Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #261
~guess it~
Gifted
 
bluedolfin3443's Avatar
bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
Ok,,,there are too many pieces to this puzzle for my brain just yet, so I am relating to just one little part,, the whole Home Before Dark, Party room. I friend of mine and her kids have been dwelling on this too and her kids are convinced that the POTM is involved,, even with the cookie cutter thing , they called the Ads "cookie cutter " ads that were coming up all day with the one pet out of three missing inthe middle,(long story short), the Retriever,, "retrieves" things, his description is "water" dog,,, ect ect... they think that Arte would never wear the ruby slippers so he needs the Golden Retriever to wear the slippers down the path in Home After Dark to retrieve the hot air balloon from the Party Room . My only question to this would be could the golden retriever be considered as one of the things that Arte needs to get an item back ? ( that is just for one item and one part of this puzzle)
very good idea. who else is a golden that we know of that also knows Arte? SPARKY! i really think Sparky has to do with this!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 01:16 PM   #262
Webkinz :)
 
BBMack's Avatar
BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

re: theif/theives of the hunt...

i'm still leaning towards the idea of it being only the crows...but shortly after the "CROWS" clue...we got the "NOT DOUG" clue...so if there was only one theif...and it was the crows...then why would they use a whole clue again to say it wasn't doug...so it could be more than just the crows...weeee...this is fun!
BBMack is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #263
andy0323
Gifted
 
andy0323's Avatar
andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I don't have my WW site up right now , but I always pay attention to the giveaways, is the marzipan bone a free item to day ?
andy0323 is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #264
Gifted
 
Lola_lake's Avatar
Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Hi friends! Just a few comments here....

I think it's important we don't use Wikipedia for facts. It's a marvelous source, but needs corroboration from another reliable source (like an encyclopedia) before considerint it accuratel. I mention this not so much because of the numbers debate, but as in general practice for use of this source. I love it and find it a wonderful collaberation. But its 'published' prior to 'fact hunting' being done reliably. My real concern is if people begin using it assuming it is accurate; factual.

Sorry, wikipedia is a bit of a hot button and an interesting debate. What makes for a 'fact'? LOL

The Curio Shop ad has been fascinating for me in this hunt. I found it interesting another Curio Shop ad was posted in the Monday information (sorry if someone else posted this):

Click the image to open in full size.

Lola_lake is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #265
Webkinz :)
 
goodmorning2u's Avatar
goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Hi, I'm a new member, and I haven't posted before, but I've been reading this thread for a while. I gotta say, you guys have really good ideas. I dont have anything to contribute yet, but I'll keep reading until I do.
____________________________________________________________________

Also these:husky: things are AWESOME!!!!:cs::goo::rdr: Random, sorry im taking up space that could be used for discussing the hunt. SORRY!
goodmorning2u is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #266
DAC14
Webkinz :)
 
dac14's Avatar
dac14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
I don't have my WW site up right now , but I always pay attention to the giveaways, is the marzipan bone a free item to day ?

YES! WHY? sOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING THOUGH!
dac14 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #267
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
I don't have my WW site up right now , but I always pay attention to the giveaways, is the marzipan bone a free item to day ?
Yes.... and I like the 'cookie cutter theory.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 01:25 PM   #268
andy0323
Gifted
 
andy0323's Avatar
andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by dac14
YES! WHY? sOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING THOUGH!

not a real biggy,, my friends little girl just e mailed me and yes "Seeeeee, I told you that the POTM has something to do with this" lol she's only 6

Last edited by andy0323; 01-20-2008 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: addition
andy0323 is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 01:25 PM   #269
Webkinz :)
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I understand your point about wikipedia... but i also checked other sources and they all say that Prof Moriarty only appeared in TWO of Holmes's stories (The Final Problem" and The Valley of Fear)

Whereas Quizzy says something different. I just wondered if this was on purpose...and may lead us to the stories on the webkinz site..

For some reason I'm having a heck of a time logging in, so I can't really check this out for myself
evolutionary is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #270
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Hi friends! Just a few comments here....

I think it's important we don't use Wikipedia for facts. It's a marvelous source, but needs corroboration from another reliable source (like an encyclopedia) before considerint it accuratel. I mention this not so much because of the numbers debate, but as in general practice for use of this source. I love it and find it a wonderful collaberation. But its 'published' prior to 'fact hunting' being done reliably. My real concern is if people begin using it assuming it is accurate; factual.

Sorry, wikipedia is a bit of a hot button and an interesting debate. What makes for a 'fact'? LOL

The Curio Shop ad has been fascinating for me in this hunt. I found it interesting another Curio Shop ad was posted in the Monday information (sorry if someone else posted this):

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you so much, Lola, this si the one that I am talking about, you see it not only has the Golden Hippo fridge in it, it also has the Science themed Telescope as well!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts