Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #341
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Here is some advanced information from an Asian account.
Tomorrow's Gem of the day is a Red Ruby Heart. That is located in the Muzzle Mouth Mine. All of the Gems from the past days since the beginning of the hunt have been located in either the Muzzle Mouth Mine or the Barking Mad mine. These are direct references to dogs.
The question of the day, so far as I have seen is the same as today's. The question brings an Australian twist into play again, suggesting a Koala. (Has anyone taken a look at Kimmie's activities lately for possible clues?). There is a quick draw for a Crow's Nest Mast in daily activities, and ANOTHER JELLYBEAN CHALLENGE...these beans are gonna drive us right around the bend! Here are the pics.
Attachment 52058

Attachment 52059

Attachment 52060

Attachment 52061

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #342
Webkinz :)
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Could the chair be the prismatic chair? It's basically a rainbow (back to the Wizard of Oz idea), rare (I think!), and gemlike. It also sparkles/shines!
I was wondering about that too. Seems like a good possibility to me.

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #343
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Could the chair be the prismatic chair? It's basically a rainbow (back to the Wizard of Oz idea), rare (I think!), and gemlike. It also sparkles/shines!
This would also go in line with "UNDER THE DESK"
Old 01-20-2008, 04:19 PM   #344
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
<snip> These are direct references to dogs. <snip>
The question of the day, so far as I have seen is the same as today's. The question brings an Australian twist into play again, suggesting a Koala. (Has anyone taken a look at Kimmie's activities lately for possible clues?). There is a quick draw for a Crow's Nest Mast in daily activities, and ANOTHER JELLYBEAN CHALLENGE...these beans are gonna drive us right around the bend! <snip>
Dogs, labs, gold, the webkinz retriever, etc... yes.

Australian? eeek! I don't know anything about kimmie.. could you direct me to reference (book or something)?

I still think the crow's nest is more of a directional clue leading to the crows ... and their nest? maybe one location for the crows?

Jellybean challenge is SO overwhelming I'm thinking I need to consider it a clue. Come ON... not fix now? Empty Jar of beans... hmmmmm. Ironic if nothing else.

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
For you and megamom... how would it fit in though? An item needed? I don't think so. It's not a curio, and as a location I don't think there's a 'place' it 'belongs'?

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-20-2008 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #345
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

It's never been a curio, huh? Oops.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:27 PM   #346
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
For you and megamom... how would it fit in though? An item needed? I don't think so. It's not a curio, and as a location I don't think there's a 'place' it 'belongs'?
If you assume the missing items can be ANY exclusive item, it fits in fine. The location is the big mystery for everything...so far I haven't seen anything that definitively ties a specific missing item to a location. Just lots of guesses on what the items are and what the locations are, but no real connection between the two.

Old 01-20-2008, 04:28 PM   #347
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by evolutionary
This would also go in line with "UNDER THE DESK"
View Post Originally Posted by thumper430

This chair? It is an exclusive, it has not been on sale in the curio shop and it has to be a CURIO.
Attachment 52087

Attachment 52088

Old 01-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #348
The Shrimpiest
Gift Guru

Shrimp Roll is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

this might not be relevant but when you go into the book where the bunny's are not invited The kinz ville caper I think it was called you can click on certain words through out the book i wonder if that means any thing.
Shrimp Roll is offline Male
Old 01-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #349
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Clairebear985 will become famous soon enough

The 'cow jumping over the moon lamp' was in the curio shop today. Do we still think that this has anything to do with the Hunt?
Old 01-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #350
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Dogs, labs, gold, the webkinz retriever, etc... yes.

Australian? eeek! I don't know anything about kimmie.. could you direct me to reference (book or something)?

I still think the crow's nest is more of a directional clue leading to the crows ... and their nest? maybe one location for the crows?

Jellybean challenge is SO overwhelming I'm thinking I need to consider it a clue. Come ON... not fix now? Empty Jar of beans... hmmmmm. Ironic if nothing else.

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Maybe tomorrow we should put our number guesses from the findings (like 8, 5, 3 and 2) and see what we come up with. I think you are right, too many times and the jar has been empty EVERY time. Not to mention it has had upside down or helium filled ones...like...hot..air..balloons....Umm, yeah.
Ok, this is Kimmie, when you log in there is a place where you can go and do crafts. Maybe we should go through the craft projects that she has posted over the last bit and see if there is something in there. She is a Koala. MIND YOU, I know that Australia has OFTEN been referred to as the LAND OF OZ because of its diverse animals that are nowhere else on the planet...your pick.
Attachment 52091

Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: