Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 02:42 PM   #311
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by goodmorning2u

Gold one WHAT? Sorry I dont Know

I have a couple of the gold safes. They look like regular safes with that handle that spins to open on the front. Of course the Webkinz safe handle doesn't spin, it is just a storage container that opens when a pet goes up to it and you click it. Think that they were prizes on Trading Cards. Somehow I seem to remember that they are retired. I don't remember ever seeing one for sale at Arte's Curio Shop. I can't remember if they come with pets either.
Someone on WI lined a bunch of safes up and put in counters and made a cute bank for her Webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 02:44 PM   #312
Webkinz :)

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

oh i think the safes are exclusive items thanks 4telling me wayt u meant
Old 01-20-2008, 02:44 PM   #313
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone taken a look at what the number 20 means in the hunt? There's always a clue behind the "Click here for 20 kinzcash" hourly activities, and yesterdays Calendar Question answer was "China. Germany defeated Brazil 2-0."

Also looking at numbers...both today's Daily Bonus Question and the Calendar Question reference 3 and 5.

DBQ Answer: "Sherlock Holmes. Professor Moriarity appears in three Homes stories and is mentioned in five others."
CQ Answer: "Pirates of the Caribbean 3. The third installment of the Pirates saga topped Harry Potter at the box office" (it was the FIFTH Harry Potter movie)

3 items to find 5 curios? Curios add up to 20,000 kinzcash? 2-0 means 2 thieves? Or perhaps...no significance at all! lol

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
Old 01-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #314

thats confusing, but makes sense
Old 01-20-2008, 02:49 PM   #315
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Hey all...I'm new to posting, so if I goof, forgive me.

I've been following this thread for a while - what a creative group you are! I have a couple of questions/comments. One of the clues said to "polka dot" your eyes and cross your t's. Isn't there a pair of polka dot sunglasses in Persephone's shop? And quite a few T's (t-shirts)? Would that be out of bounds due to limited access? Are they also in the Webkinz Supermodelz game? I know the tournament arena is supposed to be closed, but an ad in WOW opened it. Are they the glasses that Plumpy wears? She has a desk.

Did anyone notice that the number 8 is missing from the books behind Ms. Cowaline?

There are quite a few clues referencing gems: Ruby slippers, Emerald rainboots, Pearl of a pet (on the clam shell sofa)...could they be leading to the tiara or the COW? There have also been a lot of clues about stars/space, even more than about the moon.

Also...I think the prize said a copy of the curios. Could it be a picture or a stutue or tropy that copies the curios? I missed the first hunt, so I'm not sure how it worked.

Thanks for all the help
Old 01-20-2008, 02:52 PM   #316
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

There is also a rockin pompadour wig it's description is: Let out your inner rock n roll legend with this wild wig!

This also ties in with those that mentioned rock n roll stuff seeming to be clues and is also only sold in the curio shop.

Just another thought on a possible missing curio!
Old 01-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #317
i sat on a
Gift Guru

White_Heavens is a jewel in the roughWhite_Heavens is a jewel in the rough

Anymore clues???
Old 01-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #318

the rockin pompadour is in the curio shop tomorrow

---------- goodmorning2u added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

also, white heavens your ihas a carrot is soooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!

---------- goodmorning2u added 5 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

hello anyone there??????????

Last edited by goodmorning2u; 01-20-2008 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #319
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Hey all...I'm new to posting, so if I goof, forgive me.

I've been following this thread for a while - what a creative group you are! I have a couple of questions/comments. One of the clues said to "polka dot" your eyes and cross your t's. Isn't there a pair of polka dot sunglasses in Persephone's shop? And quite a few T's (t-shirts)? Would that be out of bounds due to limited access? Are they also in the Webkinz Supermodelz game? I know the tournament arena is supposed to be closed, but an ad in WOW opened it. Are they the glasses that Plumpy wears? She has a desk.

Did anyone notice that the number 8 is missing from the books behind Ms. Cowaline?

There are quite a few clues referencing gems: Ruby slippers, Emerald rainboots, Pearl of a pet (on the clam shell sofa)...could they be leading to the tiara or the COW? There have also been a lot of clues about stars/space, even more than about the moon.

Also...I think the prize said a copy of the curios. Could it be a picture or a stutue or tropy that copies the curios? I missed the first hunt, so I'm not sure how it worked.

Thanks for all the help
No I didn't know that the number 8 is missing from the books behind Ms. Cowalines DESK.
How ever 3+5=8 or ate Could have something to do with Chef Gazpacho's recipes. Remember he is concentrating on making Treckle Trickle which uses pumpkin. Did the Crows eat it before he could serve it at the PARTY (Home Before Dark Party House; Fuffington's Christmas Party; The party held outside that is talked about in one of the books; some other party we haven't mentioned)
Old 01-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #320
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
He has done that more than once. I remember seeing it in the newest installment of the W Tales found in the Newzpaper. But I think it was in another book. The one where Sparky and Doug find the Unicorns. An Air of Mystery.
Thx. Now I think it showing up in the CURRENT W Tale means its ruled out as a missing curio? If something rules out another golden chair, I'd guess the third egyptian chair is in Fluffington's vault (which is full of gold). Of course, that's 'wagging' early in the game for me.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: