Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 08:06 AM   #201
debidoo11
Webkinz :)

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I was referring to the other clue oh my....

View Post Originally Posted by gurrgle
to rack your brain means to have a stressful brain and the Dream-o-meter bed says that it rests a restful brain I think we need to convert these expressions into what it means
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #202
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

<H2><H2><H2>Some items that have not been in the CS and are rares. I couldn't find any where, the Jumpin' Jukebox! I took mine (can't remember where or when I got it) and put it in the WS and it's price is $2,250! Where oh where is the Jumpin' Jukebox hiding??????

Bed of the Pharaoh

Click the image to open in full size.
Made of the finest gold and studded with previous stones, this [COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]bed[/color][/color] is truly fit for royalty.

Price: $12500
Last Appeared: 2007-09-17
</H2>Egyptian Vase

A flawless vase that is so perfect, it's practically priceless!

Price: $6250
Last Appeared: 2007-12-26
</H2>Dream-O-Meter Bed

The ultimate bed to capture the dreams of a restles scientific mind!

Price: $4800
Last Appeared: 2007-12-13
</H2>

Jumpin' JukeBox $2,250 (last seen ???)

<H3>Ye Old Moving Picture Box - Trading Card Item
</H3>Click the image to open in full size.Description: This [COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]TV[/color][/color] can only be activated through trading cards.

Geographic Globe

An excellent item to help map out your next great scientific discovery!

Price: $4000
Last Appeared: 2007-10-09

Nothing as important in the Medieval theme caught my eye, maybe only as something needed to protect or get back what's missing.

Last edited by beaglies2; 01-20-2008 at 08:47 AM..
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 09:12 AM   #203
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mfoley129
Hello all. I have never posted here before but reaf the clues you all put up everyday...good job by the way. Anyway, are you talking about the rare jukebox? It was on sale in the curio shop on Oct 11. Hope that helps. Another thing I found when doing the trivia questions of the day was that all the answer to the daily question also had a three in it. And almost all the choices for the calendar question had threes in them except 1. The choices were Shrek the Third, Spider-man 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and Harry Potter 5.
That is significant enough to be pointing us in a direction. I never read the answer fully, until I got up this am. What do you think that means? There have been many references to the number three, but Harry Potter 5 being the odd man out almost says to me that we are looking at the wrong culprit. Could it be that we are NOT looking at Dogbeard as a possible suspect, but Professor Goober, instead? Did he 'forget' that he borrowed something from Arte and not bring it back?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 09:20 AM   #204
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

I think the party house has something to do with the solution, there's too many clues about party and polka dots to ignore it, also what Ms Cowoline said about "polka dot your eyes and cross your T's" could point to the sections of the game that are shaped like T's, and you'll have to cross them to get to the party.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:28 AM   #205
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ank1
I think the party house has something to do with the solution, there's too many clues about party and polka dots to ignore it, also what Ms Cowoline said about "polka dot your eyes and cross your T's" could point to the sections of the game that are shaped like T's, and you'll have to cross them to get to the party.
That makes evek MORE sense than it did before. Add to that, the paths a YELLOW when you bring the pets home. That is the biggest tie-in, yet! Most of the clues have been leading to a 'Wizard of Oz' kind of idea. The whole 'Home Before Dark' and 'There's no place like home' ssound a lot alike. There has been speculation that the missing curios can be found here, but I think that you tied it in very well!
Cross your 'T's ...The yellow T's that bring you to the Party house in home before dark. Thank you. This is a well thought out clue!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 09:37 AM   #206
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mfoley129
Hello all. I have never posted here before but reaf the clues you all put up everyday...good job by the way. Anyway, are you talking about the rare jukebox? It was on sale in the curio shop on Oct 11. Hope that helps. Another thing I found when doing the trivia questions of the day was that all the answer to the daily question also had a three in it. And almost all the choices for the calendar question had threes in them except 1. The choices were Shrek the Third, Spider-man 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and Harry Potter 5.
After youn sais this I wwent Quizzys to answer by daily and calendar question of the day.

The daily question's answer was Sherlock Holmes, ad the description to follow is . . .

Professor Moriarty appears in three Homes stories and appears in five others.

things that appear cluelike here;

There is the number 3 and 5 again.

The three precedes the word Homes (home before dark)

Professor (could that be a hint toward Prof. goober)

Go check it out and see what you make of it!
Old 01-20-2008, 09:39 AM   #207
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Official Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

There was another clue, but I forgot what it said.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:49 AM   #208
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I have not had my cup of coffee yet this morning .
Can you tell!

Iimeant to say After you said this I went to quizzy's to answer my daily and calendar questions of the day!

---------- kurber added 8 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I now have a cup of coffee in my hand!

If some one could post todays daily question about Sherlock Holmes for all to see that would be great.

I do not know how to take screenshots on the computer that I am using. Sorry!

Last edited by kurber; 01-20-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 09:58 AM   #209
stitch1221
gurrgle is an unknown quantity at this point

also to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's means to double check everything

what does that mean??
???

---------- gurrgle added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

what do you mean the picture with arte's face looks like a jukebox

??

---------- gurrgle added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gurrgle
also to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's means to double check everything

what does that mean??
???

---------- gurrgle added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

what do you mean the picture with arte's face looks like a jukebox

??

sorry I forgot to say:

Post a pic i need to see myself

---------- gurrgle added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

rrg I'm just getting use to this SORRY!!

---------- gurrgle added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

i also think the tiarra refers to the charm forest idea

Last edited by gurrgle; 01-20-2008 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 10:00 AM   #210
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

this is so interesting!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: