Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #21
ShoogieDog
Gifted

ShoogieDog is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

i am thinking sparky definitely, the clues mention 'sparkle' on several different occasions.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #22
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, I think that Fluffington is a missing piece to the Wizard of Oz theme that we had been puzzling over. We thought that MAYBE Dex was the lion, but that just didn't add up. I think That Fluffington is our Lion. I will bet that what he has in his vault would amount to what the Lion in the Wizard of Oz was looking for, courage. I think it MAY be the CROWN OF WONDER.
crown of wonder as a missing curio?

is the COW [crown of wonder] OMG I JUST NOTICED WILE I WAS TYPING THAT Crown Of Wonder put together is COW!! anyway, is it rly a curio? i know he makes one every time you get a set of gems but does he really have one of his own ?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 4 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ShoogieDog
i am thinking sparky definitely, the clues mention 'sparkle' on several different occasions.
very good observation! i think Sparky may have intended on stealing one, then a crow grabbed it, so we should include boath in our answer.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

could the Crown Of Wonder spelling COW be a clue??

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-19-2008 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #23
ShoogieDog
Gifted

i think that COW/crown of wonder is a clue! Also, the cow is the POTM for february!!
Old 01-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
crown of wonder as a missing curio?

is the COW [crown of wonder] OMG I JUST NOTICED WILE I WAS TYPING THAT Crown Of Wonder put together is COW!! anyway, is it rly a curio? i know he makes one every time you get a set of gems but does he really have one of his own ?
I am still QUITE firm on this, because it is THE ONLY PLACE that the Crown can be obtained. You have to go to Arte so that he can craft the Crown for you out of the Gems that you have collected. The only place to get it is at the Curio Shop.
By the way, according to the Calendar Question at Quizzy's tomorrow, it about PIRATES! Bringing Dogbeard back into the lime light.
Attachment 51505

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #25
cherrymannia
Webkinz :)

cherrymannia is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sure it is "the cow jumped over the moon" There are lots of cows in this hunt!
Old 01-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #26
ShoogieDog
Gifted

i think that the COW is the ultimate curio!! it could definitely be stolen...
or maybe someone stole some gems to finish their COW...
Old 01-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #27
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

At this point, I think Fluffington has a clue, not a curio in his vault.... maybe the cow over the moon poster meaning the crown of wonder is in space? <am I grasping here?>

but I'm talking about storyline rather than actual clues (as in, the main 5). I guess I need to follow the stories unfolding in WW alongside the clues!
Old 01-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #28
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

so first nursery rymes, then crows and cows, then sparky and fluffington, now pirates?? ? ? ? ?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #29
cherrymannia
Webkinz :)

cherrymannia is an unknown quantity at this point

Also ..... Could the gym of the day mean somthing?
Old 01-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #30
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Pirates of the Carribean 3

Theres that number 3 again.

I think only 3 curios are missing.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: