Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #301
Webkinz :)

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

on Jan 26 they open up a place on the contest page where you can write in ur answer the 1st 3 people to get it right win there respective prizes
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #302
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
I was checking my notes because I remembered writing down that the Thinking Chair was the only "chair" connection I could find, because it was on sale several times in one day,,, I went back to check the date and the "LAst Appeaed" date has disappeared
But that works...all the way around. That may mean that it is one of the missing curios. It also ties in with the Scarecrow who wants a brain.

While I am here, can I get an opinion on the relevance of this ad found in the newzpaper?
Attachment 51950

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #303

I think that picture s just trying 2 get u 2 gem hunt
Old 01-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #304
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Not much of a clue (yet)... but in the W Tales, it sort of jumped out at me that Arte sat down on an egyptian vanity chair and that was the scene in the photo for chapter 2.
He has done that more than once. I remember seeing it in the newest installment of the W Tales found in the Newzpaper. But I think it was in another book. The one where Sparky and Doug find the Unicorns. An Air of Mystery.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #305
kailkat36
Lil Kinz
kookygirl:] is an unknown quantity at this point

also....i was playing at quizzys
and the question was,
who is arte's ex-best friend?
the answer was doug.
and then it said.
doug LOVES gems.

what could this mean?
i know there was a clue that said
NOT DOUG...
but maybe it is arte..
hmmm
Old 01-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #306
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by goodmorning2u
I think that picture s just trying 2 get u 2 gem hunt
i agree...but that means the C.O.W. is thought of as a prize in WW, not a curio.
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #307

Arte stole the curios? I wouldnt think of him, but it could be for like insurance or something wait this is webkinz no insurance hee hee dont pay attention 2 me
Old 01-20-2008, 02:33 PM   #308
ShoogieDog
Gifted

ShoogieDog is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that one of the curios is MOST DEFINITELY the thoughtful think tank. all of that wiz of oz stuff and the LAB clue was to make us think about the brain. i think we can put that down as DEFINITELY a stolen curio.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:38 PM   #309

no sorry its not on elubin (my source 4 most things Webkinz)

---------- goodmorning2u added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

it being the mohawk

---------- goodmorning2u added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

anyone know anything about the mohawk

Last edited by goodmorning2u; 01-20-2008 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #310
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I was looking at pics of other curio shop items that are not theme related and these two things stuck out:

Rock garden; Find your inner center by relaxing with this beautiful decorative "rock" garden.

(For those who have mentioned the rock n roll theme seeming like clues)

Tutti frutti headress: Get a little exotic with this headress filled with tropical treasures.

(rainbow colors, fruit which was also a giveaway that spelled crows, and it states tropical "treasures"

Any thoughts?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: