Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 10:43 AM   #221
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
you are right, that is another reference to 3 & 5 - so i'm wondering if there could be 5 missing curios
Thank you for bringing this up. Way back when in this thread, I had posted that maybe the curios will add up closer to $20,000.00 KC, instead of $10,000.00(last Hunt).

It is the 2nd hunt.

All the clues were in the $20.00 KC giveaways.

Double the trouble, LOL!

There are a lot of number and word clues.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #222
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by julesg
Hey, just a couple things I've noted:
Still stuck on the WOZ route- another tie in
for the hot air balloon is that the "Wizard" (really a
salesman) took the hot air balloon home- Dorothy was supposed to go w/ him, but it left w/o her. She had to use the ruby slippers to go home. Also, did anyone notice the Quizzy's question today about Shelock Holmes? It misspelled Holmes in the repy- said the enemy was mentioned in THREE HOMES stories? Could this be important????
i think you're on to something. We did notice this, but are there any ideas you have on it? what could three homes mean?? hhmm...

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Thank you for bringing this up. Way back when in this thread, I had posted that maybe the curios will add up closer to $20,000.00 KC, instead of $10,000.00(last Hunt).

It is the 2nd hunt.

All the clues were in the $20.00 KC giveaways.

Double the trouble, LOL!

There are a lot of number and word clues.
great idea!! i think scientist theemed things are the way to go. They are expensive and a better prize then just a bunch of gems and some stuff that can also be gotten in the W shop. could the prize be the entire scientist theeme? how many peices is the entire thing?

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-20-2008 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #223
gramma2az

"some" curios are missing. If it was 2, then they would have said couple. If they said a few curios I would guess 3-4. "Some seems like more than a few, 4-5.
Arte needs to use 3 items, which fixed the #3 in our minds regarding the number of Curios taken. But it could very well be 3 or more Curios, adding up to close to $20,000.00 KC.

Also Moriarty- last part of the ARTY-Arte??
Old 01-20-2008, 10:54 AM   #224
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
"some" curios are missing. If it was 2, then they would have said couple. If they said a few curios I would guess 3-4. "Some seems like more than a few, 4-5.
Arte needs to use 3 items, which fixed the #3 in our minds regarding the number of Curios taken. But it could very well be 3 or more Curios, adding up to close to $20,000.00 KC.

Also Moriarty- last part of the ARTY-Arte??
great ideas with the #s of curios! there could be as many as 10 missing of allwe know! i am aiming for 5, becase of the 5 clues and 5 in the quizzy question pattern. what do you say?
Old 01-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #225
gramma2az

Is there a "moral" to this whole thing? Is there a lesson to be learned? Is it trying to teach us something?

The WofOz had a moral to the story. Basically the grass ISN"T always greener on the other side. That the things you are seeking are in own backyard.

What does Fluffington know? What lesson did he learn in the Perfect Present?
Old 01-20-2008, 10:59 AM   #226
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
you are right, that is another reference to 3 & 5 - so i'm wondering if there could be 5 missing curios
Or... 3 + 5 = 8 curios taken?
Old 01-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #227
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
there very well could be. good idea. do we have five ideas? what other scientist theemed items do we have in mind other then the thoughtful think tank?
some potential scientist theme missing items could be:

thoughtful think tank (for the brain reference and crossing your t's)
ultimate experiment station (for brain reference and the wizard of oz type description)
dream o meter bed (due to the restful sleep description and the racking your brain clue)
clock of the future (because the tin man gets a watch in the wizard of oz)
screwy lamp (lamp clue)
interstellar telescope (& the potential calender picture that we are uncovering that shows Mrs Birdy staring and the sky)

Okay now I'm definitely overwhelmed

---------- HMLilly added 3 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by julesg
Hey, just a couple things I've noted:
Still stuck on the WOZ route- another tie in
for the hot air balloon is that the "Wizard" (really a
salesman) took the hot air balloon home- Dorothy was supposed to go w/ him, but it left w/o her. She had to use the ruby slippers to go home. Also, did anyone notice the Quizzy's question today about Shelock Holmes? It misspelled Holmes in the repy- said the enemy was mentioned in THREE HOMES stories? Could this be important????
Dorothy did have to click her heels 3 times to get home

Last edited by HMLilly; 01-20-2008 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #228
gramma2az

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
great ideas with the #s of curios! there could be as many as 10 missing of allwe know! i am aiming for 5, becase of the 5 clues and 5 in the quizzy question pattern. what do you say?
I was fixated on 4 Curios for awhile, because of the 4 characters in WofOz. The Coat of Arms in the Medieval Theme has valor, beauty, intelligence and strength.
Valor - Cowardly Lion- ? - Egyptian Curio
Beauty- Dorothy- home- Not theme related- Hot Air Balloon
Intelligence- Scarecrow - Brains- Scientic Curio
Strength- Tinman- Armor- Medieval Curio

If there is indeed 5 missing Curios then maybe it's something personal to Arte?????? Not really sure about this one. See, I can see wholes in the above list already. The Lion wanted courage. What Egyptian thing can point to Courage? Help!

So many great ideas. So many different directions to go. Home before Dark is really pestering me. so many routes, but you must figure out the paths to interlock to enable you to get home. Just follow the yellow brick road.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:17 AM   #229
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Or... 3 + 5 = 8 curios taken?
How impossible would that be? There are a lot of numbers at play here. We have the number 5 (five free food, five clues, Harry Potter 5th, etc.)
We have the number 3 (3 items required to get curios back, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, the list is TOO long to post)
We have the number 5 and the clues were 20 Kc each = 100kc
ARRRgh... WE NEED BOOGER!!! LOL he is the math-a maticer!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 11:25 AM   #230
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
How impossible would that be? There are a lot of numbers at play here. We have the number 5 (five free food, five clues, Harry Potter 5th, etc.)
We have the number 3 (3 items required to get curios back, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, the list is TOO long to post)
We have the number 5 and the clues were 20 Kc each = 100kc
ARRRgh... WE NEED BOOGER!!! LOL he is the math-a maticer!
i think there are 5 curios taken and they r all science themed. tyhen it would b a decent prize, pricy, and good! what do you guys say? does anyone know how many science items there are in the entire theeme?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: