Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #331
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by sweetsoda
good morning everyone, well i think that it would not be something in perophone's shop because of the fact that not everyone has her shop. there for, some people would have a HUGE disadvantage if it was something in there.
I'm one of that some that knows nothing about "Persephone's Shop". Interesting name they chose... lol. I'm guessing that shop is selling high ticket items only that one indulges in? Definitely unrelated to the hunt in my mind... same reason as you.

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-20-2008 at 03:46 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #332
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

So what's the deal with all of the cold, snow and ice? Has the hockey theme been ruled out?

Could the crows have hidden something in the crow's nest? There have been some pirate clues...eye patch/dot your eyes?
Old 01-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #333
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sOfTbAlLgirl96
OK now im confused! SERIOUSeLy oh well ill figure it out sooner or later!:koala::husky:

LOL! I do believe I have been SERIOUSly confused from day one! BUt... we not clues, make guesses, note it all down, and hopefully something will be clear by saturday morning. Or not. LOL

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
So what's the deal with all of the cold, snow and ice? Has the hockey theme been ruled out?

Could the crows have hidden something in the crow's nest? There have been some pirate clues...eye patch/dot your eyes?

All of those hold significance for me, too. I was really 'sure' about the hippo fridge because of the cold and other things, but I do think it showing up in a recent ad could be ruling it OUT.

I personally don't think there are any 'themes' involved in the actual answer... but as themes, can lead to link clues.

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-20-2008 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #334
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I was looking at pics of other curio shop items that are not theme related and these two things stuck out:

Rock garden; Find your inner center by relaxing with this beautiful decorative "rock" garden.

(For those who have mentioned the rock n roll theme seeming like clues)

Tutti frutti headress: Get a little exotic with this headress filled with tropical treasures.

(rainbow colors, fruit which was also a giveaway that spelled crows, and it states tropical "treasures"

Any thoughts?
I didn't look up the rock garden, but the Tutti-Frutti Headdress was in the Curio Shop yesterday.
Some people mentioned that the Thinking Chair might be a possibility, but that was in the Curio Shop January 14.
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #335
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone i am back!! let me catch up on all the posts i have missed.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #336
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by goodmorning2u
on Jan 26 they open up a place on the contest page where you can write in ur answer the 1st 3 people to get it right win there respective prizes
January 26 is definitely going to be a morning that I sleep in. Can you imagine how SLOW it's going to be, with all of those people trying to log on and send their answers at the same time? Unless it's true that the people in the Asian time zone are going to be able to answer earlier than the rest of us, in which case, I'd have no chance at all to win, so I'm STILL going to sleep in that morning!
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #337
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

hmm wow i need to catch up on A LOT of posts so if i don't respond don't worry i am reading all of your interesting ideas.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #338
RegsH
Gift Guru

I hope that someone from WI wins the contest--and if WW doesn't tell us what the answer was, I hope the winner posts the answer here so that we won't be left wondering what it was!
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #339
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Could the chair be the prismatic chair? It's basically a rainbow (back to the Wizard of Oz idea), rare (I think!), and gemlike. It also sparkles/shines!
Old 01-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #340
Kate317
Webkinz :)

Kate is on a distinguished road

I would never have been smart enough to figure all this out on my own. the tutti fruitti headdress though that sounds like a liable item. well lets hope more happens between now and Saturday to clear it all up.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: