Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 12:31 AM   #191
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by meowzer26
I click on the letters in my earlier post. I accidently linked them to that!
I don't know how you did that but COOL! YES, I think you have something there GOOD EYE, awesome detective work. I will be making sure EVERYONE on the morning crew gets a glimpse of this MEOWZER. That is exactly what it looks like, all right. Now what do we link it to, which theme? Who took it, how did it wind up there, what did he need to get it back (those would have been his keys that unlock anything, I am certain!)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #192
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't know how you did that but COOL! YES, I think you have something there GOOD EYE, awesome detective work. I will be making sure EVERYONE on the morning crew gets a glimpse of this MEOWZER. That is exactly what it looks like, all right. Now what do we link it to, which theme? Who took it, how did it wind up there, what did he need to get it back (those would have been his keys that unlock anything, I am certain!)
Thank you! Well, It's not really in a theme, but it's supposed to go with the theme in the WShop for the 60's diner. That's all I got so far.
meowzer26 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 12:49 AM   #193
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by meowzer26
Thank you! Well, It's not really in a theme, but it's supposed to go with the theme in the WShop for the 60's diner. That's all I got so far.
Yeah, but it is an exclusive, right? You can only get it in the Curio shop...let's see when the last date was that it was seen...I may have to search for that for a while. I haven't seen it anywhere in quite sometime. I do know what you are talking about, it has a rainbow theme in front and it looks just like an old 50's jukebox. I haven't been able to find it on site, but I may find it in the morning. Right now, I am 'dog' tired.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 01:05 AM   #194
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

Hello all. I have never posted here before but reaf the clues you all put up everyday...good job by the way. Anyway, are you talking about the rare jukebox? It was on sale in the curio shop on Oct 11. Hope that helps. Another thing I found when doing the trivia questions of the day was that all the answer to the daily question also had a three in it. And almost all the choices for the calendar question had threes in them except 1. The choices were Shrek the Third, Spider-man 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and Harry Potter 5.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #195
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

wow this is one of the people that read our threads!!!
thanks that was helpful
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 01:10 AM   #196
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

What do you mean In the Sun?
meowzer26 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 04:33 AM   #197
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

I'm not convinced at all at my summary but here goes.....

I think there are going to be 3 missing items - 1 from each theme - medieval, egyptian and scientific
1: thoughtful think tank (due to the lab clue and the crossing the t's clue)
2: Regal Flame Lamp (due to the lunar lubotz having the lamp) I couldn't decide between this lamp and the other medieval lamp which is the Kings Royal Lamp. Hopefully as webkinzmomma said the regal reef fridge points to this one. I'm hoping maybe another clue comes up to really help me decide
3: something from the egyptian theme and to be honest and I'm torn between two of them. The bejeweled coffee table (due to all the sparkle, tiara, and gems clues) or the golden hippo fridge

I think the crows are the only thieves

where the missing curios are located....
1: Space with the Lunar Lugbotz (this will be the lamp)
2: Under the Desk (I'm not sure whose yet) I believe this is the Thoughtful Think Tank. I like the idea of it being in Goobers Lab however in one of the stories, they refer to it as a table and not a desk so I'm really torn on this one
3: I'm leaning toward the barking mad mine again due to all the gems and sparkling references. However I also am not ruling out maybe the crows nest or the home before dark party house

What Arte needs
1: ruby slippers
2: water or possibly even rain
3: You guessed it, I'm torn again. I think either the Emerald Polka Dot Rain Boots or the Scarecrow

Two main things bother me with my summary above. It that it is completely ignoring the Mama Mia Cookie Cutter Clue and probably the Party Clue. I don't think the Cookie Cutter clue is talking about what "looks" like a cookie cutter because cookie cutters come in too many shapes and sizes. So cookie cutter would either be referencing the tin man as a cutter or the term "cookie cutter term "(meaning lack of originality or distinction) So it is not a cookie cutter it is the original.

So where do these clue come in? Chef Gazpatcho, cookie cutter, & party?? I obviously don't have it yet

Does anybody know if Chef Gazpatcho has a desk anywhere?

---------- HMLilly added 9 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I was trying to edit my above post because I made some grammar mistakes (I'm too sleepy!!) but I can not figure out how to edit a post. I'm not sure if I explained well enough about the cookie cutter reference. If the clue said its Not a Cookie Cutter - then the missing curio would be the "original" item. I don't know what that would be but the cookie cutter reference has to mean something.

Last edited by HMLilly; 01-20-2008 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 04:39 AM   #198
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
I'm not convinced at all at my summary but here goes.....

I think there are going to be 3 missing items - 1 from each theme - medieval, egyptian and scientific
1: thoughtful think tank (due to the lab clue and the crossing the t's clue)
2: Regal Flame Lamp (due to the lunar lubotz having the lamp) I couldn't decide between this lamp and the other medieval lamp which is the Kings Royal Lamp. Hopefully as webkinzmomma said the regal reef fridge points to this one. I'm hoping maybe another clue comes up to really help me decide
3: something from the egyptian theme and to be honest and I'm torn between two of them. The bejeweled coffee table (due to all the sparkle, tiara, and gems clues) or the golden hippo fridge

I think the crows are the only thieves

where the missing curios are located....
1: Space with the Lunar Lugbotz (this will be the lamp)
2: Under the Desk (I'm not sure whose yet) I believe this is the Thoughtful Think Tank. I like the idea of it being in Goobers Lab however in one of the stories, they refer to it as a table and not a desk so I'm really torn on this one
3: I'm leaning toward the barking mad mine again due to all the gems and sparkling references. However I also am not ruling out maybe the crows nest or the home before dark party house

What Arte needs
1: ruby slippers
2: water or possibly even rain
3: You guessed it, I'm torn again. I think either the Emerald Polka Dot Rain Boots or the Scarecrow

Two main things bother me with my summary above. It that it is completely ignoring the Mama Mia Cookie Cutter Clue and probably the Party Clue. I don't think the Cookie Cutter clue is talking about what "looks" like a cookie cutter because cookie cutters come in too many shapes and sizes. So cookie cutter would either be referencing the tin man as a cutter or the term "cookie cutter term "(meaning lack of originality or distinction) So it is not a cookie cutter it is the original.

So where do these clue come in? Chef Gazpatcho, cookie cutter, & party?? I obviously don't have it yet

Does anybody know if Chef Gazpatcho has a desk anywhere?

---------- HMLilly added 9 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I was trying to edit my above post because I made some grammar mistakes (I'm too sleepy!!) but I can not figure out how to edit a post. I'm not sure if I explained well enough about the cookie cutter reference. If the clue said its Not a Cookie Cutter - then the missing curio would be the "original" item. I don't know what that would be but the cookie cutter reference has to mean something.
Chef G. alway's goes UNDER a counter/stove-top on his TV shows!!!!! Don't know if that will help or confuse. I just read the threads and throw out ideas once in a while. I too have fun reading everyones ideas and thoughts. I gave up dayyyyyyyyssss ago! I was consumed by the scavenger hunt and I mean consumed like in 24 hours and everything I did or thought I started to analyze or question like this hunt. LOL So I let it go and am having fun reading everyone elses posts. Y'all are doing a real fine job of hanging in there!! Feel proud and remember if you aren't one of the three winners, you all deserve detective trophies for your Webkinz collections.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 07:40 AM   #199
debidoo11
Webkinz :)

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone is so smart

View Post Originally Posted by beaglies2
Chef G. alway's goes UNDER a counter/stove-top on his TV shows!!!!! Don't know if that will help or confuse. I just read the threads and throw out ideas once in a while. I too have fun reading everyones ideas and thoughts. I gave up dayyyyyyyyssss ago! I was consumed by the scavenger hunt and I mean consumed like in 24 hours and everything I did or thought I started to analyze or question like this hunt. LOL So I let it go and am having fun reading everyone elses posts. Y'all are doing a real fine job of hanging in there!! Feel proud and remember if you aren't one of the three winners, you all deserve detective trophies for your Webkinz collections.
---------- debi added 11 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Experiment Station 3
$1150 (Rare Item)January 8, 2008
11 AM - 12 PMNovember 16, 2007
1 PM - 2 PMSeptember 3, 2007
4 PM - 5 PMMay 22, 2007
8 PM - 9 PMApril 23, 2007
1 PM - 2 PM

this hasnt been in curio shops since the 8 the contest started the 9th hmmm...:pgn:

View Post Originally Posted by debi
Everyone is so smart
---------- debi added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Experiment Station 3
$1150 (Rare Item)January 8, 2008
11 AM - 12 PMNovember 16, 2007
1 PM - 2 PMSeptember 3, 2007
4 PM - 5 PMMay 22, 2007
8 PM - 9 PMApril 23, 2007
1 PM - 2 PM

this hasnt been in curio shops since the 8 the contest started the 9th hmmm...:pgn:

View Post Originally Posted by debi
Everyone is so smart

Last edited by debi; 01-20-2008 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 08:00 AM   #200
stitch1221
gurrgle is an unknown quantity at this point

to rack your brain means to have a stressful brain and the Dream-o-meter bed says that it rests a restful brain I think we need to convert these expressions into what it means
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: