Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 11:25 AM   #231
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
I was fixated on 4 Curios for awhile, because of the 4 characters in WofOz. The Coat of Arms in the Medieval Theme has valor, beauty, intelligence and strength.
Valor - Cowardly Lion- ? - Egyptian Curio
Beauty- Dorothy- home- Not theme related- Hot Air Balloon
Intelligence- Scarecrow - Brains- Scientic Curio
Strength- Tinman- Armor- Medieval Curio

If there is indeed 5 missing Curios then maybe it's something personal to Arte?????? Not really sure about this one. See, I can see wholes in the above list already. The Lion wanted courage. What Egyptian thing can point to Courage? Help!

So many great ideas. So many different directions to go. Home before Dark is really pestering me. so many routes, but you must figure out the paths to interlock to enable you to get home. Just follow the yellow brick road.
The Tinman wanted a HEART he got that in the form of a watch.
The Scarecrow wanted a BRAIN he got that in the form of a diploma
Dorothy wanted to go home she got that in the Ruby slippers and the realization that what you really want may be as close as your own backyard.
The Cowardly lion wanted COURAGE he got that in the form of a medal.
There is a FIFTH character... THE WIZARD himself.
He was PROFESSOR MARVEL a master of mechanics! He TOO wanted to go home. His is the Hot Air Ballon, not Dorothy's

Somebody early in today's posts made mention of the fact that the paths home turn yellow as well as the fact that THERE ARE 'T's in the paths! I can't quite remember who it was but they brought it into play SO WELL.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #232
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
some potential scientist theme missing items could be:

thoughtful think tank (for the brain reference and crossing your t's)
ultimate experiment station (for brain reference and the wizard of oz type description)
dream o meter bed (due to the restful sleep description and the racking your brain clue)
clock of the future (because the tin man gets a watch in the wizard of oz)
screwy lamp (lamp clue)
interstellar telescope (& the potential calender picture that we are uncovering that shows Mrs Birdy staring and the sky)

hhm...thats six items. any we can eliminate to make 5? or add to make ten?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The Tinman wanted a HEART he got that in the form of a watch.
The Scarecrow wanted a BRAIN he got that in the form of a diploma
Dorothy wanted to go home she got that in the Ruby slippers and the realization that what you really want may be as close as your own backyard.
The Cowardly lion wanted COURAGE he got that in the form of a medal.
There is a FIFTH character... THE WIZARD himself.
He was PROFESSOR MARVEL a master of mechanics! He TOO wanted to go home. His is the Hot Air Ballon, not Dorothy's

Somebody early in today's posts made mention of the fact that the paths home turn yellow as well as the fact that THERE ARE 'T's in the paths! I can't quite remember who it was but they brought it into play SO WELL.
hhhm.....watch...diploma...kinzville academy? you get diplomas at the kinzville academy, and ms. cowoline was in one of the clues.

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-20-2008 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #233
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
hhm...thats six items. any we can eliminate to make 5? or add to make ten?
The screwy lamp has been sold in the curio shop since the scavenger hunt began.

Many of us agree if Arte is selling it than it can not be missing.

That may help eliminate the screwy lamp.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #234
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
The screwy lamp has been sold in the curio shop since the scavenger hunt began.

Many of us agree if Arte is selling it than it can not be missing.

That may help eliminate the screwy lamp.
god idea!! now we have 5 science theemed items. hang on a sec...I'll add up the prices and post them.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #235
skittlesfreak55
Webkinz :)

skittlesfreak55 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is the wizard of OZ theme?
skittlesfreak55 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #236
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Thanks Dixiecup. It made it a little clearer.

Now I'm fixated on 5 Curios.

I do like the idea of all of them being from one theme, like the Science one. Great idea.

But I've been thinking how they have conveniently added a new theme- Ancient times.

So maybe there is a curio from each theme, Science, Egyptian, Ancient, Medieval and
No-Theme-Hot Air Balloon(sorry,can't let go of the balloon)
That makes 5.

Not so sure about the Ancient Theme, as wasn't it added after the Hunt began? I have all these ideas, but once I write them down, I find holes in everything.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:40 AM   #237
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

The interstellar telescope has a descripton of Search the starry skies and keep a watch out for aliensn with this item

Hmmm! Starry skies (Ms Birdy looking up at the starry sky) - Aliens (Lunar lugbotz have the moon . . . lamp)

This definitely does have potential for an item missing.

Good thinking HMlilly
Old 01-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #238
~guess it~
Gifted

thankx to Elubin.com and its awesome picture pages i have come up with this:

thoughtful think tank-$2300 KC

ultimate experiment station-$2875 KC

dream o meter bed-$4800 KC

clock of the future-$1850 KC

interstellar telescope-$1951 KC

and the grand total is:

$13776 KC

here are all the scientist theeme items [again, i got this from Elubin.com]

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

and remember if you sold theese back to the W shop you would only get half that amount! $6888 KC

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-20-2008 at 11:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 11:51 AM   #239
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
The interstellar telescope has a descripton of Search the starry skies and keep a watch out for aliensn with this item

Hmmm! Starry skies (Ms Birdy looking up at the starry sky) - Aliens (Lunar lugbotz have the moon . . . lamp)

This definitely does have potential for an item missing.

Good thinking HMlilly
There was a picture earlier of Arte's Got your Rares! It is the picture I was looking for that showed The Hippo Fridge....ummm...how many of you have been collecting the trading Cards...what are the possibilities that there are clues held in THOSE?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 11:54 AM   #240
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Would they really put clues in the cards? The cards are hard to find in some places and that would put those people at a disadvantage. I'm just not sure thye would do that.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: