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #353
nana006
Gifted
 
nana006's Avatar
nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Dogs, labs, gold, the webkinz retriever, etc... yes.

Australian? eeek! I don't know anything about kimmie.. could you direct me to reference (book or something)?

I still think the crow's nest is more of a directional clue leading to the crows ... and their nest? maybe one location for the crows?

Jellybean challenge is SO overwhelming I'm thinking I need to consider it a clue. Come ON... not fix now? Empty Jar of beans... hmmmmm. Ironic if nothing else.

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------


For you and megamom... how would it fit in though? An item needed? I don't think so. It's not a curio, and as a location I don't think there's a 'place' it 'belongs'?
Lola_Lake,
I agree that the empty jellybean jar has gone on way too long. At first I thought it was just another glitch, but really! Playing the game is no fun when you have no hints. Every number I put in it just replies you are WAY OFF. One day the jellybeans were floating at the top of the jar and then there were a few days which actually showed jellybeans. However, recently it has just been an empty jar.
I just can't seem to make any associations between the jellybeans and the other clues - can anyone else. Of course it could really be a glitch or red herring.

---------- nana006 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Dogs, labs, gold, the webkinz retriever, etc... yes.

Australian? eeek! I don't know anything about kimmie.. could you direct me to reference (book or something)?

I still think the crow's nest is more of a directional clue leading to the crows ... and their nest? maybe one location for the crows?

Jellybean challenge is SO overwhelming I'm thinking I need to consider it a clue. Come ON... not fix now? Empty Jar of beans... hmmmmm. Ironic if nothing else.

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------


For you and megamom... how would it fit in though? An item needed? I don't think so. It's not a curio, and as a location I don't think there's a 'place' it 'belongs'?
Lola_Lake,
I agree that the empty jellybean jar has gone on way too long. At first I thought it was just another glitch, but really! Playing the game is no fun when you have no hints. Every number I put in it just replies you are WAY OFF. One day the jellybeans were floating at the top of the jar and then there were a few days which actually showed jellybeans. However, recently it has just been an empty jar.
I just can't seem to make any associations between the jellybeans and the other clues - can anyone else. Of course it could really be a glitch or red herring.

Last edited by nana006; 01-20-2008 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nana006 is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #354
Webkinz :)
webkinzfreak618 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

what is fluffingtons vault!!!???
webkinzfreak618 is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #355
My mommy says I'm
Gifted
 
Clairebear985's Avatar
Clairebear985 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

do we still think that the Moon Lamp has anything to do with this Hunt? i need to know!
Clairebear985 is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 04:52 PM   #356
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Shrimp Roll
this might not be relevant but when you go into the book where the bunny's are not invited The kinz ville caper I think it was called you can click on certain words through out the book i wonder if that means any thing.
The Garden, Marshmallow, the pumpkin patch,. Kinzville caper, the free foods, THE MARSHMALLOWS on sale today. the bunny named Marshmallow in the Kinzville Caper is ONE OF OUR THEIVES!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-20-2008 at 04:58 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #357
Gifted
 
Lola_lake's Avatar
Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
If you assume the missing items can be ANY exclusive item, it fits in fine. The location is the big mystery for everything...so far I haven't seen anything that definitively ties a specific missing item to a location. Just lots of guesses on what the items are and what the locations are, but no real connection between the two.
I guess I'm questioning if the item is a curie... it has to be a CURIO... we're guessing some sort of rare... things taken. For the return, any item can work.

Maybe the connection is a matter of timing of clues? There has to be a link... unless there's one place for all the curios, or one curio and one location?
Lola_lake is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #358
ebkinz are so
Gifted
 
pokkadotzz's Avatar
pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I was just recently viewing the front page looking for clues and found this very interesting clue. Take a look:

Click the image to open in full size.
pokkadotzz is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #359
Gifted
 
Lola_lake's Avatar
Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

[quote=goodmorning2u;4346387]
View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Kimmie Koala is a craft person. U can find her on the Webkinz site. Before u click "I'm A Member" look at the bottom with the "store locator, etc. Shes the
"Crafty Critters button. Hope this helped.
Thank you for the kimmie info!

Dixie, too... and I realized I've never heard the reason why Australia is called Oz and never questioned it. LOL

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pokkadotzz
I was just recently viewing the front page looking for clues and found this very interesting clue.
Hmmmm... COAT like in raincoat?

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-20-2008 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lola_lake is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 05:08 PM   #360
Webkinz :)
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I just got back from the dollar store.. where I found myself LOOKING FOR CLUES!!! I think I'm obsessed! Good find pokka.. and LOL on the insurance fraud!
evolutionary is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts